What's new

If Skiing is Your Passion; You'd Love Pakistan

Teach me about your scred lands please. Who was the first who stand on top of the K2? Which mighty civilisation was the first to send men standing on top of the K2?

Who cares who climb it first, the Karakorm and its mountains belongs to ME. which are like daddies of your punny alps. Don't complain if the lord almighty has been kind of me. LOL . comparing Eiger with K2!!! fking hell. LOL

I belongs to the might Indus plains, which give the humanity its first civilization. We are the elites, the first, the civilization itself came from us. Who the fk are you?

Anyways for pakistan posters.

This is about Rakaposhi peak . The peak has never been summitted or at leats not summitted uptil 2005 from its Nw route

Rakaposhi s NW Spur - Still unclimbed NW Spur - Unclimbed
The NW spur is the longest spur in the world, rising nearly 4000m over a length of 7km between the Masot and Gulmit glaciers. It remains unclimbed today and is one of the Karakoram's big unclimbed objectives. The first 3000m involves mixed climbing with the need for aid climbing at some points. This is followed by a flatter section but, between it and the summit raised the most difficult part: a sheer vertical rock wall, 700m high.
The first attempt on this route was in August 2001 by a French team consisting of Manu Pellissier, Manu Guy, Ildi Kiss, Isabelle Carrier and Jawed Ali. Following acclimatisation on nearby peaks and sustained bad weather the attempt was made in an Alpine style approaching from the Gulmit Glacier. Due to poor conditions the team made little progress and the objective was switched to the North Spur instead. Following more bad weather this route also had to be abandoned.
In 2005 a primarily Italian team consisting of Alberto Peruffo (leader), Renzo Corona, Ivo Ferrari, Michele Romio, Marco Scarso and American Carlos Buhler made the second attempt. The team tried to approach from the Masot Glacier but discovered that a surprisingly large glacial retreat over the last four years had made it impossible to find a feasible libe through the maze of seracs guarding access to the foot of the Spur. They eventually abandoned their attempt. A trip report is available here.

There is further information about the route including some good topos here

https://www.summitpost.org/rakaposhi/173510
Pics of Rakaposhi... took em from my good old iPhone 7s;
2342B69C-C9A5-463A-A196-8F288C55C8D8.jpeg
A84B863D-1371-4266-A2AC-9AE3E626CE9D.jpeg
4D76F9C3-629A-435A-8B37-5C597595CD5E.jpeg
95F4475B-1830-4D52-A622-2E2E7FC741E8.jpeg

Who cares who climb it first, the Karakorm and its mountains belongs to ME. which are like daddies of your punny alps. Don't complain if the lord almighty has been kind of me. LOL . comparing Eiger with K2!!! fking hell. LOL

I belongs to the might Indus plains, which give the humanity its first civilization. We are the elites, the first, the civilization itself came from us. Who the fk are you?

:D dude you are good. Best Satire i did read in recent weeks

your own European Brethens are accepting the Alps are nothing compared to k-2

Italians are considered best climbers in world so we love all mountains no matter where they are ^^. The K2 is special for us because italians first climbed it.

In response to ValerioAurelius, other thing to consider When you trek towards K2 its in a high plateau which is roughly 15,000 feet above sea level, also if you climb above 8000 metres you are entering death zone, which your body cant function properly, and that doesnt exist in the Alps because of low altitude compared with Karakorams or Himalayas. Pakistan is truly blessed to have 3 mountain ranges, Hindu kush, Karakorams and Himalayas, Nanga parbat which is over 8000 metres sits right on the edge of Himalayas is also a killer mountain with huge steep rockface. there are countless mountains over 7000 metres and northern Pakistan is a very special place to visit and its one of the safest for foreigners to visit.

Italians are considered best climbers in world so we love all mountains no matter where they are ^^. The K2 is special for us because italians first climbed it.

Here is a video of northern Pakistan taken by drone, you will see Nanga parbat and other valleys.

can we go back to topic if this d!ck measuring contest is over ? @The Eagle you are very quick when it comes to deleting posts, do your duty and clean this thread .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom