What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of following H.T or Dr. Israr. . .

why don't we first improve ourselves. . . Keep aside all other organisations.

We have to follow the Islam of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) not H.T. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) first preached Qalma and taught basics of Islam; then went for Jihad. .

- - We today want to go directly for action and talk about Islam when we don't know the basics. .

instead of following H.T or Dr. Israr. . .

why don't we first improve ourselves. . . Keep aside all other organisations.

We have to follow the Islam of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) not H.T. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) first preached Qalma and taught basics of Islam; then went for Jihad. .

- - We today want to go directly for action and talk about Islam when we don't know the basics. .

My dear its not easy to understand some of these things... You learn only when you sit with the learned and ask them questions... I had to climb mountains and cross oceans to meet certain people before i understood some of the very basic things...

and for those who are into Mahdi... HT is where the Mahdi is... I dont know him personally, but then he does nt know he is the Mahdi either... ;)

as for all those who are complaining that we consider non muslims, women and animals inferior to us Muslims, well this is such a silly thing to say that it amounts to trolling...

The system of Allah is not about subjugating anyone... if people have a specific problem with something they have read they should bring that to discussion... complaining and whining that we are discriminating against this and that when all we are doing is discussing Caliphate is pointless trolling nothing more...

Maybe u dont know the Bakground of the Hizb Tehrir...Im gonna prove it here insha-Allah that it is infact directly/indirectly Run by British MI6...by asking some of simple questions from u and showing u the resultz...

1. Is any memeber of Hizb-Tehrir fighting in Afghanistan against the US/NATO ???
2. Does it support the Taliban fighterz against the US/NATO in Afghanistan morally and financially???
I need clear answerz to them....:woot:

This is the problem with you bro... despite all your good intentions, you dont even know something so basic...

Perhaps this news report will make you understand the silly nature of your questions on this issue...

Police: legal to debate Muslim

Bro the reason why HT is allowed to operate in the west is because the intelligence agencies want to continue monitoring them... if they ban organizations such as HT, they will go underground and harder to detect and observe...

Please come up with something substantive... or withdraw from your accusation... really I ll support you if you have genuine evidence...

And also... HT are very strict in their moral codes... so you cannot say that they do not have a spiritual side to them... The best you can say about them is that some of their members may not be who they seem to be... but then, we have hypocrites at all levels and like the Khawarij, we probably should just tolerate these hypocrites until they lose their grip and power...

learn what the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) has taught us. Follow his acts and perform Salat to strengthen them. Fast to learn patience. Give Zakat to keep away from World.

" It is only Shaitan that suggests to you the fear of his supporters, so fear them not but fear Me if you are believers." (3:175)

learn what the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) has taught us. Follow his acts and perform Salat to strengthen them. Fast to learn patience. Give Zakat to keep away from World.

" It is only Shaitan that suggests to you the fear of his supporters, so fear them not but fear Me if you are believers." (3:175)

I do all of that my man... Been doing this for more than ten years now alhumdulilah... used to be a rebel without a cause... now Islam is the name of the rebellion itself... ;)

i know Turkish history.. we cant be sure Kemal was a Brits agent or he was just being manipulated etc..but its for sure that noone could establish his sovereignty without the permission of Brits..thats why Kemal was loyal to Brits in all aspects..i think they just used him because he was a radical westernizer and powerful..

Turkey's problem is kemalism.when kemalism gone,we wont have a militant secularism.

Excellent bro...Excellent....U the man...Clearly showed everything about the Kemalz Covert gamez......thnx so much...:woot:

This is the problem with you bro... despite all your good intentions, you dont even know something so basic...

Perhaps this news report will make you understand the silly nature of your questions on this issue...

Police: legal to debate Muslim

Bro the reason why HT is allowed to operate in the west is because the intelligence agencies want to continue monitoring them... if they ban organizations such as HT, they will go underground and harder to detect and observe... Please come up with something substantive... or withdraw from your accusation... really I ll support you if you have genuine evidence...

And also... HT are very strict in their moral codes... so you cannot say that they do not have a spiritual side to them... The best you can say about them is that some of their members may not be who they seem to be... but then, we have hypocrites at all levels and like the Khawarij, we probably should just tolerate these hypocrites until they lose their grip and power...

Bro. I understand what ure trying to say...
but u are looking at the problem from only just one angle ...and I am looking it from every angle... In order to identify something we gotta check it from all 360 dgree angels so that nothing is hidden from US...
U think the West is dumb fool to let their enemies grow within their laps and later bite them...I am really amazed about ure logic...
I guess the secret agents of the MI6 in such organisations are making pplz getting satisfied by such kinda explanations..umm..
are u able to give me answers for these questions here..??:coffee:
1. Is any memeber of Hizb-Tehrir fighting in Afghanistan against the US/NATO ???
2. Does it support the Taliban fighterz against the US/NATO in Afghanistan morally and financially???

Did you check the link?

Your answer is there... HT supports the resistance against the US/NATO...

I dont know financially... but I know morally...

As for enemies letting them grow... In Germany when they banned HT, the man who raided the members houses stated that they were putting a hold on to HT to make sure it does not become as powerful it has become in the UK...

Try to understand... the west so far is managing to keep a sense of "civilization"... they hate Muslims but they also have certain rules and regulations that they adhere to... as long as HT remains non violent, they have no basis to ban them...

anyway... suit yourself... I dont think you have presented good evidence against them... I would throw this case out if you came to my court room...

are u able to give me answers for these questions here..??:coffee:

So, you are evaluating somebody's right and wrong based on the fact if they help the Taliban(killer of Afghans) or not? Very strange, MBQ gave a correct explaantion on why HT is allowed, it is because they dont want them to go underground.

good! then I expect great things from you as Muhammad Bin Qasim did. . .:tup:

Allah chooses whom He likes... I ll do my bit even if I am not like Muhammad Bin Qasim... I m nothing special... all this talk here is to earn reward from Allah swt...

So, you are evaluating somebody's right and wrong based on the fact if they help the Taliban(killer of Afghans) or not? Very strange, MBQ gave a correct explaantion on why HT is allowed, it is because they dont want them to go underground.

Thats right... they dont support the Taliban's distortion of islam either... but simply state that Afghans have all the right to resist the NATO/US forces if they want to...

may i ask what is the difference between this version of khilafat and the other one?

no, Ahmad its not about the version, its about trust and many such things...

Nobody is gonna be law maker ..cuz we already got the law in the form of Quran and Sunnah...:azn:

Quran and Sunnat that nobody understands, and everybody gives a different meaning to?
Muslims can't even decide on one day for Eid, how will they decide on one interpretation of Quran to implement?

A Caliph should be a person who should have answers to every question on the face of the earth... Any sort of inquiries not just Islamic or Shariah related.
If that's not the case, he shouldn't be regarded as a Caliph I think.

i dont agree as we know a man came to prophet n asked about wat to grow or sumthin relating farmin,n prophet(p.b.u.h) told him that he(p.b.u.h) is not an expert in that so he shud do wat is gud...

i mean its not necessary to have complete knowledge abt each n every thing not related to hakoomt

but of course no ruler is all rounder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom