What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my brothers in Islam I feel very proud when I see some of you that includes mostly ppl commenting here ppl like mb mbq 1um Ny but have you all noticed that losing this battle of implementing shirat in Pakistan liberalism has taken over Pakistan only because of those bastards Taliban I see Islam bashing everywhere what should we do how do we respond to the atheists here who want to dominate us ????

Can HuT supporters provide references from Quran Hadis and Sunnah which gives rights to those in authority to forces laws on Muslims be it even right?
Like the pardah case. If a Muslim women decides to go out in public sleeveless and in shorts (though she is covered from chest to knees) is it allowed to force her to cover those exposed parts?
Islam needs to be restored in Muslim world from roots level and not from the top.

surah maida:
And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed, such are the Kafirun (i.e. disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allah's Laws 44

. And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life , eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers - of a lesser degree). 45

. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed (then) such (people) are the Fasiqun (the rebellious i.e. disobedient (of a lesser degree) to Allah47

So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allah; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ. 48

O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.54

Hello my brothers in Islam I feel very proud when I see some of you that includes mostly ppl commenting here ppl like mb mbq 1um Ny but have you all noticed that losing this battle of implementing shirat in Pakistan liberalism has taken over Pakistan only because of those bastards Taliban I see Islam bashing everywhere what should we do how do we respond to the atheists here who want to dominate us ????

its just on net u find such ppl...genrl public wants islam..wats the %age of liberals?? n if u ask ppl on roads abt taliban majority will favor those fighting NATO n call suicide bombers CIA agents so ummah is aware n ready..n 4get many here r not even muslims so their rejection doesnt matrs

its just on net u find such ppl...genrl public wants islam..wats the %age of liberals?? n if u ask ppl on roads abt taliban majority will favor those fighting NATO n call suicide bombers CIA agents so ummah is aware n ready..n 4get many here r not even muslims so their rejection doesnt matrs

I know they are not Muslims but Pakistani they are don't you think they should be taken on board and their fears about shirat are adressed properly ? some wud listen sum wud not my q is what about the ones who don't ???? we can't impose shria on them Islam doesn't allow that ? And brother this net effects lot of ppl trust me I don't see the willingness in ummah maybe it's just me ppl are very attached to this life style in my opinion

go to any party any party especially in lahore and talk about Islam they say Saab app too fundo hoo gay gain kaminay Kahin Kay yes brother they call us fundo what does it even mean Fundo ya sub khud fundo hain shiteean Kay fundo

So, you are evaluating somebody's right and wrong based on the fact if they help the Taliban(killer of Afghans) or not? Very strange, MBQ gave a correct explaantion on why HT is allowed, it is because they dont want them to go underground.

Oh okay ..so in ure books the Talibans are not Afghans...very good conclusion...:woot:
I know u cant say good about Talibans cuz u sitting in UK....cuz then u cant make money over there...:azn:
Yes! everybody looking for money nowadayz...:what:

Oh, so Hizb-ut-Tahrir is involved. Presumably the capital of this new Khilafat will be London?

Yea..cuz nowadayz..British MI6 running for bringing Khilafat in the world...cuz nowadayz their old dirty trick of Democrazy isn't wrking anymore to fool the Muslimz around the world...:woot:

Hizb ut-Tahrir Media Office in Afghanistan

Press Release

No: 4, 1431

Date: 1st Safar 1431 / 17Jan 2010 CE

Misleading UN Report on Afghan Civilian Casualties attempts to turn public opinion against the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan

On 13th January 2010 the United Nations announced that 2,412 civilians were killed in 2009, a 14 percent increase over the 2,118 who died in 2008. Nearly 70 percent of civilian deaths last year, or 1,630, were caused by the insurgents, the report found. NATO and allied Afghan forces were responsible for 25 percent of the deaths, or 596, the U.N. said, down from 39 percent, or 828, in 2008.

Showing the number of innocent civilians killed by occupying forces as low as ever is unacceptable. The incidents of Kunduz, Azizabad of Herat, Helmand, Farah, Nangarhar, Wardag, Ghazni, Logar and Kunar where thousands of women and children and elders were cold-bloodedly killed by the crusading armies while they slept show these figures to be flawed. Where people at wedding parties were killed by airstrikes, where women and children were burnt to the bone by white phosphoresced weapons and where these crusading troops practice their new weapons on the innocent people of Afghanistan.

There are similar incidents in numerous places across Afghanistan, where occupying troops have killed innocent civilians either by entering their homes, or forced their dogs to eat small women and children just to have fun. There are thousands of untold stories of these brutal activities of the crusaders, which the media have either no access to them or are forced not to publish.

Another survey commissioned by ABC News, the BBC and ARD German TV found that 42 percent of 1,534 Afghan respondents now blame the violence on the Taliban, up from 27 percent a year ago, while 17 percent blame the U.S., NATO or the Afghan security force, down from 36 percent. The poll, conducted last month, has an error margin of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

This poll is more propaganda from the western media. Indeed all the world has seen those demonstrations which have rallied against these colonialists crusading troops in each corner of Afghanistan.

The west is doing its best to either hide or minimize the figures and in turn add figures to the Mujahedeen's account, as well as trying to draw a bad picture of those Mujahedeen, who are fighting for defense of their loved ones, against these merciless enemies of not only Muslims but the whole of mankind.

So this means that "Hizb Tehrir is doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch within Afghanistan" not actively fighting the brutal US/NATO forces killing innocent pplz there...????:woot:
and trying to get cheap publicity through Zubaani Jamma Khurch...ummm ..okay nice try ...:smitten:

Well my understanding is that the Mahdi would be so knowledgeable that Human history shoudn't have seen the likes of whom in the last one thousand years at least. He is described as the "Owner of Time", of course I don't completely know the meaning of this phrase...

In the last Thousand yearz...Hazrat Muzaddid Alf-e Saani came too ...he was as knowledgeable as will be Imaam Mahdi...:coffee:

This is the problem with you bro... despite all your good intentions, you dont even know something so basic...

Perhaps this news report will make you understand the silly nature of your questions on this issue...

Police: legal to debate Muslim

Bro the reason why HT is allowed to operate in the west is because the intelligence agencies want to continue monitoring them... if they ban organizations such as HT, they will go underground and harder to detect and observe...

Please come up with something substantive... or withdraw from your accusation... really I ll support you if you have genuine evidence...

And also... HT are very strict in their moral codes... so you cannot say that they do not have a spiritual side to them... The best you can say about them is that some of their members may not be who they seem to be... but then, we have hypocrites at all levels and like the Khawarij, we probably should just tolerate these hypocrites until they lose their grip and power...

Bro. In Islam there is no "Zubaani Jamma Khurch" . When at the time of "Ghuz-e-Badr" 613 pplz joined Rasool Allah for the Ghazwa in the beginning. But 300 pplz left Rasool Allah PBUH on their way to the war(so actual pplz who joined the war were only 313). All these pplz claimed to be practical Muslims, they were praying and doing everything like all Muslims were doing. But why they didnt go to Ghazwa??..cuz they were "Munafiqeen" from inside...Rasool Allah told straight about them that they were "Munafiqeen"....just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch and cant sacrifice their lives for the defence of Islam...
The Munafiqeen alwayz look for power and financial gains....When they sit with Kafirz they alwayz say "we with u" and when they sit with Muslims they claim we r Muslims...:woot:

@ MBQ
Are you saying HuT is PERFECT? If the guy from HuT is claiming to be Mehdi tell me has he criticized HuT in anyways so far? I highly dough Medhi would use such a platform to restore Islam.
Their is a wakeupproject forum where quite a lot of people have calmed to be Mehdi. Now this is joke now.

Its not a joke... Mahdi whoever he is has to have certain qualities and one of them is his knowledge of the dunya and Islam... there is no other organization on earth which has the clarity about Islam as that of HuT... this is a bold claim and you would only know when you actively seek out these people and start your discussions with them...

No one is perfect... Thats not what Islam is about anyway...

Can HuT supporters provide references from Quran Hadis and Sunnah which gives rights to those in authority to forces laws on Muslims be it even right?
Like the pardah case. If a Muslim women decides to go out in public sleeveless and in shorts (though she is covered from chest to knees) is it allowed to force her to cover those exposed parts?
Islam needs to be restored in Muslim world from roots level and not from the top.

1ummah gave you the answer to your query... I ll only point out to you that change and correction begins at the grass roots but can only be implemented by powers at the top... people adopt the deen of their rulers... I recommend you read ibn Khuldoon's Muqadimah to understand this issue a little more...

Also Islam is not a personal religion... the nature of its laws are intrusive and demanding... If I have a piece of agri land I m not free to do whatever I want with it... I m bound by laws of Islam to pay the proper tax on it and keep it cultivated... this slogan of personal religion is that of the western secularists or their cheap copies in our country who have no idea about the difference between Islam and other religons...

Bro. In Islam there is no "Zubaani Jamma Khurch" . When at the time of "Ghuz-e-Badr" 613 pplz joined Rasool Allah for the Ghazwa in the beginning. But 300 pplz left Rasool Allah PBUH on their way to the war(so actual pplz who joined the war were only 313). All these pplz claimed to be practical Muslims, they were praying and doing everything like all Muslims were doing. But why they didnt go to Ghazwa??..cuz they were "Munafiqeen" from inside...Rasool Allah told straight about them that they were "Munafiqeen"....just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch and cant sacrifice their lives for the defence of Islam...
The Munafiqeen alwayz look for power and financial gains....When they sit with Kafirz they alwayz say "we with u" and when they sit with Muslims they claim we r Muslims...:woot:

pointless discussing with you... have it your way

mujahideen hu r fighting nato !!... everybody knows hu r mujahideen n hu r agents

these are the same mujahideen who are fighting the americans, you can milion times try to use conspiracy theories and try your best to clean their bloody hands, but it wont change a think in reality. you cant hide the sun with 2 fingers.

pointless discussing with you... have it your way

So this means u got no evidences and facts to prove that...it is not run by MI6 .. then..??? cuz u were not able to answer any of my questions above..:woot:
U may not know but ..there r pplz who tracked so many international organisations and in the background found out the CIA/MI6/Mossad wrking and supporting the whole system..and in front using the ordinary Muslims without even their knowings..
U know if we cant identify munafiqeenz in us we wont be able to defeat the Satanic powerz...
Maybe u dont know ..but there is one hadith..."when the Shaitaan comes in the disguise of a aalim/scholar then this is the worst strike of him on the imaan of Muslims, and its extensively hard to get away from it..but only the fazal of Allah SBWT saves the Muslim" cuz this is so treachearous strike...and fools everybody..
my 2 cents bro..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom