What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this was the case considering he attacked and drove the British out he must have certainly been under their control.

Another to add to the ignore list. I won't even brother educating you as it is better for some to stay arrogant for the status quo. It ironically helps prove points.

Dont worry bro. I wont be arrogant...maybe for you he did drove British to show his pplz that he is very sincere and true to his pplz...yes maybe he do ..but he was not sincere to Islam...thats why he tried to change the religious practices. He forced pplz to leave Sunnah..and stuff like that..I guess u think that British were very weak to be driven like that ( I mean like sheeps)... its impossible...The British were very powerful and till now they are...
But Anyways I will appreciate one thing about him that he did take half of Cyprus from Greece by force. The nowadayz Turkish govt ..Yes! they are sincere pplz to Islam and their pplz too... I highly appreciate them...:coffee:

PROVE IT DONT JUST BLAME!!! N HOW CAN U SAY THEY KNOW NOTHING ?? HAVE U ASKED ANY Q??? HAVE U TALKED TO NE1 FROM H.T??? M SURE NOT! tomorrow H.T is organisin exibition in press club do visit,cross question,discuss!!

Bro.. I do know some pplz in H. T. and had discussions with them...their main mission and function is to take power of the Country...they not sincere in Islam and stuff like that ..They are the same one like TTP in SWAT and our tribal areas.. Their secret mission is to destabilize the country as soon as possible ...and I really know some pplz in it who got connections in Britain... thats why Im talking about ...
If they were sincere I be very glad to praise them and support them ..but unfortunately it is the opposite...Sorry to hurt ure feelingz.. I didn't mean it but what I can do...
I told you what I seen and observed...:woot:

The British and most other states wanted the treaty of servers which the sultan agreed to which allowed his government to stay in power. Having this opposed was something none of the great powers wanted and it was the one and only Ataturk that did oppose it with his nationalist movement. You would know this if you educated yourself on the matter. So your proof has been proved wrong.

Ataturk btw also had Russian connections for arms supplies and he also had U.S. connections and many other connections it is called advanced diplomacy a concept foreign to many middle eastern countries who have become nothing more then revolting oil hubs with backward ideologies. Ataturk was first and foremost a nationalist before anything else(you can easily see this from the way he carried himself and in his will) which is why he rejected the Russian communist expansions but had them supply arms and the agreements would lead to Armenia becoming a communist satellite state.He then began nationalist movements to throw the British out of Istanbul(and there they went) but not before he mobilized the whole country for total war against Greece at which point had troops as far as Ankara with Constantine commanding them (of course he was not of the military warcrafting of Ataturk who knew he could not support his supply lines this far into foreign land and had them attacked (and there went Greece). He did what he needed to save the country from the Sultan who had less value then a dead pig at this point as he signed the Treaty of Sèvres to sell out the nation among many other Ottoman sell outs (Who all got the ultimate punishment living out their days in foreign countries till death most were not even exiled they simply left and never returned). If you want to truly see who sold the Turks take a look at the Sultan who was willing to allow a full Multi-National occupation and land distribution of his own country to hold some sort of power.

We have all seen what your system of governance does very well in extensive detail. What it has done to many countries and what it is doing now. We don't need it back. However make sure to stay hypocritical and hold no credibility from your freedom boxes that give you the rights to have such failed concepts as credible opinions.

Typical Kemalist nonsense... anything and everything associated with Islam/Religion/Ottomans has to be wrong and everything that Kemal did was the best thing that ever happened to Turks... Talk about rewriting the history... lets put Kemal's immortal head in every corner and every street of Turkey and forget about the Ottomans (which did nt give the Turks anything)... and while you are at it... do treat little girls wearing hijab in the same manner as this Kemalist did in the video... Turkey indeed looks like the role model for snakes and lizzards that way...

Bro.. I do know some pplz in H. T. and had discussions with them...their main mission and function is to take power of the Country...they not sincere in Islam and stuff like that ..They are the same one like TTP in SWAT and our tribal areas.. Their secret mission is to destabilize the country as soon as possible ...and I really know some pplz in it who got connections in Britain... thats why Im talking about ...
If they were sincere I be very glad to praise them and support them ..but unfortunately it is the opposite...Sorry to hurt ure feelingz.. I didn't mean it but what I can do...

Just because someone has connections in Britain does nt make them MI6 my friend... you need to be more substantive in your evidence...

jigs is a bit outdated..even CHP admitted that Vahdettin didnt sell us out..

actually vahdettin was an elegant man..he could have fought with kemal,he had that support..but he didnt want a civil war and he left..however,kemal enjoyed his dictatorship.

Who is CHP?

Overal... do you understand the term rewriting history? This is what the British have done with massive propaganda against the Turks... I ll give you one example that I have extensively studied and researched... It is one of the most important aspects of Irish Famine History, yet the British managed to completely erase it from the history books... To the extent that you hardly find any reference to it in the common books on Irish History/Famine history that common Irish folks have access to...

Check it out...

How the Khilafah aided the Irish during the famine of 1845

Anyway... those who are brought up as mental slaves to the west can never understand such things... propaganda really does sell my friends...

Totally on topic... this is what Islam (the system of Allah) does to people... It makes them kind and caring... instead of corrupt and evil (all blessings of secularism)...

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
OK DOES ANY1 OBJECTS : PARDA IZ FARZ.INTEREST IS HARAM, JIHAD IS FARZ...??? no

its ok in islam to have difrenc of opinion as long as their is no shirk...

even the three objectives you mentioned Muslims will still have so much of difference of opinions that they wont settle with ONE. Take Parda for instance. Some people will like to implement a strict form of Parda on Women like they must cover their entire body and face (which is wrong) and some Muslims with secular Mind will reject such a law and you will have clashes.

even the three objectives you mentioned Muslims will still have so much of difference of opinions that they wont settle with ONE. Take Parda for instance. Some people will like to implement a strict form of Parda on Women like they must cover their entire body and face (which is wrong) and some Muslims with secular Mind will reject such a law and you will have clashes.

no clashes... the purdah of consensus is known to everyone... the extremist purdah is in personal domain... as for the secularist... they will be fined for breach of purdah obviously...

I guess Iran and Saudi Arabia have implemented that system. Not sure but some Pakistanis believe Taliban had that system.

Kemal most certainly had British connections... the problem with most people is that they see things in a uni direction instead of analyzing the complexity of politics... Kemal may have fought against the British on the outside... infact this is a classic tact that those who scream against a particular country eventually are found to be working for the same country... )hear hear Osama Bin Laden working for the US?? :) dont quote me on it but its an interesting thought is nt it?? )

The British wanted the end of the Ottomans... Kemal did just that... we dont need other proofs...

The British had been keeping the Ottomans on life-support for decades. They decided it was time for them to go, and for the breakup of Turkey, to which the Ottoman Vahid readily agreed. Only Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and the nationalist forces fought to save Turkey and liberate the people.
He was fighting three wars at once during the Turkish War of Independence, with so many enemies, of course he had to make certain concessions to the superpowers of the time, the British. I should have thought that was elementary and logical.

I guess Iran and Saudi Arabia have implemented that system. Not sure but some Pakistanis believe Taliban had that system.

I guess you don't know much about these countries. KSA has implemented many aspects of that system in social life, but the system is not the one that some people are ranting and raving about. Iran is a Shia theological state, they most definitely have not implemented any such system.

Just because someone has connections in Britain does nt make them MI6 my friend... you need to be more substantive in your evidence...

Okay bro...If u read Quran...it sayz never make Yahood or Nassaaraa ure friendz cuz they are never ure friendz...They are the enemies of Allah and his Rasool sallallah-o-Alai-he-wassallam....
So any group who has roots from the enemies of Rasool Allah ..so what u think about them...??? they are friendz of Rasool Allah????
and in another sense they HUT alwayz goes against the spiritual Islamic teachingz of our Auliyaa Allah ...so what u think ..whoever goes against them/Auliyaa-e-Allahz teachingz are true friendz of Allah???...It is impossible bro...impossible...
the fire and the water cannot stand together ..one has to go .....The "Haq" and "Batil" cannot sit together...the "Batil" has to go ..when "Haq" comes..
This is clearly stated in Quran " Jaa-al-Haq wa Zahaqqal Batil , Innal Batilla Kaana Zahookaa" meaning : whenever Haq comes Batil disperses and infact Batil has to be finished...
Now the enemies of Islam are trying to confuse the Muslims of the world into different groups so they can control and rule them with ease...
This is a simple logic ..we dont even need details...we shold straight look into Quran ..whoever have roots from the enemies of Rasool Allah cant be our friendz ..no matter whatever group it is...cuz the enemies of Islam will not tolerate Rasool Allahz pplz/friendz...
Another thing the Khalifa should be the most pious person in all of us ..if not, he cant deserves to be Khalifa...like we had at the time of Sahaabah...everything is so simple...bro..:smokin:
If u still dont agree or have some confusionz then ..u may try to read one of the bookz

Maqtoobat-e-Imaam Rabbaani by Hazrat Mujaddid Alf-e-SaaniU can find its translation in Urdu (in three Jilds, is the correct one)
The original book is in persian..
Hazrat Mujaddid'z arguments are far better than me to write over here..and I cant write here in Arabic ...

U will easily find enough material to understand what kinda pplz can bring the real Khilafat ...and what kinda pplz are true for the cause of Islam ...Other than that everybody is the Ghulaam of their "Nafs" and u know Nafs means what???
is controlled by Devil or Devillish powerz...:devil:
These pplz They dont even know the Sunnah of Rasool-Allah and Sahaabah and trying to claim that they will bring the Khilafat and true Islam, in the same way as of TTP of SWAT and tribal areas..
cuz this MI6 got defeated over there and now trying by another way to destabilize the country...Insha-Allah they will get defeated again...:eek:

It doesnt matter..everybody over there knowz that too...that Mustafe Kamal was a puppet leader installed by the British over there...:smokin:

You idiot, if it were not for Kemal, the British would be controlling Istanbul today the same way they still control Gibraltar, and the Greeks would control Izmir. I don't agree with everything Kemal did, but if it were not for him Turkey would be a tiny state surrounded by European imperialists. He was not a demon like you extremists make him out to be.

Because of Ataturk, Turkey went from that:
TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

To That:
Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Yasasin Turkiye

Yasasin Ataturk

Yasasin Laik Cumuriyet

Okay bro...If u read Quran...it sayz never make Yahood or Nassaaraa ure friendz cuz they are never ure friendz...They are the enemies of Allah and his Rasool sallallah-o-Alai-he-wassallam....

I wonder when peoples like you come up with such comment

dude better you watch this video

Last edited by a moderator:

hello m from hizb ut tahrir,i know how sincere n strict they r,they don't tolerate any 1 who commits harram,yes we have bro n sis from uk as they r who intro H..T here(4 DAWAH), they dont need power for personal rezn its islam n ISLAM NEEDS POWER/HAKOOMT ...i mentioned un brief wat prophet(P.B.U.H) did to establish state n thats exactly wat H.T is duin!! can u reject prophet saying ALL HE WANTED WAS POWER?????

U MUST HAVE MET PATHAN ALREADY INFLUENCED BY TALIBAN or may b new in H.T or not from H.T BUT BELIEVE ME I'V TESTED N TRIED!!

N ITS BETER THAN ZARDARI,TALIBAN HAKOOMT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom