What's new

Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, a big problem: Government

Indians in bd that also illegally is the most laughable.
Have you heard of Banga Sena?
"The Banga Sena (English: Bengal Army) is a separatist[1] Hindu organization which advocates formation of a separate homeland for Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh.[2] The group is led by Kalidas Baidya.[1]
Major General Jahangir Alam Chowdhury, the Director General of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR), in a talk with the Director General of the Border Security Force (BSF) Ajay Raj Sharma in 2004 said that the extremist group Banga Sena was carrying out terrorist and secessionist activities against Bangladesh from its bases in the Indian state of West Bengal.[3] Khodeza Begum in an article in the Global Politician accused India of helping to organize the Banga Sena.[4] In March 2006, a senior official of the home ministry of Bangladesh expressed concern over the anti-Bangladesh activities by the Banga Sena. Regarding this he added that Bangladesh wants a peaceful border with neighboring India and the situation has vastly improved following coordinated border patrolling by the both countries.[5]"

Yes I'm an active member of Banga Sena, be afraid Bangladeshis, be very very afraid!

"The Banga Sena (English: Bengal Army) is a separatist[1] Hindu organization which advocates formation of a separate homeland for Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh.[2] The group is led by Kalidas Baidya.[1]
Major General Jahangir Alam Chowdhury, the Director General of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR), in a talk with the Director General of the Border Security Force (BSF) Ajay Raj Sharma in 2004 said that the extremist group Banga Sena was carrying out terrorist and secessionist activities against Bangladesh from its bases in the Indian state of West Bengal.[3] Khodeza Begum in an article in the Global Politician accused India of helping to organize the Banga Sena.[4] In March 2006, a senior official of the home ministry of Bangladesh expressed concern over the anti-Bangladesh activities by the Banga Sena. Regarding this he added that Bangladesh wants a peaceful border with neighboring India and the situation has vastly improved following coordinated border patrolling by the both countries.[5]"

Bangladeshish can't even lie properly. Where did DG BSF said the bold part?

The Daily Star Web Edition Vol. 4 Num 224

I don't know what prompted Chidambaram to declare

No further BSF shooting of Bangladeshis, They should be taken care while sighted and IllegalBanglaeshish in India should also be takencare.

Feel free to kill all illegal Bangladeshis, if there's any. And shoot dead, mutilate and drink the blood of any Bangladeshi trying to cross the border into india. But if a single BSF shot enters BD territory, even accidentally, then I suggest 100 BSF men must be sacrificed!

On Independence Day, I went to an NGO called Samriddhi Foundation for volunteering in the Independence Day celebrations. They teach underprivileged kids. Now, whats funny is that a quarter of a the kids and their parents were Bangladeshis. Even funnier is the fact that they carried with them Delhi Voter ID cards.

:rolleyes:

And the government says they are concerned. :disagree:

Your post is self-contradictory. If they are Bangladeshis they won't have indian voter cards. If they do have voter cards, they are muslim Bengalis. Then it's all yours to kill and share the booty.

If they are Bangladeshis with indian voter cards, then it's a self-created problem. We can't help you.

Yes I'm an active member of Banga Sena, be afraid Bangladeshis, be very very afraid!

Shadowy underground terrorists organizations (Banga Sena) are best dealt with by similar shadowy groups (HuJi). :lol:

Shadowy underground terrorists organizations (Banga Sena) are best dealt with by similar shadowy groups (HuJi). :lol:

Bogeyman is needed for bangladeshis babies to put them to sleep, not for us.

Bogeyman is needed for bangladeshis babies to put them to sleep, not for us.

Not for you? Why not? Friendly neighborhood Bogeyman HuJi Saheb is all over indian media. Boo! >D

Your post is self-contradictory. If they are Bangladeshis they won't have indian voter cards. If they do have voter cards, they are muslim Bengalis. Then it's all yours to kill and share the booty.

If they are Bangladeshis with indian voter cards, then it's a self-created problem. We can't help you.

Yes I know it is contradictory and I'm not blaming the Bangladeshi immigrants. Poor people need a livelihood and they are here for that. My own government is to blame for not being able to stem the flow of your people. And because of vote bank politics, they easily get voter ID cards. And yes, I can very easily differentiate between an Indian Muslim and a Bangladeshi Muslim. You got to visit north-eastern towns of Karimganj, Silchar and other border towns.

Not for you? Why not? Friendly neighborhood Bogeyman HuJi Saheb is all over indian media. Boo! >D

Aren't you guys actually banned the said organisation, thus officially agreed that it exists, how does it pass as a bogeyman then?

Aren't you guys actually banned the said organism, thus officially agreed that it exists, how does it pass as a bogeyman then?

Yes, on request from friendly india, we put their name on the blacklist.

Didn't your BSF DG in 2004 promise to catch those Banga Sena guys? How does it pass as a bogeyman now?

In 2003,India arrested 400members of this organization who tried cross the border. Any action from your side?

Yes I know it is contradictory and I'm not blaming the Bangladeshi immigrants. Poor people need a livelihood and they are here for that. My own government is to blame for not being able to stem the flow of your people. And because of vote bank politics, they easily get voter ID cards.

You never suspected your politicians of actually fetching them from BD using big dreams and some $$$ as bait? You know, even our politicians trick these guys and pull them from one part of the country to the other. Vote bank politics man.

And yes, I can very easily differentiate between an Indian Muslim and a Bangladeshi Muslim. You got to visit north-eastern towns of Karimganj, Silchar and other border towns.

Yeah yeah, I heard that shyt too many times. It's not a credible method to identify nationality and you can't even convince your government by saying "Oh yeah, I heard that accent when I was on the BD side of the Sundarbans!".

Your answers^^^.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

In 2003,India arrested 400members of this organization who tried cross the border. Any action from your side?

Hah hah hah. There are forums out there were you can release everyday stress through various forms of BS. So long!

Yes, on request from friendly india, we put their name on the blacklist.

Didn't your BSF DG in 2004 promise to catch those Banga Sena guys? How does it pass as a bogeyman now?

Seems India is really friendly to advise you to ban a organisation which bombs Bangladeshi people!

Read the new, DG BSF said BSF will catch those guys if they exists! ;)

Back
Top Bottom