What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a joke... Mahdi whoever he is has to have certain qualities and one of them is his knowledge of the dunya and Islam... there is no other organization on earth which has the clarity about Islam as that of HuT... this is a bold claim and you would only know when you actively seek out these people and start your discussions with them...

No one is perfect... Thats not what Islam is about anyway...

Okay..umm
can u give me details...??
who is the organizer of HUT, where he lives right now..??
what is his source of income??
and its top leader ssources of income??
anyone in US right now?

So this means u got no evidences and facts to prove that...it is not run by MI6 .. then..???

sorry for jumping between you 2. If you cant prove that someone is not an agent, it doesnt mean they are agent. i am by no means a fan of HT, but lets be fair about what we say.

sorry for jumping between you 2. If you cant prove that someone is not an agent, it doesnt mean they are agent. i am by no means a fan of HT, but lets be fair about what we say.
Im happy that u asked me that kinda question...
U might be knowing ..that misguiding using somebodyz believes, make groups in pplz/Muslims , take advantage of it to make money or achieve power is the job of an agent....:woot:
and I am not seeing any thing practical from HUT in the defence of ordinary innocent Muslims literally getting killed by US/NATO in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or anywhereelse everyday....except they/HUT just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch...like our evilz politicianz cuz they do it everyday and we know that they r all munafiqeenz/agents...and agents of Devilz enforced on us..

Okay..umm
anyone in US right now?

One does not has to live in western nation to be someone's agent. He/she can live in Muslim land and work as a agent all his life.

Im happy that u asked me that kinda question...
U might be knowing ..that misguiding using somebodyz believes, make groups in pplz/Muslims , take advantage of it to make money or achieve power is the job of an agent....:woot:
and I am not seeing any thing practical from HUT in the defence of ordinary innocent Muslims literally getting killed by US/NATO in Afghanistan or Iraq or Libya or anywhereelse everyday....except they/HUT just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch...like our evilz politicianz cuz they do it everyday and we know that they r all munafiqeenz/agents...and agents of Devilz enforced on us..

very week argument. i am glad that they are not taking any practical step to make more mess in Afghanistan the same way the Taliban and Al Qaeda is doing, at least this is something positve i have seen in them.

very week argument. i am glad that they are not taking any practical step to make more mess in Afghanistan the same way the Taliban and Al Qaeda is doing, at least this is something positve i have seen in them.

They are opposed to the foreign troops there but do not believe in violence as a solution... a limited response to the NATO/US atrocities and the right to defend oneself is a universal right that does not and should not require us to demand it... In any country, if a person is attacked by someone he has the right to defend himself and if he kills someone while defending himself, he is not called the aggressor or murderer...

I know a few Afghans who run HT in Afghanistan and they are the most educated and enlightened and decent people I have met in my life...

So this means u got no evidences and facts to prove that...it is not run by MI6 .. then..??? cuz u were not able to answer any of my questions above..:woot:
U may not know but ..there r pplz who tracked so many international organisations and in the background found out the CIA/MI6/Mossad wrking and supporting the whole system..and in front using the ordinary Muslims without even their knowings..
U know if we cant identify munafiqeenz in us we wont be able to defeat the Satanic powerz...
Maybe u dont know ..but there is one hadith..."when the Shaitaan comes in the disguise of a aalim/scholar then this is the worst strike of him on the imaan of Muslims, and its extensively hard to get away from it..but only the fazal of Allah SBWT saves the Muslim" cuz this is so treachearous strike...and fools everybody..
my 2 cents bro..:)

I know this much... when I see people who do not want bloodshed and act as good decent Muslims and are knowledgeable in how an Islamic State should run and how to account governments... I dont need to find out if they are being run by MI6 or not... because MI6 is not interested in these things... if their top leader is an agent, we can simply remove him after we have evidence against him... without evidence everything is just hoo haa and talk of creating chaos...

Also Satan can fool anyone but he cannot fool those who take the trouble to study and research topics and issues meticulously...

Okay..umm
anyone in US right now?

Leader of the group is Ata Abu Rashta who is an engineer by profession and also an Alim...

He lives in Jordan...

His source of income is probably his job... he was in jail for two years for speaking against the Jordanian government in the past...

HT operates openly in the US...

They are opposed to the foreign troops there but do not believe in violence as a solution... a limited response to the NATO/US atrocities and the right to defend oneself is a universal right that does not and should not require us to demand it... In any country, if a person is attacked by someone he has the right to defend himself and if he kills someone while defending himself, he is not called the aggressor or murderer...

I know a few Afghans who run HT in Afghanistan and they are the most educated and enlightened and decent people I have met in my life...

if we are ever to speak about atrocities, we need to first look at the taliban who are and were(before and post 9/11) killing thousands and thousnads on daily basis, they are not the defenders of the country as they are themsleves the puppets and have foreign support. HT might have some followers in Afghanistan(very limited, as it is the first time i have heard they have memgbers in affghanistan), but as long as they remain peaceful, dont kill people and dont preach violence, then i dont see a single problem why shouldnt be there.

Imkplementation of Allah's system will not happen in Pakistan unless there is a revolution. The reason is that people have moved so far away from the religion that they can no longer differentiate between right and wrong. So whereas we have the westernized elite on the one hand, with their wine women and song philosophy, we have the jahil who prostrates in front of Graves, and asks dead people to intercede from him without realizing or believing that he is committing shirk. Then in the religious echelon you have various schools that have become so rigid in their philosophy that they are unwilling to listen to anyone else. So Ulemas differences get settled on the street with their poor pawns dying and killing their brothers, without realizing that this is the greatest of sins. Then we have the vested interests like the so called taliban who have a totally distorted view of islam and jehad.
Even the Tablighi jamaat, adheres so strictly to the two or three books that they prescribe to that there is no flexibility within the system.So where do you start??? It is easier said than done.
Araz

Imkplementation of Allah's system will not happen in Pakistan unless there is a revolution. The reason is that people have moved so far away from the religion that they can no longer differentiate between right and wrong. So whereas we have the westernized elite on the one hand, with their wine women and song philosophy, we have the jahil who prostrates in front of Graves, and asks dead people to intercede from him without realizing or believing that he is committing shirk. Then in the religious echelon you have various schools that have become so rigid in their philosophy that they are unwilling to listen to anyone else. So Ulemas differences get settled on the street with their poor pawns dying and killing their brothers, without realizing that this is the greatest of sins. Then we have the vested interests like the so called taliban who have a totally distorted view of islam and jehad.
Even the Tablighi jamaat, adheres so strictly to the two or three books that they prescribe to that there is no flexibility within the system.So where do you start??? It is easier said than done.
Araz

Well said bro
but who is going to bring this revolution? Few Saudi puppet leaders like Zaid Hamid and his likes? Or the divided Awam?
People have to admit this but Islam today in Pakistan is more like a cultural thing which is quite sad.

Let me ask you a question instead? Who brought the revolution in Egypt, or Tunisia?. It is always the people who come out and force the Government to depart and then the leaders of that movement will take over power and establish islamic system. That is if they are inclined towards islam.
Araz

Leader of the group is Ata Abu Rashta who is an engineer by profession and also an Alim...

He lives in Jordan...

His source of income is probably his job... he was in jail for two years for speaking against the Jordanian government in the past...

HT operates openly in the US...

did he ever travelled to any westrn country..?
or ever affiliated himself with any other organisation before..??
what kind of engineer he is..?
what company he wrking with..?
is he wrking with private compny..?
Where did he studied to become Aalim...?
does he got BSc. eng or MSc. Eng degree..?
plz dont get mad for me to ask so many questionz..:cheesy:
Another thing...HT operating openly in US ..means they got CIA clearance too...umm...:azn:
any contact number u got over there in US for HUT..? if available..

I know this much... when I see people who do not want bloodshed and act as good decent Muslims and are knowledgeable in how an Islamic State should run and how to account governments... I dont need to find out if they are being run by MI6 or not... because MI6 is not interested in these things... if their top leader is an agent, we can simply remove him after we have evidence against him... without evidence everything is just hoo haa and talk of creating chaos...

Also Satan can fool anyone but he cannot fool those who take the trouble to study and research topics and issues meticulously...

I understand what u saying ..but by the time we will find evidence against the person or top leaderz ..the MI6 already would have done their job..destabilization of the countries..etc etc...dvide pplz into different groups and make them fight against each other ..so that the satanic powers and control them easily..
:woot:
There have been MI6 officers in so many places for the last 200 yearz working as Imaams and misleading pplz for decades..and nobody was able to find out about them..until they went back and sent letterz to the pplz that they were not Muslims return back ure 30yrz or 40yrz of prayes u did behind us...:what:
so how u gonna beat a professional..cuz ordinary pplz are not AAlims and how they gonna catch them..???
How u know MI6 areas of interests..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom