What's new

If the us invades iran...?

r3alist

Reaction score
what does it mean for pakistan - negatives and positives?

how should pakistan react - support? resist? stay neutral?

please discuss, indians welcome to answer the same questions as well, but replace pakistan with india - just to give a different perspective.

I think both india and pakistan would stay neutral.

although, i don't know how civilians in pakistan would react.

If they are invaded, it would be good for us. Because if Iran does get Nuclear weapons - then this will start a nuclear-arms race in the middle east.

Who cares?? Pakistan is suffering the worst we have through out our whole history, and you wanna talk about Iran?

well its not as if an invasion on iran would NOT affect pakistan so its probably a worthwhile question to ponder over?

for example - if we were to allow pakistani soil as a base for US attacks you dont think iran could retaliate in pakistan or afghanistan?

@ DesiGuy,

I don't think many people in Pakistan would care enough to react. Maybe some Shia would care, because some of the Shia love Iran more than their/our own country, Pakistan.

I see No US attack on Iran , when its planning to leave Iraq and Afghanistan but Israel can attack Iran. US has already delivered penetration weapons to Israel.

Attacking Iran can cost US
1. If US attack Iran it will lose the support of Shiite mullahs in Iraq and Afghanistan
2. For full ground attack and occupation the cost is two trillion for US , can they pay this bill with current economic condition ?

There will be too many body bags on the US side this is Iran you are talking about not Iraq ir Afganistan etc... diff story plus US can't afford another war there will be outrage here at home from the public who is already suffering so much we need the gov to help us here forget what the damn world is doing let them kill them selves.

So it's decided that US will not invade iran?? lol ;D

well its not as if an invasion on iran would NOT affect pakistan so its probably a worthwhile question to ponder over?

for example - if we were to allow pakistani soil as a base for US attacks you dont think iran could retaliate in pakistan or afghanistan?

Ofcourse they would want to retaliate. But i'm not sure if they would be capable of doing major against us.

I think both india and pakistan would stay neutral.

although, i don't know how civilians in pakistan would react.

The Shiite in Pakistan are pro US, example: our President (PPP) and MQM etc, I don't know how will they react when their holy country will be attacked by US?

Iran is just like to PPP and MQM as Saudi Arab is to PML, Jamatai Islami and JUI

I have heard that most iranians publicly call themselves muslims because of the autocratic islamic regime in the country but most are either atheists or secretly practice their original religion zoroastranism.

One thing is clear they hate the islamic regime there.

i believe if the US attacks iran and rids the iranians of the regime , there will be mass conversions in iran , most people there want better relations with the outside world and want a secular democracy.

the elections last year saw massive protests and millions of iranians came on the streets against ahmedinejad.

I have even heard that most iranians hate arabs , like to call themselves persians and take more pride in the persian history rather than islamic history .

please my knowledge is less about this so please share some with me. No emotional replies please.:)

I have heard that most iranians publicly call themselves muslims because of the autocratic islamic regime in the country but most are either atheists or secretly practice their original religion zoroastranism.

One thing is clear they hate the islamic regime there.

i believe if the US attacks iran and rids the iranians of the regime , there will be mass conversions in iran , most people there want better relations with the outside world and want a secular democracy.

the elections last year saw massive protests and millions of iranians came on the streets against ahmedinejad.

I have even heard that most iranians hate arabs , like to call themselves persians and take more pride in the persian history rather than islamic history .

please my knowledge is less about this so please share some with me. No emotional replies please.:)

Majority of Irainains live in villages and support the current government and will die for them , while the western Iranian are weak.

Majority of Irainains live in villages and support the current government and will die for them , while the western Iranian are weak.

the millions of iranians who came on the streets of iran last year against ahmedinejad were not westerners.

or am i missing something ?

Back
Top Bottom