What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hizbul-Tahir and their fans are bunch of lunatics.Totally deserve boot in their a$$.I am glad Pakistani Government acted tough on these lunatics and kicked most of them out of Pakistan and banned it.It has terrorist wing too

Is it because you believe in freedom and democracy? :)

Accusations accusations... my my what is the world coming to... Patriot my friend... I did not expect this from you...

How do you know a Islamic revolution in Pakistan wont be backed up by Saudi wahabhis, MI6? The prime example is Zaid Hamid.

There is a good way to tell who is backed by whom... has to do with what agenda they carry and what they will actually implement...

For those who think HuT is backed by this or that... why dont you forget HuT and take the lead? No one is asking for your vote... Tell us what you want to do... in detail... and if not then sorry the status quo cannot last much longer...

Khilafat anywhere in the Mulsim world, is not possible until the arrival of Mahdi. He is described as the "Owner of Time", would turn all the tables in your favour inshAllah!! So wait till he arrives, it's going to be soon 2.5-3 years. Follow the chain of events around the world closely for clues.
Everybody else, every other organisation is FALLIBLE, so be careful when choosing sides.
When the Mahdi comes, everybody would know he has arrived, even the non-Muslims.

Khilafat anywhere in the Mulsim world, is not possible until the arrival of Mahdi. He is described as the "Owner of Time", would turn all the tables in your favour inshAllah!! So wait till he arrives, it's going to be soon 2.5-3 years. Follow the chain of events around the world closely for clues.
Everybody else, every other organisation is FALLIBLE, so be careful when choosing sides.
When the Mahdi comes, everybody would know he has arrived, even the non-Muslims.

This Hadith proves your assertion as a misconception...

The Khilafat shall come before the Mahdi... Mahdi will be among the best of the next series of leaders for Muslims...

Check it out...

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Medina will come flying forth to Mecca. Some of the people of Mecca will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam.

This hadith is in Sunan Dawood and clearly shows that there will be Caliphate before the Mahdi...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

My own guess is that Mahdi is a good seven years away...

Caliphate within five years and less inshaAllah

Hizb-ut-Tahrir, that is enjoying living in London, talking of united Ummah, while getting fat off of the scraps of the British government.

Yes! I agree with u bro...u really know their roots, British MI6/Mosaad....:woot:

No I m serious... I was once sitting with one of Tanzeems Grand Dragon in my city and he openly said that HuT has written much important work regarding the functioning of the State in comparison to ourselves...

Bro.. no organization work without money and secret backing of govts. anywhere in the world...HUT is one of them ..they talk about Islam but inside they dont know nothing about Islam...Infact they just want to get power anywayz over the Muslim majority areaz....We already know about so many British MI6 officers working for decades as Imaams in our Jamia Mosques...and no body never knew about them...so sad that we've been fooled in our own religion by these MI6 agents...:woot:

sincere muslims!
Islam is the system Muslims r obliged to implement,the msg is clear! get out n reject current system,work 4 khilafat
Why should Muslims wish to return to a system that Muslims themselves ultimately rejected after centuries of trial?

Why should Muslims wish to return to a system that Muslims themselves ultimately rejected after centuries of trial?

It is rejected by the Western puppets installed/enforced on us ..not by the Muslim Public... and we gonna get it back as soon as possible .Insha-Allah.cuz that is our identity...:coffee:

How do you know a Islamic revolution in Pakistan wont be backed up by Saudi wahabhis, MI6? The prime example is Zaid Hamid.

Ure absolutely right about Zahid Hamid...cuz he is definitely backed by British MI6 and Wahabiz who r infact the MI6 created childrens...
We r going to bring Islamic law and a ruling council...fully backed by spiritual pplz of the country...the sufiz and the saints...nobody else..cuz the otherz can be perpetrated very easily....:smokin:

There is a good way to tell who is backed by whom... has to do with what agenda they carry and what they will actually implement...
Pakistanis have failed to realize Jinnah was backed by British so I dont think so People in masses will be able to recognize real hands behind new revolution prime example "Egypt".
For those who think HuT is backed by this or that... why dont you forget HuT and take the lead? No one is asking for your vote... Tell us what you want to do... in detail... and if not then sorry the status quo cannot last much longer...
I would suspect every other Muslim organization in this world to be penetrated by multiple forces like Saudis and Intelligence agencies after all who else run the show. HuT is no exceptional since they also operate from Britain and I believe most of intellectuals of HuT are based in Britain. Do you seriously think Britian would allow such an organization to operate freely without controlling it some how?
I am just trying my best to wake people up and realize the reality here. NO ONE is their to make Muslims realize of their mistakes and faults and thats why i believe Islamic system wont work at all in any part of the world, at most a modified version or simply a name tag and Pakistan is prime example. You have a nation called "ISLAMIC" republic of Pakistan and only Liberals, Secular, and corrupt scum mullahs run the show.

Ure absolutely right about Zahid Hamid...cuz he is definitely backed by British MI6 and Wahabiz who r infact the MI6 created childrens...
We r going to bring Islamic law and a ruling council...fully backed by spiritual pplz of the country...the sufiz and the saints...nobody else..cuz the otherz can be perpetrated very easily....:smokin:

Sufis? com on :lol: If you want saint people then why not hire Buddhists.
I partially agree with the bold part though.

Sufis? com on :lol: If you want saint people then why not hire Buddhists.
I partially agree with the bold part though.

U know why I talked about sufis....cuz those will not be ordinary pplz ...with highly spiritual forces...cuz when this will happen..u will see ureself....they will amaze everybody...Infact some of the leading pplz fighting in Afghanistan are Sufis..thats why the US/NATO @$$ been beaten up so bad , amazingly and nobody knowz about that... :woot:

Bro. When the time will come we gonna kickout these kinda fake(created by enemies of Islam) organizastions and will support the right guyz to implement the true and complete Shariah...We wont let any secret agency of the West fool us in the name of Islam...Insha-Allah...:smokin:

Why do u libeals get so worried when Someone talks about bribing khilafat that's shows your fear !!!

Why do u libeals get so worried when Someone talks about bribing khilafat that's shows your fear !!!

I have no problems with khilafat as long as I AM THE KHALIFA! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom