What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are not Muslims but Pakistani they are don't you think they should be taken on board and their fears about shirat are adressed properly ? some wud listen sum wud not my q is what about the ones who don't ???? we can't impose shria on them Islam doesn't allow that ? And brother this net effects lot of ppl trust me I don't see the willingness in ummah maybe it's just me ppl are very attached to this life style in my opinion

we have to live according to sharia thats obligation....ppl do things even if they dont want to ...

zia thing! all women did start coverin !

today we pay +300 tax,buy petrol on high prices,..,..,...n do watever gov says!! dont we?? so ppl will do even if not willing,but soon they will be or young generation n next gen,will b ok as khilafat will give islamic concepts ,culturing ..ppl will start understanding aqeeda,purpose of life, farziyat ..inshallah!...as hadith tells..

."phir naboowat k naksh e qadam pr khilafat qaim ho gi" musnad ahmd

Bro. In Islam there is no "Zubaani Jamma Khurch" . When at the time of "Ghuz-e-Badr" 613 pplz joined Rasool Allah for the Ghazwa in the beginning. But 300 pplz left Rasool Allah PBUH on their way to the war(so actual pplz who joined the war were only 313). All these pplz claimed to be practical Muslims, they were praying and doing everything like all Muslims were doing. But why they didnt go to Ghazwa??..cuz they were "Munafiqeen" from inside...Rasool Allah told straight about them that they were "Munafiqeen"....just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch and cant sacrifice their lives for the defence of Islam...
The Munafiqeen alwayz look for power and financial gains....When they sit with Kafirz they alwayz say "we with u" and when they sit with Muslims they claim we r Muslims...:woot:

did u read wat "ahmad" is comentin abt H.T suport mujahideen??? u callin it zubani... n he tryin to prove us wrong other way!!

y H.T is zubani coz H.T follows quran n sunnah strictly n the

prophet never fougth b4 est islamic state, ghazwa badr after est state in madina!!..

jihad is ordered byhead of state,
but yes ppl have to fight back those who try to invade, but H.T DOESNT ASKS members to do that,they stick to the rules!!

these are the same mujahideen who are fighting the americans, you can milion times try to use conspiracy theories and try your best to clean their bloody hands, but it wont change a think in reality. you cant hide the sun with 2 fingers.

mr.ahmad they r not same dead bodies in sawat ,non muslim disguised as taliban,n many such proves, n now ramond davis nay phatta huwa bhanda dubara phor dia, his connection wid TTP an all!!

Its not a joke... Mahdi whoever he is has to have certain qualities and one of them is his knowledge of the dunya and Islam... there is no other organization on earth which has the clarity about Islam as that of HuT... this is a bold claim and you would only know when you actively seek out these people and start your discussions with them...

No one is perfect... Thats not what Islam is about anyway...

My point is Mehdi has the knowledge and he will not spare anything like HuT without criticizing it. HuT is not clean of corruption and agents so i dough that person from HuT claiming to be Mehdi is true.

Okay..umm
can u give me details...??
who is the organizer of HUT, where he lives right now..??
what is his source of income??
and its top leader ssources of income??
anyone in US right now?

i wonder if u r spy tryin 2 know details abt H.T!!:azn:

STILL
Profile: Ameer of Hizb ut-Tahrir

The Ameer of Hizb ut-Tahrir is the Alim, Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta (full name Sheikh Abu Yasin Ata ibn Khalil ibn Ahmad ibn Abdul Qadir al-Khatib Abu Rashta). He is an Islamic jurist, scholar and writer.

Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta was born into an observant Islamic family in 1943 in the small village of Ra'na in the Hebron area of the Palestinian territories. He observed first-hand the Israeli destruction of Ra'na in 1948 and thereafter moved with his family to a refugee camp near Hebron.

His primary and middle education was completed at the refugee camp. He subsequently obtained his first certificate of secondary education in 1960 from the Al Hussein Bin Ali school in Hebron and later completed his general secondary certificate at the Ibrahimiya school in Jerusalem in 1961. Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta then joined the Faculty of Engineering at Cairo University in Egypt and graduated in civil engineering in 1966. After graduating, Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta worked in a number of Arab countries as a civil engineer and wrote a book concerning the calculation of quantities in relation to the construction of buildings and roads.

Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta joined Hizb ut-Tahrir in the mid-1950s and subsequently carried out party activism throughout the Arab world. He worked closely with Sheikh Taqiuddin an-Nabhani, the founder of Hizb ut-Tahrir and Sheikh Abdul Qadeem Zallum who became the leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir following Sheikh Nabhani's death in 1977. In the 1980s he was a leading member of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Jordan and was appointed as Hizb ut-Tahrir's official spokesperson.

Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta played a prominent role in Jordan during the Persian Gulf War when he convened press conferences, lectures and debates at public venues throughout the country. He debated the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait at the Jerusalem Mosque in Amman at which he delivered a lecture entitled The Neo-Crusader Assault on the Arabian Peninsula and the Gulf. He was regularly detained by the Jordanian authorities.

In 1994, in an interview, Sheikh Ata Abu Rashta said, "The establishment of the Caliphate is now a general demand among Muslims, who yearn for this: the call for Islamic government (the Caliphate) is widespread in Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, Algeria and so on. Before Hizb al-Tahrir launched its careeer the subject of the Caliphate was unheard of. However, the party has succeeded in establishing its intellectual leadership, and now everyone has confidence in its ideas, and talks about it: this is clear from the media worldwide".

Abu Rashta became the global leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir on 13th April 2003 following the death of Sheikh Abdul Qadeem Zallum.

Since assuming the leadership of Hizb ut-Tahrir, has spoken at conferences across the world including Indonesia, Pakistan and Yemen.

His writings include Tayseer fi usool at-tafseer surah al-baqarah (2007), Economic crises - the reality and the perspective of Islam and Tayseer al Wusool min al-Usool.

did u read wat "ahmad" is comentin abt H.T suport mujahideen??? u callin it zubani... n he tryin to prove us wrong other way!!

y H.T is zubani coz H.T follows quran n sunnah strictly n the

prophet never fougth b4 est islamic state, ghazwa badr after est state in madina!!..

jihad is ordered byhead of state,
but yes ppl have to fight back those who try to invade, but H.T DOESNT ASKS members to do that,they stick to the rules!!
So the Talibaans fighting in Afghanistan against US/NATO are not doing Jihad..u mean???
and what rules HUT stick to? When Quran clearly orders Muslims to go out to fight against the pplz who come and kill innocent Muslims and capture their property...??? So ure rules are to just sit and watch and stick to ure rules of no fight...and let non-Muslims/Yahood/Nasaaraa kill all the Muslims and occupy all their lands and force them to adopt unIslamic way of life...??? and u just be sitting & waiting to get govt or power....???
Excellent rules given by MI6...bro. excellent rules...:woot:
I guess u guyz/HUT dont read for the Ayyats of Jihad in Quran and dont teach to the fellow Muslims...cuz then HUT cant exist in the West. just stick to the MI6 rules...:cry:
I hope u dont mind..but Im saying whatever is true...U can see by ureself in Holy Quran....dont even trust me and read and verify ureself....:eek:
Quran has given such formulas that u can identify munafiqs from sincere through them...Alhamdolillah...:smokin:

prophet never fougth b4 est islamic state, ghazwa badr after est state in madina!!.. jihad is ordered byhead of state,

Rasool Allah (SAW) faught when the Kuffaar sent Lashkars to kill and destroy Muslims and their properties...even if it was the time of Badr, Ohad or Khandaq...he never needed before to fight Kuffaar... cuz they never invaded like that to kill Muslims...:azn:
another thing...u dont think that Muslims already eastablished Islamic state in Afghanistan and they were implementing Islamic laws there ..then US/NATO invaded and killed all innocent Muslims and enforcing their laws on the Afghan pplz. whoever dont obey them they either kill them or put them in jail....:woot:

very week argument. i am glad that they are not taking any practical step to make more mess in Afghanistan the same way the Taliban and Al Qaeda is doing, at least this is something positve i have seen in them.
I know u cant talk against US/NATO cuz then u cant make no money in UK or might face extradition...:woot:
Everybody knowz Alqaida is CIA secret terrorist department...:azn:
Talibaans are freedom fighterz from the crusaderz...and the real heroes of their country and Islam....I salute them that they are never sell outs like our leaderz and the religious organisations.....who alwayz try to fool us in the name of Islam...:devil:
For Islam "zubani Jamma Khurch" dont work anymore...:what:
whoever dont help our Afghan brothers to get rid of the crusaderz/Kafireenz there are infact traitorz of Islam and Muslim Umma...:what:

So the Talibaans fighting in Afghanistan against US/NATO are not doing Jihad..u mean???
and what rules HUT stick to? When Quran clearly orders Muslims to go out to fight against the pplz who come and kill innocent Muslims and capture their property...??? So ure rules are to just sit and watch and stick to ure rules of no fight...and let non-Muslims/Yahood/Nasaaraa kill all the Muslims and occupy all their lands and force them to adopt unIslamic way of life...??? and u just be sitting & waiting to get govt or power....???
Excellent rules given by MI6...bro. excellent rules...:woot:
I guess u guyz/HUT dont read for the Ayyats of Jihad in Quran and dont teach to the fellow Muslims...cuz then HUT cant exist in the West. just stick to the MI6 rules...:cry:
I hope u dont mind..but Im saying whatever is true...U can see by ureself in Holy Quran....dont even trust me and read and verify ureself....:eek:
Quran has given such formulas that u can identify munafiqs from sincere through them...Alhamdolillah...:smokin:

wat kind of islamic state was in afghanistan??..

the line u never highlighted...fight back to those who invade..that is y we support mujahids...n
Before migrating to Madinah, Muslims endured many years of persecution at the hands of the unbelieving Quraysh, including torture, murder and embargo. In Madinah Muslims found themselves secure and safe and hence the divine decree of jihaad came in case of any further harassment by kuffaar...n muslims planed to attack caravan,they started the battle!!!..that is y H.T believes in est state 1st n deal with all issues like prophet did

as u can see mujahids r not abl to solve issue completely though givin hard time...but can u see how imp it is to have state,complete power to solve issues??

H.T is a political party, workin 4 khilafat following The Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) ,as he limited his struggle for the establishment of the Islamic State to the intellectual and political domains

its not just jihad we dont do yet,we neither solvin bijli pani gas bohrans,poverty, etc etc issues!! we stick to est of state as it was wat prophet (p.b.u.h) did 1st of all!

Imkplementation of Allah's system will not happen in Pakistan unless there is a revolution. The reason is that people have moved so far away from the religion that they can no longer differentiate between right and wrong. So whereas we have the westernized elite on the one hand, with their wine women and song philosophy, we have the jahil who prostrates in front of Graves, and asks dead people to intercede from him without realizing or believing that he is committing shirk. Then in the religious echelon you have various schools that have become so rigid in their philosophy that they are unwilling to listen to anyone else. So Ulemas differences get settled on the street with their poor pawns dying and killing their brothers, without realizing that this is the greatest of sins. Then we have the vested interests like the so called taliban who have a totally distorted view of islam and jehad.
Even the Tablighi jamaat, adheres so strictly to the two or three books that they prescribe to that there is no flexibility within the system.So where do you start??? It is easier said than done.
Araz

yes 17th april step towards revolution!!..

wat kind of islamic state was in afghanistan??..

So in ure view The Talibaans never eastablished Islamic state in Afghanistan...???Okay... so HT dont even support the Islam Talibaans brought in Afghanistan...whereevr there r clear Hadith about the pplz of Khurasaan that Rasool Allah said" The pplz of Khurasaan(nowadayz Talibaan) will bring back my Islam when it will be totally forgotten in the world practically"
Another thing the Talibaans are never tolerable by the West cuz Quran sayz they will never be friends to Muslims....Quran sayz the right thing
The HT is tolerable to the West cuz they r infact not according to Quran...U suppose to be enemy to the West or intolerable to them in order to be on the right path...The HT is trying to be friendly with the West in Afghanistan(which is against the sayingz of Quran) so they cant be the friendz of Islam...just trying to fool the ordinary Muslimz and use them..for their own political gains..
Talibaans have already eastablished Islamic state and they fighting for the supremacy of Islamic law with 80 to 90% territory under their control with Allahz Nusrat(Alhamdolillah)...and nobody in the world is recognizing it..cuz the whole world(western) is evil(as clearly defined in Quran) ...:azn:
and HT is not even supporting the Talibaans in Afghanistan practically who got invaded..and they r our Muslim brotherz so what kinda practical Islam these HT pplz following ??...more probably the (Islam of MI6/Mosaad Version)..which will be under their control and that will alwayz be against Quran...:woot:
If HUT cant helppractically our Afghan brotherz in implementing Shariah and kicking out these Kafireenz from there...it is surely working for Shaitaan...(Mosaaad/MI6).. cuz it is just doing Zubaani Jamma Khurch...and practically fooling ordinary Muslims..:smokin:

yes 17th april step towards revolution!!..

Yes! to destabilize Pakistan ..and during the Chaos the Mosaad and CIA/MI6 will take advantage and attacks the Nuclear assests over here to finish them ..so there will be no threat to the Greater Israel....:azn:
Bro. pplz are no more dummy to get fooled nowadayz...
plz dont be mad..but this is what is going in the background and Quran has clearly mentioned how the enemies of Islam works ..most probable tool is Munafqat...bro. Munafqat...:what:

In my opinion, HuT's ideas are similar to late Dr. Israr's, for which they win my partial vote. Though I have my doubts about it, as we are practically living in the end of days period where we know things would be all so mixed up and compounded that it would become very difficult to distinguish right from worng... As we can see in the case of Muslim Brotherhood as how foolishly it is playing into the hands of Western/Israeli intel agencies in the Middle East today.
I don't have any doubts personally, that the events would really speed up henceforth culminating in the Fall of all Middle Eastern states (including Hejaz, Saudi Arabia), substantial weekening or complete breakdown of the Dollar and ensuing Global Economic Crisis [And this should all be achieved by the start of 2012]. So I think I would adopt the policy of "wait and see" to decide which side I am on. Of course individual struggle continues to the grave, so that should never cease in anybody's case.
My more than two cents :)

PS. Also I would not like to be part of any group that does not take the whole Ummah on board, and instead follows their own particular teachings.

I understand what u saying ..but by the time we will find evidence against the person or top leaderz ..the MI6 already would have done their job..destabilization of the countries..etc etc...dvide pplz into different groups and make them fight against each other ..so that the satanic powers and control them easily..
:woot:
There have been MI6 officers in so many places for the last 200 yearz working as Imaams and misleading pplz for decades..and nobody was able to find out about them..until they went back and sent letterz to the pplz that they were not Muslims return back ure 30yrz or 40yrz of prayes u did behind us...:what:
so how u gonna beat a professional..cuz ordinary pplz are not AAlims and how they gonna catch them..???
How u know MI6 areas of interests..???

You are being very silly here...

Yaar... dont you realize that no matter what the MI 6 or CIA does, we have a yardstick to detect right and wrong and that is Quran and Sunnah... If the imam says something and does not give us daleel for what he is saying we know he is talking nonsense... Ajeeb... this is such a simple thing that you overlook...

As for how we know MI 6 areas of interest... you really do ask many questions... before I answer you remember that I m not working for MI6 BUT heres a little secret...

We may (or may not) have people working for us inside MI 6 ;)

lol evil laughter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom