What's new

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator' in government's agreement with protesters

yeah yeah i know
i get it.

those who do not conform to your democratic principles should be shot or branded terrorists.

ok

relax

enjoy the Australian summer.
Enjoy 5th season back in home Thanks to Allah we haven’t 5th season here. Summer always bring hope.

Don't get me wrong, I am in agreement with the thrust of your argument.

I know.

The courts/judges do not have the balls to understand or perform hard decisions. The constitution of Pakistan is at the mercy of some mafia like situation where laws are being amended based on mood swings and personal gains.

I expected the courts to have enough wisdom to understand this and suspend the constitution otherwise they will have to keep facing this drama till corruption is not rooted out.

As a citizen i am now worried if they make a rule tomorrow that all people born in the year XYZ should face vasectomy and no idiot will ever get to know because the media is playing 'Money trail vs DNA trail' battles.

The people are too emotional to understand the problem and with the recent anger since bearded people are protesting can be used to simply gag the people and repeal freedom of speech and expression by the government using the armed forces as a riot police.

Just because the silent majority remains silent does not mean they are dumd deaf or blind. Sumum bukmum has yet not taken grip of the Pakistani conscience.

Enjoy 5th season back in home Thanks to Allah we haven’t 5th season here. Summer always bring hope.

you have been calling for blood ever since the first protest. you should atleast be careful when you talk about hope.

I know.

The courts/judges do not have the balls to understand or perform hard decisions. The constitution of Pakistan is at the mercy of some mafia like situation where laws are being amended based on mood swings and personal gains.

I expected the courts to have enough wisdom to understand this and suspend the constitution otherwise they will have to keep facing this drama till corruption is not rooted out.

As a citizen i am now worried if they make a rule tomorrow that all people born in the year XYZ should face vasectomy and no idiot will ever get to know because the media is playing 'Money trail vs DNA trail' battles.

The people are too emotional to understand the problem and with the recent anger since bearded people are protesting can be used to simply gag the people and repeal freedom of speech and expression by the government using the armed forces as a riot police.

Just because the silent majority remains silent does not mean they are dumd deaf or blind. Sumum bukmum has yet not taken grip of the Pakistani conscience.

you have been calling for blood ever since the first protest. you should atleast be careful when you talk about hope.
Bring it here what you claiming about my posts.
I bring the filth of molvi Rizvi you supporting to exposed him? I need a writ of state if state care about it THATS a calling for a blood?
My advise for you! don’t live in delusional world. That Monkey molvi might be your SECTION in charge SO do I care?
Sad to say you Won, a blackmailer got what he want, be happy and have some party.

IMG_5862.JPG

Bring it here what you claiming about my posts.
I bring the filth of molvi Rizvi you supporting to exposed him? I need a writ of state if state care about it THATS a calling for a blood?
My advise for you! don’t live in delusional world. That Monkey molvi might be your SECTION in charge SO do I care?
Sad to say you Won, a blackmailer got what he want, be happy and have some party.

Why are you assuming I am a Muslim? and How are you assuming even if i am a Muslim, my sect or preference to a particular Mullah?

The writ of the state can only be democratically established. It cannot be established by corrupt individuals or political parties.

The bill that was passed was formulated in the parliament and the people kept in dark. I am just saying let the people know what legislation you want done in the country and not take shortcuts to it.

Why are you assuming I am a Muslim? and How are you assuming even if i am a Muslim, my sect or preference to a particular Mullah?

The writ of the state can only be democratically established. It cannot be established by corrupt individuals or political parties.

The bill that was passed was formulated in the parliament and the people kept in dark. I am just saying let the people know what legislation you want done in the country and not take shortcuts to it.
What’s is a STATE in your genius point of view?
The bill was passed in a parliamentry Committee in 2015 and was pending for approval by NA and senate, who the fvk were in that parliamentary committee? Let me tell you ALL parties not only pmln.
Now who wash hand from that failed amendment and who not?

What’s is a STATE in your genius point of view?
The bill was passed in a parliamentry Committee in 2015 and was pending for approval by NA and senate, who the fvk were in that parliamentary committee? Let me tell you ALL parties not only pmln.
Now who wash hand from that failed amendment and who not?

You can simply refer to the comments i have already made not on this thread but the subsequent thread which was first created when this 'dilemma' first started.

The whole of Parliament and Senate is involved in this and it would have been better to educate the public if such bold laws and amendments were deemed necessary.

You are just frustrated and I can so understand your frustration that is why I asked you to enjoy the Australian weather.

I would blame the Pakistan Army if they were asked to act against heavily armed well trained miscreants in FATA, Swat and Balochistan .... and they denied and instead tried advising State to make peace with them.

No two opinions on that. I absolutely agree.

But if the Army had come out here in this situation against these protesters .......... seriously I would start panicking and would worry.

There are 200 million people in this country and I am sure a lot of them could have advised a very non violent solution to disperse this crowd ........... like I suggested "Jamal Gota" its a heavenly cure when you have 2,500 heavily halwa addicted zombies protesting. Easy to Jamal Gota all of them and let it sink ........ half an hour max all of them would be running with hands behind their rears. But this solution is only when you really wish to solve the problem.

207.8 Million approximated as per census 2017 :)

While I absolutely agree with the underlying principle that you are emphasising, my contention is more on the need of the hour being a unity of the State and its organs in ensuring a cohesive approach to any challenge to its authority, writ and viability.

I shall give you a hypothetical roll out.

The GoP directed the PA to help in clearing the area. It was a Legal Directive issued by a Legally Elected Government to a Legal Force under the Control of the GoP to an Officer Cadre that is Legally Bound to obey the orders of a Superior Officer as applicable even under the Army Act. (Forget Article 245 for this particular consideration).

A way to deal with this situation could have been the deployment of Armed Forces. That is when your "jamal gota" could have actually kicked in. Everyone is aware that the deployment of armed forces in Aid to Civil Authority entails non-police methods of restoration of order and law. That by itself, would have been having an impact in two ways - it would have shown a cohesiveness in the Governing Structure of Pakistan as a Nation and the writ of the State having the wherewithal to back up with force if necessary, as also created the impression of a PA unwilling to allow radicals to hold the whole country to ransom.

It is here where I would like to draw the example of how IA dealt with requirement in Dera Sacha Sauda recently. The IA formed the advance guard of troops marching in, this cleared the way for the police forces to move in and restore order by means of crowd control measures as applicable to police forces. That was again a case where in IA found itself in precisely the same situation as PA. The difference was in not appearing to undermine the State.

Right now, unfortunately, an impression has gone out that PA has been involved in the whole charade. That bodes very poor for PA and GoP, in terms of potential gain to these radical fringe elements to project it as a situation wherein GoP and PA were scared of taking on.

Who required PA to actually do anything? That is the point I was making.

Country's integrity is above any legal and constitutional process. The govt procrastinated for weeks and finally turned over to the army for use of force without realizing the gravity of the situation.

There were protests in 87 cities/towns after the start of the police action in Islamabad, MNAs and MPAs homes were attacked by mobs throughout Punjab. Had there been more bloodshed at the behest of the court/govt, things could have gotten a lot worse. The last thing which the army wanted was the hostility of a large chunk of population and the deployment of it's assets in an entirely unnecessary and avoidable internal conflict.

The govt disowned the police action. They would have disowned the army action as well whilst pinning the entire responsibility of the subsequent turmoil on the shoulders of the military.
What PA did was like what one would do at a red light when the other passenger is having a heart attack---break the signal.

I agree. Politicians are generally of same breed. My point is as above.

You can simply refer to the comments i have already made not on this thread but the subsequent thread which was first created when this 'dilemma' first started.

The whole of Parliament and Senate is involved in this and it would have been better to educate the public if such bold laws and amendments were deemed necessary.

You are just frustrated and I can so understand your frustration that is why I asked you to enjoy the Australian weather.
I am frustrating and I told you before too, I am hell frustrated and reason is we creating again a monster ( already create ) to destroy current one. And we repeating it. Sigh.......
Well, Congratz to nation for a great victory! Happy now?

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator'
View attachment 439535

I am not very sure about the point you are making, but Article 245 (3) is meant to be read in conjunction with (2) and not in isolation. Additionally, the Court under Article 199 may not pass an order against any member of Armed Forces in official discharge of duties.

Clarify when or where is applicability here?

In my simple opinion, the Court remains empowered by the Article 199 to enforce Rights as granted the Citizens of Pakistan as being violated by illegal blockade and occupation of the Interchange. It is merely acting in accordance with the spirit of the same.

I am frustrating and I told you before too, I am hell frustrated and reason is we creating again a monster ( already create ) to destroy current one. And we repeating it. Sigh.......
Well, Congratz to nation for a great victory! Happy now?

My flag may false flag my post as that of glee, but I actually agree with you here. It was a sad day as apparently the State failed to impose it's writ and was actively undermined by PA in that. Whatever the good reasons, ingenuity of the top brass in projecting cohesiveness with the elected Government would have strengthened the nation. Now, the fringe groups appear the biggest winner.

The way army handled the situation, its love and respect among masses has gone up a new notches, an anti-climax for the corrupt libturds who tried their utmost to push the country down the long slide of chaos and unrest.

Back
Top Bottom