What's new

Imagining a Remapped Middle East - How 5 Countries Could Become 14

@al-Hasani - What do you mean Arab Caliphate ? :pissed:

The Prophet (PBUH) & the first 4 Caliphs were all Pakistanis at heart ! :kiss3:

The rest of them after Muawiya were Arabs ! :whistle:

With the exception of Haroon-ur-Rasheed, of course - He was a Pakistani too ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

With the exception of Haroon-ur-Rasheed, of course - He was a Pakistani too ! :D

They were all Muslim. I just put my Arab nationalist hat on for a short while. We were just having a little fun. You should try to watch those India in 2050, Russia in 2050, China in 2050 videos on Youtube. I promise that you will laugh more than once.:D

I think I should make a video called Qatar 2050 just for the fun.:lol:

Yes, they were Pakistanis to the core, POB Saudia though :rofl: what a perfect combination. :lol:

Seems like somebody was watching "Valley of the Wolves". Is it popular in Iraq ?

@Sun Piwa

Why don't you post in Turkish Section ? Aren't we "JEWS" for you ?

I know the serie but never watched it don’t know if they broadcast it there, saw this video some time ago.

Seems like somebody was watching "Valley of the Wolves". Is it popular in Iraq ?

@Sun Piwa

Why don't you post in Turkish Section ? Aren't we "JEWS" for you ?

You aren't Jew enough to waste his " precious " time :lol:

I think I should make a video called Qatar 2050 just for the fun.:lol:

knight_burka.gif

:angel:

sorry bro to say that we are just hogwashers and foolharders that despite of knowing that we are being nibbed by same enemy in different forms and we are preferring that he is our friend, O he is our friend.
bullshit friend.:argh:

@Rostam , this plan also extends to north Africa, Iran , Turkey and Pakistan.

Libya's southern Fezzan region declares autonomy - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Not in the new revision that has been presented in the article. Do not forget that Iran and Turkey are no artificially made nations such as their neighbors in the region who have recently come to existence through colonial powers´ decision making. Pakistan´s unity and sovereignty is also a matter of national security for Iran´s southeastern borders….

Not in the new revision that has been presented in the article. Do not forget that Iran and Turkey are no artificially made nations such as their neighbors in the region who have recently come to existence through colonial powers´ decision making. Pakistan´s unity and sovereignty is also a matter of national security for Iran´s southeastern borders….

They aren’t artificial, only some borders are accepted without war, simply because these "artificial countries" are not part of Iran neither Turkey neither Saudi Arabia historically proven by thousands of years of history.

I rather take that as a source for a country then something 100 years ago which is supposed to make a country " non artificial ".

They aren’t artificial, only some borders are accepted without war, simply because these "artificial countries" are not part of Iran neither Turkey neither Saudi Arabia historically proven by thousands of years of history.

I rather take that as a source for a country then something 100 years ago which is supposed to make a country " non artificial ".

So you mean for example that Bahrain , UAE, Kuwait, Jordan can be found as singular nations prior to 1920 ?

So you mean for example that Bahrain , UAE, Kuwait, Jordan can be found as singular nations prior to 1920 ?

Bahrain, UAE is a different case, their historical region was Bahrain for a short time though.

Countries names always change despite some ( Iraq, Syria can be found prior 1920 actually way longer ago during Islamic times and ancient times ).
The region of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, which are called artificial states by some because of the Sykes picot agreements, their borders are drawn though behind each there is their own history proving none of them belong to others.

So either you think Iraq or parts of Iraq belong to Iran and Turkey ? or Syrian land to Turkey ? if you manage to show us this evidence through history then try to convince me.

Jordan is part of the levant region, neither part of the region Arabia nor Mesopotamian Iraq. Theres historical differences between Syria and Iraq therefor they are seperated as well.

Meaning none of these "artificial states" belong to Turkey or Iran or Arabia, their inner disputes is something else. Despite that it’s better to have some unification with each other in the middle east, this useless nationalism from all sides will only bring trouble.

Back
Top Bottom