What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr.ahmad they r not same dead bodies in sawat ,non muslim disguised as taliban,n many such proves, n now ramond davis nay phatta huwa bhanda dubara phor dia, his connection wid TTP an all!!

man, your conspiracy theories are never ending.

I know u cant talk against US/NATO cuz then u cant make no money in UK or might face extradition...:woot:
Everybody knowz Alqaida is CIA secret terrorist department...:azn:
Talibaans are freedom fighterz from the crusaderz...and the real heroes of their country and Islam....I salute them that they are never sell outs like our leaderz and the religious organisations.....who alwayz try to fool us in the name of Islam...:devil:
For Islam "zubani Jamma Khurch" dont work anymore...:what:
whoever dont help our Afghan brothers to get rid of the crusaderz/Kafireenz there are infact traitorz of Islam and Muslim Umma...:what:

it is useless to debate with you, your post is full of rubbish.

it is useless to debate with you, your post is full of rubbish.

Yes! its rubbish sure it is for u...:woot:..u know why.??.cuz u cant say anything against UK/NATO then u wont be able to make money in UK...might face extradition...from there..and ure aim is money..only :azn:
srry in advance cuz u wont like my coments..cuz its true...

Yes! its rubbish sure it is for u...:woot:..u know why.??.cuz u cant say anything against UK/NATO then u wont be able to make money in UK...might face extradition...from there..and ure aim is money..only :azn:
srry in advance cuz u wont like my coments..cuz its true...

what are you talking about man? why should i be extradited? do you know the meaning of extradition? if nobody extradite Anjam Choudary, then they wont deport(if that is what you mean) me either. so stop being silly and at least make some efforts to write some semi quality posts.

Im not saying u to believe anything from me..but whatever the facts are ..I wrote it down here...
I guess u never even think what the CIA agents like Raymond Davis or Mark Dehaven are doing here...they marking the positions of our secret Nuclear installations in GPS domain..so in the time of attack they be known to them in their computerz...plus organizing terrorist TTP and other secret and sleeping groups to attack secretly the military installation whenever they (US/NATO)gonna attack us, the same way they doing in Libya...hey they not just partying over here...:woot:

yes US wants to control our nuclear...n that is why H.T is askin army to give protection so we establish stable khilafah state which doesnt ends up like libya

R u going to allow Qadyaniz to preach in ure land?
or anyboody to disrespect Sahabah? according to HuT..
another thing in Afghanistan they never told to bomb shiaz there...
and there are no qadyaaniz there either.... cuz they came from Pak-India..not Afghanistan..
In Afghanistan The Talibaanz did have Kabul and have all over the country ..but who came to fight there ...US/NATO Kafireenz from all over the world..
HuT can go and declare Khilafat in the areas under their control (80-90%)Afghanistan and start Jihad against Kafireenz over there...cuz Afghan fighterz will welcome them over there...cuz they r our Muslimz brotherz...and need ure help in liberating their land and implementing Shariah in its true sense.
In case if u make reasonz and dont go and help ure Muslim brotherz in liberating their land..this meanz...HuT is not sincere in Islam whatsoever...and is gonna do Zubaani Jamma Khurch... to get political gainz for their Western Masterz..
Sorry bro ..to be so clear..on this matter...its all upto u..time will never be same..and we r looking who is sincere with Islam and who is hypocrite..and InshaAllah the fauj of Imam Mahdi is gonna rise from Khurasaan-Afghanistan in very near future ..and will run over all the traitorz in the Islamic world..
Cuz so many Hadith came about the Lashkar of Imaam Mahdi coming from Khurasaan/Afghanistan....then nobody will be able to fool or misguide anybody...:woot:

hadith r about khorasaan or hind?

n if k can be est in afgh i'll foward ur sugestion !

Hot air being thrown around.. without any weight in it..
Its either links from Hizb this or hizb that in this forum.. or scattered Quranic verses and Hadiath being used with abandon.
Not one concrete, concise post that gives the system that Allah has presented.. just vague and abstract.

what are you talking about man? why should i be extradited? do you know the meaning of extradition? if nobody extradite Anjam Choudary, then they wont deport(if that is what you mean) me either. so stop being silly and at least make some efforts to write some semi quality posts.

Leave it man. There's no point debating with him. He is living in his own imaginary world

hadith r about khorasaan or hind?

n if k can be est in afgh i'll foward ur sugestion !

it is about Khorasaan..not hind:)
cuz the lashkar gnna come from Khorasaan for Imaam mahdi...and the nowdayz Talibaanz are part of his lashkar ..getting ready to come out anytime...for their devine goal....Khilafat...:agree:
just waiting for the signal...from Imaam mahdi...:)
and hadiths say everybody needa join them...if they wanna be successful..:eek:

Okay! Okay ...make money over there...We not gonna disturb u then.:woot:..I knw u cant make that kinda money in Afghanistan.....be happi...:smokin:

Leave it man. There's no point debating with him. He is living in his own imaginary world

U knw what..its hard to get into my world..:azn:..only one way ..going in but noway out..:woot:.will get lost into it fr ever...:lol:

Hot air being thrown around.. without any weight in it..
Its either links from Hizb this or hizb that in this forum.. or scattered Quranic verses and Hadiath being used with abandon.
Not one concrete, concise post that gives the system that Allah has presented.. just vague and abstract.

I like ure coments bro..:).we already achieved our goal....anywayz thnx for giving some of ur precious time to read our disorganized posts...:woot:
U knw what I cant post so much stuff here cuz ..its in books u cant find on internet but u can study by bying them...
especially about Imaam Mahdi...
"Maktoobat-e-Imaam Rabbani" by Hazrat Mujaddid Alf-e-Saani (Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi)
Its orginal is in Persian..u can get its authentic translation in 3 Jilds(published from Madina Publishing company Karachi)...dont buy the one in 2 Jilds..cuz it has mistakes in it...
This book will give u the detailz of Hadiths and the scenarios of the Imaam Mahdi..in some parts of it...This book covers so much stuff about Islam and our mistakes...this book has been originally written 500yrz ago appx.
thnx again bro. for ure attention...:)

it is about Khorasaan..not hind:)
cuz the lashkar gnna come from Khorasaan for Imaam mahdi...and the nowdayz Talibaanz are part of his lashkar ..getting ready to come out anytime...for their devine goal....Khilafat...:agree:
just waiting for the signal...from Imaam mahdi...:)
and hadiths say everybody needa join them...if they wanna be successful..:eek:

Ironically, the taliban hate the name of Khorasan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom