What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Caliph should be a person who should have answers to every question on the face of the earth... Any sort of inquiries not just Islamic or Shariah related.

kahe se layenge aisa Caliph .. :coffee:

Then google search would be the best candidate for being the Caliph....

You are obviously an intelligent lady... How about putting in your real and if I may add decent pic of yourself in your avatar... :)

and how about you support us in our quest for Islam... after all even Gandhi Jee supported the Khilafat Movement!!!

Regards

Suppose a caliph drinks alcohol,have hundreds of concubines and appoint his son as next caliph..What is in caliphate system to stop that unislamic practises of caliph?

A need for Ijtihad was felt for issues such as this... Unfortunately in the past Muslims neglected accountability of their leaders to some extent (or even large extent) this is why groups like the Abbasids had no other choice but resort to violence to overthrow entrenched dynasty of Ummayads...

Anyway... there is going to be a court of Madhalim dealing specifically with issues related to rulers and government... the judge of such court will have the power to summon Caliph and even remove Caliph from office if he is found guilty of any crime...

InshaAllah to all this and more...

I would prefer to stick with Dr Israr's vision of Khilafat then to some foreign organization...

may i ask what is the difference between this version of khilafat and the other one?

You are obviously an intelligent lady... How about putting in your real and if I may add decent pic of yourself in your avatar... :)

and how about you support us in our quest for Islam... after all even Gandhi Jee supported the Khilafat Movement!!!

Regards

How about you go to respect for women school in Ireland which can be Headquarters for your grand islamic state?

You idiot, if it were not for Kemal, the British would be controlling Istanbul today the same way they still control Gibraltar, and the Greeks would control Izmir. I don't agree with everything Kemal did, but if it were not for him Turkey would be a tiny state surrounded by European imperialists. He was not a demon like you extremists make him out to be.

Umm...So Im idiot...very sad!...anywayz... I guess Kemal was the only Muslim left in Turkey to fight the British and drive them out...Why! he had Wizardy Lamp with Gene working for him...???? or he had enough resources to build his own Army to kick out The British,the world Super power of his time..??? or was he given Karaamah from God that he faught and he was the one chosen by god and Angelz were fighting alongwith him????
Give me facts and figures ..where did he got the weapons to fight the Tanks or the Biggest Army of the World...or where he got the pplz to fight them??? How he had to pay them or their families...???
Dont show us ..what it is written in the history ..by the Britisherz...!!!!:azn:
and all the Muslims were dead or they had no brains to do anything...???:woot:
Another thing : The symbol in ure avatar is a symbol of the SECRET SOCIETY who worship Luciferz...

I wonder when peoples like you come up with such comment

dude better you watch this video

Okay dont follow what Quran syaz to u ..and follow the Britisherz or CIAz created Imaamz to guide u ...When the punishment from Allah SBWT will come on u ..then there will be no time for return...:coffee:
Alhamdolillah...I read Quran and Hadith and takes my guidance from them...not looking at the fake or imposterz(agentz) by the Devilz(secret societies) fooling the world on the name of Islam...:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello m from hizb ut tahrir,i know how sincere n strict they r,they don't tolerate any 1 who commits harram,yes we have bro n sis from uk as they r who intro H..T here(4 DAWAH), they dont need power for personal rezn its islam n ISLAM NEEDS POWER/HAKOOMT ...i mentioned un brief wat prophet(P.B.U.H) did to establish state n thats exactly wat H.T is duin!! can u reject prophet saying ALL HE WANTED WAS POWER?????

U MUST HAVE MET PATHAN ALREADY INFLUENCED BY TALIBAN or may b new in H.T or not from H.T BUT BELIEVE ME I'V TESTED N TRIED!!

N ITS BETER THAN ZARDARI,TALIBAN HAKOOMT!!

Maybe u dont know the Bakground of the Hizb Tehrir...Im gonna prove it here insha-Allah that it is infact directly/indirectly Run by British MI6...by asking some of simple questions from u and showing u the resultz...

1. Is any memeber of Hizb-Tehrir fighting in Afghanistan against the US/NATO ???
2. Does it support the Taliban fighterz against the US/NATO in Afghanistan morally and financially???
I need clear answerz to them....:woot:

pakistan should become proper democracy , when a criminal like david hedley can escape on basic of religion so please dont bring religion in public affairs

sincere muslims!
Islam is the system Muslims r obliged to implement,the msg is clear! get out n reject current system,work 4 khilafat

thats exactly when problems arise, why is it so hard for sincere Muslims to understand that they are not the only people living on this planet...

I guess do you even know what is that state of countries which have actaully implemented this system of Allah?

Then google search would be the best candidate for being the Caliph....

Hahaha, :bunny:
On a serious note though, I was referring to the Mahdi who would have dvine wisdom. I personally would not accept anybody as a Caliph who is only marginally more knowledgeable than me. I would only accept somebody as a Caliph if he would truely startle me with his brilliance and character.

Of course these are all fables to you guys, which they should be. So lets wait it out together.

Regards

No one has the problem with your quest for islam till you dont start treating your fellow non muslims not as sub humans or of some inferior category. that is the very foundation of the concept which you all discussing. All men and women are born equal. but the movement which are discussing itself discriminates them at very basic level of being muslims and non muslims.

Islam bought light to the dark world but the times have changed and there is more light these days. going back to the rulings which are quite old will move back if not forward. for example Islam brought women rights when there were none but today women rights are much more than that time. implementing such a system would not provide rights to women but will actually take away rights from them

Secondly as far as caliphs go its very easy to day dream about the superhero characters but look around there is none. power corrupts man and no one absolutely on one is there in the entire pakistan who is capable of taking up that superhero position.

People complain about democracy not being suited for the people of pakistan. the problem is not with democracy the problem is with people as otherwise it would have not worked in europe and else.

as far as my avatar goes, its meant to agitate those religious fanatics who think women as some sort of a curse and masturbate for the same during the night. if it crosses the lines of indecency or you find my signature offensive feel free to contact the moderators.

Who is CHP?

Overal... do you understand the term rewriting history? This is what the British have done with massive propaganda against the Turks.

i know Turkish history.. we cant be sure Kemal was a Brits agent or he was just being manipulated etc..but its for sure that noone could establish his sovereignty without the permission of Brits..thats why Kemal was loyal to Brits in all aspects..i think they just used him because he was a radical westernizer and powerful..

Turkey's problem is kemalism.when kemalism gone,we wont have a militant secularism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom