What's new

If the us invades iran...?

yes that's very true, but they have really evolved.

Even the Iranian regime has. In the beginning they were really fanatical.

Just look at Iraq today. 99 percent of suicide bombers are sunni extremists who are supported by KSA. Iranian pilgrims are their favorite targets. Thousands of Iranian pilgrims have died in Iraq because of those idiots.

That isn't to say that jais al mahdy (spelling?) doesn't cause **** in Iraq but at least they don't do suicide bombings.

any proof??? or any neutral credible link?
thanks in advance !

yes that's very true, but they have really evolved.

Even the Iranian regime has. In the beginning they were really fanatical.

Just look at Iraq today. 99 percent of suicide bombers are sunni extremists who are supported by KSA. Iranian pilgrims are their favorite targets. Thousands of Iranian pilgrims have died in Iraq because of those idiots.

That isn't to say that jais al mahdy (spelling?) doesn't cause **** in Iraq but at least they don't do suicide bombings.

assalam alaikum,

They evolved coz now they have the uppper hand in lebanon but if they were subjected to the same situation they will do it again. and if they can evolve taliban and alqaida also can evolve by the same logic ( and i m no fond of all of them).

i m no lawyer of ksa they got better ppl to defend them but officially ksa doesnot support those ppl who r fighting the regime or u.s forces in iraq ( all of u ppl call those countries puppets of american and all of a sudden they fight america and fund the so called jihadiis )
most of the blasting and fighting is happening in bughdad and alanbar province ( mostly sunnies ). the blow ups happens in bughdad in the streets or bazaars most of the ppl who die r iraqies may be much of them shia.

jaish almehdi doesnot have to go 4 blowing themselves up coz they r importand player in the government. earlier they had some issued but after they were given punishment in najaf became good kids.
but i know from many videos on the net how many masjids and ppl have been destroyed and killed by this coward bunch.

TARIQ

any proof??? or any neutral credible link?
thanks in advance !

go back and look at the last 100 suicide bombings that were done in Iraq. They were all by sunni groups.
The next 100 will be the same.

And you don't need a source for this. If you were keeping track of what was happening in Iraq on a daily basis you would know. Go on google and search Iraq suicide bombings and just look at the first page.

"A double suicide attack, which could explain the high death toll, is a hallmark of Sunni Islamist al-Qaida and its local affiliates, who often"

that was written on the first link that came up. Every other one is the same.

seems like arch rival cameip with fake iranian id :cheers:

There are other Iranians on this site.
Tell them to come and talk to me and see if I'm really Iranian or not.

troll

assalam alaikum,

They evolved coz now they have the uppper hand in lebanon but if they were subjected to the same situation they will do it again. and if they can evolve taliban and alqaida also can evolve by the same logic ( and i m no fond of all of them).

i m no lawyer of ksa they got better ppl to defend them but officially ksa doesnot support those ppl who r fighting the regime or u.s forces in iraq ( all of u ppl call those countries puppets of american and all of a sudden they fight america and fund the so called jihadiis )
most of the blasting and fighting is happening in bughdad and alanbar province ( mostly sunnies ). the blow ups happens in bughdad in the streets or bazaars most of the ppl who die r iraqies may be much of them shia.

jaish almehdi doesnot have to go 4 blowing themselves up coz they r importand player in the government. earlier they had some issued but after they were given punishment in najaf became good kids.
but i know from many videos on the net how many masjids and ppl have been destroyed and killed by this coward bunch.

TARIQ

agree on some points
Robert Baer talked about the difference between shia and sunni groups and how they behave differently. I will send you the link if I find it.

go back and look at the last 100 suicide bombings that were done in Iraq. They were all by sunni groups.
The next 100 will be the same.

And you don't need a source for this. If you were keeping track of what was happening in Iraq on a daily basis you would know. Go on google and search Iraq suicide bombings and just look at the first page.

"A double suicide attack, which could explain the high death toll, is a hallmark of Sunni Islamist al-Qaida and its local affiliates, who often"

that was written on the first link that came up. Every other one is the same.

hmm you know you are very true i found this on first page!:rofl:

48 killed in Iraq suicide bombings; Sunnis targeted - The Boston Globe

:pakistan:

agree on some points
Robert Baer talked about the difference between shia and sunni groups and how they behave differently. I will send you the link if I find it.

assalam alaikum,

Fair enough for me as long as it is established the killing is not only done by sunnies and some ppl say iranians r behind it ( without a proof)
i know iraqies since more then 20 + years. and i meet everyday with iraqies mostly sunni and shia also. To me they r more reliable then this (Robert Baer) but thanks 4 the link in advance.
btw i hope u read wat is said in last reports about the maliki govt and their involvment of killing the innocent ppl.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

Fair enough for me as long as it is established the killing is not only done by sunnies and some ppl say iranians r behind it ( without a proof)
i know iraqies since more then 20 + years. and i meet everyday with iraqies mostly sunni and shia also. To me they r more reliable then this (Robert Baer) but thanks 4 the link in advance.
btw i hope u read wat is said in last reports about the maliki govt and their involvment of killing the innocent ppl.

TARIQ

oh yeah, no doubt that the shias are also killing scores and the govt torturing thousands
I was just talking about suicide bombings

oh yeah, no doubt that the shias are also killing scores and the govt torturing thousands
I was just talking about suicide bombings

assalam alaikum,

Killing is killing whether it is done with suicide bombing or taken to to the interior ministery' buildings of iraq or prisons.
when ppl r fighting government they dont fight like armies of two countries.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

Killing is killing whether it is done with suicide bombing or taken to to the interior ministery' buildings of iraq or prisons.
when ppl r fighting government they dont fight like armies of two countries.

TARIQ

again, I partially agree
If you look at Sunni insurgents, their ranks are usually made up of illiterate and brainwashed individuals which is why there are so many sunni suicide bombers. With shias, there is always an objective. In Iraq shia groups do the killings against bathists and political rivals and never with suicide bombings. There is always a clear objective and everything is carefully calculated. Al quida on the other hand sends suicide bombers to markets and mosques and kills pilgrims and ordinary people. There is a difference.

again, I partially agree
If you look at Sunni insurgents, their ranks are usually made up of illiterate and brainwashed individuals which is why there are so many sunni suicide bombers. With shias, there is always an objective. In Iraq shia groups do the killings against bathists and political rivals and never with suicide bombings. There is always a clear objective and everything is carefully calculated. Al quida on the other hand sends suicide bombers to markets and mosques and kills pilgrims and ordinary people. There is a difference.

assalam alaikum,

My initial reply was to notion that only the shias r killed or iranians as long as that we have established the killing is going on from the both sides. and sometimes it happens the iranians r also targeted. It doesnot matter whether the killer is calculated well educated wearing a tuxedo or just an illeterate individual at the end some innocent person looses his life.
Yesterday it was hizb doing the suicide bombings and nouri maliki's dawa party doing the same against saddam and those ppl wwo revolted in basra in 1991 or in south of iraq doing the explosions and killings and the govt responding to them.

any how nice to hear ur thoughts.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

My initial reply was to notion that only the shias r killed or iranians as long as that we have established the killing is going on from the both sides. and sometimes it happens the iranians r also targeted. It doesnot matter whether the killer is calculated well educated wearing a tuxedo or just an illeterate individual at the end some innocent person looses his life.
Yesterday it was hizb doing the suicide bombings and nouri maliki's dawa party doing the same against saddam and those ppl wwo revolted in basra in 1991 or in south of iraq doing the explosions and killings and the govt responding to them.

any how nice to hear ur thoughts.

TARIQ

true, killing is killing but I can't agree with you on the similarities between the shia and sunni insurgent groups. Hezbollah never did the stuff that Al Quida and other sunni insurgents are doing today.

true, killing is killing but I can't agree with you on the similarities between the shia and sunni insurgent groups. Hezbollah never did the stuff that Al Quida and other sunni insurgents are doing today.

was'nt it Hezbullah suicide bomber that killed American soldiers in Lebanon back in the 80's? and maybe the reason why Shia insurgents aren't as violent as sunni insurgents is because their at a advantageous position unlike their sunni counterparts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom