What's new

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator' in government's agreement with protesters

Learn to read between the lines of why I posted that, if you cannot then I really don't have the time to spoon feed. Salam!

Salam to you too.

If you don’t have time, say so.

Learn to read between lines?

@The Eagle Hey nice to see productive level of discussion by this TTC. I am impressed.
That is why the dunce yesterday. What do you expect me to say? :)

By the ways @RescueRanger reading between the lines - this is an abject surrender of Pakistan Army in front of Radicals in garb of ‘peaceful resolution’ thereby ceding space to radicals, a fine lesson which will be noted in conjunction with release of Hafeez Saeed, wherein it shall not only embolden repetition of such acts every time some nut job comes over taking umbrage at a perceived ill, but will also allow them to increase their base, the very society where the professional PA soldier comes from.

Now let ME spoon feed YOU.

On Sunday, COAS PA asked Saudi Arabia to intervene with radicals. Summons issued, and as they say, rest is history.

My spoon feed was shared with @nair in real time.

:)

Have fun

Salam to you too.

If you don’t have time, say so.

Learn to read between lines?

@The Eagle Hey nice to see productive level of discussion by this TTC. I am impressed.

By the ways @RescueRanger reading between the lines - this is an abject surrender of Pakistan Army in front of Radicals in garb of ‘peaceful resolution’ thereby ceding space to radicals, a fine lesson which will be noted in conjunction with release of Hafeez Saeed, wherein it shall not only embolden repetition of such acts every time some nut job comes over taking umbrage at a perceived ill, but will also allow them to increase their base, the very society where the professional PA soldier comes from.

Now let ME spoon feed YOU.

On Sunday, COAS PA asked Saudi Arabia to intervene with radicals. Summons issued, and as they say, rest is history.

My spoon feed was shared with @nair in real time.

Have fun

Yepp thats what Pressler said !!

I disagree here. This is the Army showing the world that it can still use radicals to its advantage as it wishes.

Apart from your antic at making it a joke check the veracity of this tidbit with people at your end.

i can understand man you have to come in here and sell the rogue army and extremist narrative here. you can do that whilst enjoying my jokes.

it only doubles the fun

I disagree here. This is the Army showing the world that it can still use radicals to its advantage as it wishes.

Actually there is a perception wherein there was an advisory by SA against PA moving in. This was because of another 'front' opening in their calculus against Iran.

The Radicals have now started asserting themselves, but core of PA is derived from same substrata where this subset is settling in.

What has been done is merely postpone the problem of these radicals not only mainstreaming themselves but also their disdain for the State and its institutions.

i can understand man you have to come in here and sell the rogue army and extremist narrative here. you can do that whilst enjoying my jokes.

it only doubles the fun

Incorrect. Your army is not rogue, I have always respected it as a professional organisation, having dealt with them in best and worst of times. Your top leadership is caught in between a rock and a hard place. That is the strata which has children outside of Pakistan majorly and are screwing up the country.

You are looking at the situation from your end which may be based upon various choices attracted to your focus. Army did not intervene because of expectations by culprits that will fire bullets and there will be bloodshed. The thing is, actually ruling government agreed to terms & conditions of protesters and Army shall not be brought into this. Speaking of Hafiz Saeed, Court released him and not the Government nor Army. Rest about allowing them with xyz thing, only be proven by time to come. You may dig more into where PA soldier comes from and this single episode does not prove anything at all that one can compare the same with society of 90s and everything is under very control and on very reliable as well as professional path.

This society is so diverse and is a lot different than the one you know well while living in. A planned dharna/protest is actually being dealt accordingly and that is what it is proven to us though, you can carry on your believe into whatever account you see as such. These are the same nut jobs that Pakistan Rangers opt to go against in Punjab whereby PMLn government denied full access but on limited grounds to conduct raids. Not to mention here that people like Rana Sanaullah and others will interrogated soon for the links.

Goes both ways, dear.

Incorrect. Your army is not rogue, I have always respected it as a professional organisation, having dealt with them in best and worst of times. Your top leadership is caught in between a rock and a hard place. That is the strata which has children outside of Pakistan majorly and are screwing up the country.

I am just happy as long as their is enough confusion what exactly is going on. Your guesswork is appreciated.

You are looking at the situation from your end which may be based upon various choices attracted to your focus. Army did not intervene because of expectations by culprits that will fire bullets and there will be bloodshed. The thing is, actually ruling government agreed to terms & conditions of protesters and Army shall not be brought into this. Speaking of Hafiz Saeed, Court released him and not the Government nor Army. Rest about allowing them with xyz thing, only be proven by time to come. You may dig more into where PA soldier comes from and this single episode does not prove anything at all that one can compare the same with society of 90s and everything is under very control and on very reliable as well as professional path.

This society is so diverse and is a lot different than the one you know well while living in. A planned dharna/protest is actually being dealt accordingly and that is what it is proven to us though, you can carry on your believe into whatever account you see as such. These are the same nut jobs that Pakistan Rangers opt to go against in Punjab whereby PMLn government denied full access but on limited grounds to conduct raids. Not to mention here that people like Rana Sanaullah and others will interrogated soon for the links.

Goes both ways, dear.

Lol

I have been studying PA since 90s. Been here long enough and in a position to do so too professionally.

All the best.
You wont find me bothering you over the next few months ;)

Ta.

I am just happy as long as their is enough confusion what exactly is going on. Your guesswork is appreciated.

Guesswork with inputs.

Check my version of COAS chat with SA on Sunday, first half of day. Verify if you can.

Ta, am out.

Cheers

Lol

I have been studying PA since 90s. Been here long enough and in a position to do so too professionally.

All the best.
You wont find me bothering you over the next few months ;)

Ta.

You are not the one studying the rival. :azn:

Naah, not bothered by you or anyone at all. See you, then. Take care.

Actually there is a perception wherein there was an advisory by SA against PA moving in. This was because of another 'front' opening in their calculus against Iran.

The Radicals have now started asserting themselves, but core of PA is derived from same substrata where this subset is settling in.

What has been done is merely postpone the problem of these radicals not only mainstreaming themselves but also their disdain for the State and its institutions.

Remember the Young Lady of Niger? :D

I will say no more, taking your advice. ;)

Maybe justice shokat aziz siddique needs a refresher course on "Constitution of Islamic republic of Pakistan " and those pseudo liberals who are non stop barking against the army needs to check the facts first.

DPuOs7nX0AA9f9b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom