What's new

Imagining a Remapped Middle East - How 5 Countries Could Become 14

There is no doubt that in the future, in the case of the final victory of the West existing borders will be reviewed. States will be split up into provinces, the national bureaucracy and monarchy would be destroyed, but instead come the Western managers - governors.
What do you want - the Last World Empire will not leave you control over your land. It needs your resources, for it is unacceptable that you keep some control over resources, and consequently - of the profit.
So think. "Big Brother" is very close. And there are only 2 states, which can save the world - Russia and China.

You're scared of the kurds? You don't want to fight them?

You forget to add "JEW" in your post, go back and edit it.

There is about as much chance of this happening as there is of Ocalan conquering Istanbul.

Now ,you done it.

I changed my mind, i want this back. :cool:

oisiyasi1.jpg

You forget to add "JEW" in your post, go back and edit it.

Now ,you done it.

I changed my mind, i want this back. :cool:

And I want the Achaemenid Empire back, but it's not going to happen. Fun dreaming about it though.

We can play that game. How about some of the many Arab Caliphates?

Anyway a baseless thread made by a troll in order to stir trouble up (see post number 2 and 6). Move along people. Nothing to see.

There is no doubt that in the future, in the case of the final victory of the West existing borders will be reviewed. States will be split up into provinces, the national bureaucracy and monarchy would be destroyed, but instead come the Western managers - governors.
What do you want - the Last World Empire will not leave you control over your land. It needs your resources, for it is unacceptable that you keep some control over resources, and consequently - of the profit.
So think. "Big Brother" is very close. And there are only 2 states, which can save the world - Russia and China.

Yeah, Russia the great savior. History has shown that. Especially in terms of all the land (90% of it non-Russian just 300 years ago) that you guys conquered and still control. Or the Northern Caucasus that you conquered 150 years ago.

Keep having daydreams of any one sided Russian "influence" in the Arab world or Middle East as a whole. Let alone Muslim world.

And I want the Achaemenid Empire back, but it's not going to happen. Fun dreaming about it though.

Yeah, i'm very serios about this, i pray to god every night before i go to bed.

We can play that game. How about some of the many Arab Caliphates?

Anyway a baseless thread made by a troll in order to stir trouble up (see post number 2 and 6). Move along people. Nothing to see.

More reason for play. :D

What about this, i add the Turkic elements.

1649d1227895433-osmanli-sinirlari-trkhakimiyetcorafyassf4.png

Yeah, i'm very serios about this, i pray to god every night before i go to bed.

More reason for play. :D

What about this, i add the Turkic elements.

1649d1227895433-osmanli-sinirlari-trkhakimiyetcorafyassf4.png

Haha, yeah why not.:lol:

Although I have to say that this map you posted is very wrong. Half of that Africa on the map shown there was not controlled by any Turkic people. The Ottomans only controlled parts of coastal Algeria, Tunisia, some small parts of Libya and Northern Egypt. Most of Europe is also wrong. Aside from the Balkans. Same with the Arabian Peninsula (over half of it). Denmark or Germany was never under any Turkic control too. The Mongols never reached it.:D

Anyway that's what nationalism can do.

Turkish Sphere of Influence 2050 - YouTube

Love senseless trolls that make up history no matter what their backgrounds are. Always extremely funny.

But the Mongol Empire was HUGE for a while. It only lasted very shortly though. They sure knew how to conquer those vast steppes/deserts. Unfortunately they also destroyed a lot.

Yeah, Russia the great savior. History has shown that. Especially in terms of all the land (90% of it non-Russian just 300 years ago) that you guys conquered and still control. Or the Northern Caucasus that you conquered 150 years ago.

Keep having daydreams of any one sided Russian "influence" in the Arab world or Middle East as a whole. Let alone Muslim world.

Well, all right. We will not save you.
Russia has twice saved the world from the Western maniacs who wanted to enslave the world - from Napoleon and Hitler. Will save for the third time - from the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom