What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in ure view The Talibaans never eastablished Islamic state in Afghanistan...???Okay... so HT dont even support the Islam Talibaans brought in Afghanistan...whereevr there r clear Hadith about the pplz of Khurasaan that Rasool Allah said" The pplz of Khurasaan(nowadayz Talibaan) will bring back my Islam when it will be totally forgotten in the world practically"
Another thing the Talibaans are never tolerable by the West cuz Quran sayz they will never be friends to Muslims....Quran sayz the right thing
The HT is tolerable to the West cuz they r infact not according to Quran...U suppose to be enemy to the West or intolerable to them in order to be on the right path...The HT is trying to be friendly with the West in Afghanistan(which is against the sayingz of Quran) so they cant be the friendz of Islam...just trying to fool the ordinary Muslimz and use them..for their own political gains..
Talibaans have already eastablished Islamic state and they fighting for the supremacy of Islamic law with 80 to 90% territory under their control with Allahz Nusrat(Alhamdolillah)...and nobody in the world is recognizing it..cuz the whole world(western) is evil(as clearly defined in Quran) ...:azn:
and HT is not even supporting the Talibaans in Afghanistan practically who got invaded..and they r our Muslim brotherz so what kinda practical Islam these HT pplz following ??...more probably the (Islam of MI6/Mosaad Version)..which will be under their control and that will alwayz be against Quran...:woot:
If HUT cant helppractically our Afghan brotherz in implementing Shariah and kicking out these Kafireenz from there...it is surely working for Shaitaan...(Mosaaad/MI6).. cuz it is just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch...and practically fooling ordinary Muslims..:smokin:

I just read one line of the above and wrote the following...

No we do not support the Taliban's so called Islamic State... because in an Islamic State beards are not going to be measured with a lantern and women will be allowed to study and work...

pathetic arguments mate... It seems like you are the one working for MI6 stating so many nonsensical things like Taliban established Islamic State... what a joke

In my opinion, HuT's ideas are similar to late Dr. Israr's, for which they win my partial vote. Though I have my doubts about it, as we are practically living in the end of days period where we know things would be all so mixed up and compounded that it would become very difficult to distinguish right from worng... As we can see in the case of Muslim Brotherhood as how foolishly it is playing into the hands of Western/Israeli intel agencies in the Middle East today.
I don't have any doubts personally, that the events would really speed up henceforth culminating in the Fall of all Middle Eastern states (including Hejaz, Saudi Arabia), substantial weekening or complete breakdown of the Dollar and ensuing Global Economic Crisis [And this should all be achieved by the start of 2012]. So I think I would adopt the policy of "wait and see" to decide which side I am on. Of course individual struggle continues to the grave, so that should never cease in anybody's case.
My more than two cents :)

PS. Also I would not like to be part of any group that does not take the whole Ummah on board, and instead follows their own particular teachings.

Time for wait is over... You need to join the call for the reestablishment of the Caliphate... no two ways about it...

I ll tell you a little secret... Rasool Allah saw told us that the next Caliphate will be upon the method of the Nabooah... this means that although our enemies are trying to infiltrate us at multiple levels, no matter what they do, the end result will be a Caliphate on the method of the Prophethood...

You dont have to trust me... You should trust the words of our master Muhammad saw...

and while we are discussing this the pimps of America and Britain ordered Pakistan police to storm the press club conference in Islamabad... Probably because thoughts and press is free in our country... haha

They think that these petty actions will stop the Caliphate

Time for wait is over... You need to join the call for the reestablishment of the Caliphate... no two ways about it...

I ll tell you a little secret... Rasool Allah saw told us that the next Caliphate will be upon the method of the Nabooah... this means that although our enemies are trying to infiltrate us at multiple levels, no matter what they do, the end result will be a Caliphate on the method of the Prophethood...

You dont have to trust me... You should trust the words of our master Muhammad saw...
I agree with the Hadith mashAllah!!
BUT I have something more to say...!!
Personally Dr. Israr was the only Islamic scholar for me who made most sense to me, and I thought he was very convincing. Then I really got interested (though not practically in terms of Dhikr and so on, but intellectually) in Sufism, which was because I was overwhelmed by Imam Ghazali's works (though I have read very little of him). So now fortunately I have found another great Ustad, Prof. Ahmed Rafique Akhter (And I actually want to go and kiss his hands, I am a very proud person and I have never felt like that for anyone except for my parents).
So Prof. sb. says (AFA I understand him) that Taliban or any other group hasn't been successful and won't be successful in alleviating the pains of the Ummah because Allah hasn't 'sanctioned' them. He cites the story of Prophet Moses, when Allah told him to go and dishonor Qaume Aaleen (Pharoh). Moses said that he was alone and that he had killed a man from them, how would he ever be able to fight and succeed against them. Then Allah says that "Moosa kia tumhein hum pe aetebar nahin hai, kia hum tumhare saath nahin hain...?". And so Moosa agreed and then we know what happened.

So for me personally, I don't want to be part of a destined-to-be-failed mission. I want to succeed and I don't want to waste my life or time. So I want to be very sure. I would again say wait for 2-3 more years. That doesn't mean we should relax, as life is an endless struggle anyway... :pop:

So in ure view The Talibaans never eastablished Islamic state in Afghanistan...???Okay... so HT dont even support the Islam Talibaans brought in Afghanistan...whereevr there r clear Hadith about the pplz of Khurasaan that Rasool Allah said" The pplz of Khurasaan(nowadayz Talibaan) will bring back my Islam when it will be totally forgotten in the world practically"
Another thing the Talibaans are never tolerable by the West cuz Quran sayz they will never be friends to Muslims....Quran sayz the right thing
The HT is tolerable to the West cuz they r infact not according to Quran...U suppose to be enemy to the West or intolerable to them in order to be on the right path...The HT is trying to be friendly with the West in Afghanistan(which is against the sayingz of Quran) so they cant be the friendz of Islam...just trying to fool the ordinary Muslimz and use them..for their own political gains..
Talibaans have already eastablished Islamic state and they fighting for the supremacy of Islamic law with 80 to 90% territory under their control with Allahz Nusrat(Alhamdolillah)...and nobody in the world is recognizing it..cuz the whole world(western) is evil(as clearly defined in Quran) ...:azn:
and HT is not even supporting the Talibaans in Afghanistan practically who got invaded..and they r our Muslim brotherz so what kinda practical Islam these HT pplz following ??...more probably the (Islam of MI6/Mosaad Version)..which will be under their control and that will alwayz be against Quran...:woot:
If HUT cant helppractically our Afghan brotherz in implementing Shariah and kicking out these Kafireenz from there...it is surely working for Shaitaan...(Mosaaad/MI6).. cuz it is just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch...and practically fooling ordinary Muslims..:smokin:

well i asked u a question n it was not a comment from the party!!! u twist a point u can n leave the rest u have no answer or objection left??

n nobody rec afghani state as it was not followin sunnah steps.. it is my personal assessment that (i dont know if those i assessed were jihadi or just supporters) dont have knowledge of islamic rules,they supported bombing shia n qadiyani as they r murtid,but wen i told murtid ki olaad r not murtid but non-muslims n murtids punishment is death not non-muslims!! they changed their rezn! H.T follows islamic rules for every action!

on 1 hand they say 70% of afgh is under taliban control n its not easy for them to takeover kabul n declare khilafat??

i'v given u rezn of H.T not fighting...rest of ur blames blah blah blah

What is the 'System of Allah'?

If anyone has posted the details of how this system will run, please point me to the relevant post.

Without details and the outline of a 'legal framework', this is just hot air and pointless rhetoric.

the system drived from the principles of quran and the prophets model through his life style, and msg learned from it, there is already an islamic ideology council which assured no laws are passed which dont confirm quranic teachings, doesnt mean that all state laws are already pre written in quran, i think its called ijtehad

it doesnt reject the presence of religion in laws as precticed by secularism

Yes! to destabilize Pakistan ..and during the Chaos the Mosaad and CIA/MI6 will take advantage and attacks the Nuclear assests over here to finish them ..so there will be no threat to the Greater Israel....:azn:
Bro. pplz are no more dummy to get fooled nowadayz...
plz dont be mad..but this is what is going in the background and Quran has clearly mentioned how the enemies of Islam works ..most probable tool is Munafqat...bro. Munafqat...:what:

oh u giving rezn america gave to fight taliban!! nuclear assets zardari ki almari me nai paray.. i dont believe this dum thing its not easy to attack them!

n y becoz of H.T's protest sumthin like that wud happen?:sick:

What is the 'System of Allah'?

If anyone has posted the details of how this system will run, please point me to the relevant post.

Without details and the outline of a 'legal framework', this is just hot air and pointless rhetoric.

very simple.. example
system of god is ( rise and fall of sun ).
but i cant understand this phenomenon about life world ????
In daily life mostly people says Allah Mallik Hai with out realizing that god help those who help them selves...

and while we are discussing this the pimps of America and Britain ordered Pakistan police to storm the press club conference in Islamabad... Probably because thoughts and press is free in our country... haha

They think that these petty actions will stop the Caliphate
Will India have a role in such a system? After all it has the largest number of Muslims in the world.

well i asked u a question n it was not a comment from the party!!! u twist a point u can n leave the rest u have no answer or objection left??

n nobody rec afghani state as it was not followin sunnah steps.. it is my personal assessment that (i dont know if those i assessed were jihadi or just supporters) dont have knowledge of islamic rules,they supported bombing shia n qadiyani as they r murtid,but wen i told murtid ki olaad r not murtid but non-muslims n murtids punishment is death not non-muslims!! they changed their rezn! H.T follows islamic rules for every action!

on 1 hand they say 70% of afgh is under taliban control n its not easy for them to takeover kabul n declare khilafat??

i'v given u rezn of H.T not fighting...rest of ur blames blah blah blah

R u going to allow Qadyaniz to preach in ure land?
or anyboody to disrespect Sahabah? according to HuT..
another thing in Afghanistan they never told to bomb shiaz there...
and there are no qadyaaniz there either.... cuz they came from Pak-India..not Afghanistan..
In Afghanistan The Talibaanz did have Kabul and have all over the country ..but who came to fight there ...US/NATO Kafireenz from all over the world..
HuT can go and declare Khilafat in the areas under their control (80-90%)Afghanistan and start Jihad against Kafireenz over there...cuz Afghan fighterz will welcome them over there...cuz they r our Muslimz brotherz...and need ure help in liberating their land and implementing Shariah in its true sense.
In case if u make reasonz and dont go and help ure Muslim brotherz in liberating their land..this meanz...HuT is not sincere in Islam whatsoever...and is gonna do Zubaani Jamma Khurch... to get political gainz for their Western Masterz..
Sorry bro ..to be so clear..on this matter...its all upto u..time will never be same..and we r looking who is sincere with Islam and who is hypocrite..and InshaAllah the fauj of Imam Mahdi is gonna rise from Khurasaan-Afghanistan in very near future ..and will run over all the traitorz in the Islamic world..
Cuz so many Hadith came about the Lashkar of Imaam Mahdi coming from Khurasaan/Afghanistan....then nobody will be able to fool or misguide anybody...:woot:

oh u giving rezn america gave to fight taliban!! nuclear assets zardari ki almari me nai paray.. i dont believe this dum thing its not easy to attack them!

n y becoz of H.T's protest sumthin like that wud happen?:sick:

Im not saying u to believe anything from me..but whatever the facts are ..I wrote it down here...
I guess u never even think what the CIA agents like Raymond Davis or Mark Dehaven are doing here...they marking the positions of our secret Nuclear installations in GPS domain..so in the time of attack they be known to them in their computerz...plus organizing terrorist TTP and other secret and sleeping groups to attack secretly the military installation whenever they (US/NATO)gonna attack us, the same way they doing in Libya...hey they not just partying over here...:woot:

I just read one line of the above and wrote the following...

No we do not support the Taliban's so called Islamic State... because in an Islamic State beards are not going to be measured with a lantern and women will be allowed to study and work...

pathetic arguments mate... It seems like you are the one working for MI6 stating so many nonsensical things like Taliban established Islamic State... what a joke

Thats why I wanna see u personally to find out who is working for MI6...and Insha-Allah ...we gonna get this evil MI6/Mosaad/CIA or whatever satanic powerz are...:woot:
U HUT guyz claiming that u gonna do Shariah and follow Quran and Sunnah but from ure discussion here it is evident ..ure Sunnah is not the Sunnah of Rasool Allah SAW and Sahabah...and ure all efforts will go in vain...reluctantly...insha-Allah...:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom