What's new

If Skiing is Your Passion; You'd Love Pakistan

Nope, since the most dangerous mountain is located in the Alps :)

The Eiger. More people died on this mountain than on Everest and K2 combined and less people were able to stand on its top than on the K2. And btw, The Karakoram, Himalaysa and Hidukush are for pussies. You can book tours on their summits. They are also not very high themself. The Everest for example is only 3200 meters high. They are placed on a highland, which gives them their absolute altitude.

In sheer height and difficulty the Andes are the most extreme mountains.

But what do i talk, with an internet warrior :D Do you even leave your apartment? Sorry bro but only men with an 8 pack are allowed to talk such things.
Hey fukface... K2 is called the Savage Mountain coz of its kill ratio... for a reason.

Karakoram,HinduKush and Himalayas are for men not cucks from queer cities...

Alos is a puny hillock compared to the mighty mountain ranges of Pak which offer 4 out of the 14 highest peaks in the world and 100 above 7000 meter mountains.

https://www.dawn.com/news/488738

If i saw this Mousilini fanboy here I swear i will gouge his eyes and skull f*ck him
On topic anyone with working brain cells will never compare Karakoram and Himalaya with tiny European mountains

Why K2 Brings Out the Best and Worst in Those Who Climb It
Fast Facts About K2: The Second Highest Mountain in the World
K2 Calling: Meet the world’s most dangerous peak

Spare us your oriental unbased agression and stick to the facts. :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1517471.stm

The fearsome north wall of the Eiger which rears above the Swiss resort of Grindelwald has one of the most daunting reputations in the climbing world and many a drama has been played out on its face.

Hey fukface... K2 is called the Savage Mountain coz of its kill ratio... for a reason.

Karakoram,HinduKush and Himalayas are for men not cucks from queer cities...

Alos is a puny hillock compared to the mighty mountain ranges of Pak which offer 4 out of the 14 highest peaks in the world and 100 above 7000 meter mountains.

https://www.dawn.com/news/488738

Maybe its called savage mountain because it stands in savage lands?

The nickname of the Eiger is murder mountain :)

one of the most daunting not the most

There is no mountain in the Himalaya with a 6000 feet tall inverted wall to climb.

You said Alps are for kids...yet the Eiger is seen as one of the most deadly mountains in the world.

I invite you to come and climb the Eiger, my oriental internet warrior. But i guess there is one hurdle for you even greater than climbing the Eiger or K2...to get visa :)

There is no mountain in the Himalaya with a 6000 feet tall inverted wall to climb.

You said Alps are for kids...yet the Eiger is seen as one of the most deadly mountains in the world.

I invite you to come and climb the Eiger, my oriental internet warrior. But i guess there is one hurdle for you even greater than climbing the Eiger or K2...to get visa :)
this guy is comparing 3,967-metre mountain with K2 and not only comparing but also calling it more dangerous Lmao
Mordwand” and considered a nearly impenetrable, murderous wall. Today, the 6,000′ face has been climbed in under 2.5 hours.
http://inclined.americanalpineclub.org/2013/07/the-eiger-celebrating-75-years-of-north-face-ascents/
kids under 12 should not be allowed on this forum

Nope, since the most dangerous mountain is located in the Alps :)

The Eiger. More people died on this mountain than on Everest and K2 combined and less people were able to stand on its top than on the K2. And btw, The Karakoram, Himalaysa and Hidukush are for pussies. You can book tours on their summits. They are also not very high themself. The Everest for example is only 3200 meters high. They are placed on a highland, which gives them their absolute altitude.

In sheer height and difficulty the Andes are the most extreme mountains.

But what do i talk, with an internet warrior :D Do you even leave your apartment? Sorry bro but only men with an 8 pack are allowed to talk such things.

HAHA, Havent come across such manure on this forum for a long time.

You talking about 8 packs? You sh|tshole is sounding like a Italian pizza delivery boy.

What the fk is mount eiger? How the Fk you are comparing it with MIGHTY K2? Every fking tom dick and harry can try its luck on alps, and if they die, good luck on them, but to even try K2, Gushamaram , Nanga Parbat, you need to be a Apline climbers and needs to get the permit from Government of Pakistan for which you have to wait for months. You are high on some fking low grade Italian weed? I guess you are fking 18 year old hiting puberty with pimels coming out. The highest wall on the earth is Nanga Pubat from base camp to the summit.

Apls and Karahorum is not even the same game or league, you tw@t.

The fearsome north wall of the Eiger which rears above the Swiss resort of Grindelwald has one of the most daunting reputations in the climbing world and many a drama has been played out on its face.

Your pathetic 3000 meter eiger;
E44C9800-D20E-4B97-8813-DFFCF3A136BA.jpeg

The K2, God Win Austin, Savage Mountain 8611 meter ;
D588D3C1-05ED-4E0A-A70E-C764E89E7363.jpeg

Shadow of K2

F85A991F-4B78-4CD9-B3DE-EDB0CFDDDA4F.jpeg
D6860116-4B9D-4A54-A585-7654FC88BE64.jpeg

Nanga Parbat also called the Killer Mountain and “Man Eater”;
E4DD5875-B1F1-4AC9-AFAF-F7C2EC3E3454.jpeg
2423470C-424B-4F14-BA37-4561D352B373.jpeg

213F0B9E-ACFB-459C-8B0A-BBD5FC4B5CF8.jpeg

Latest tragedy.. not even 9 hours ago;
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1619323/1-helicopters-scour-nanga-parbat-stranded-climbers/?amp=1

this guy is comparing 3,967-metre mountain with K2 and not only comparing but also calling it more dangerous Lmao

http://inclined.americanalpineclub.org/2013/07/the-eiger-celebrating-75-years-of-north-face-ascents/

The K2 absolute height is 4020 meters, which is only 53 meters higher than the Eiger.

You do understand the difference between Altitude and Height?

The K2 altitude is 8611 meters, because it stands on a plateu. Its height from base to top is 4020 meters, which is only 53 meters higher than the Eiger. Mont Blanc in the Alps has a height of 4697 meters, which is more than 650 meters higher than K2. So with all due respect, spare us teh shit.

Your pathetic 3000 meter eiger;
View attachment 450236

The K2, God Win Austin, Savage Mountain 8611 meter ;View attachment 450238

Shadow of K2

View attachment 450239 View attachment 450237

Nanga Parbat also called the Killer Mountain and “Man Eater”;
View attachment 450240 View attachment 450241
View attachment 450242
Latest tragedy.. not even 9 hours ago;
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1619323/1-helicopters-scour-nanga-parbat-stranded-climbers/?amp=1

The K2 is 4020 meters high from base to peak and with this only 56 meters higher than the Eiger...and 650 meters smaller than Mont Blanc. Again you mix altitude with height.

Please tell me you did not believe the K2 is 8600 meters from its base to its top? The K2 with its 4020 meter height stands on a planteu that is roughly 4000 meters high, which gives him 8600 meters altitude.

By your comparission when you stand on a 10m ladder you claim to be 10 m tall?

The lack of education here is astounding.

I have seen some of his post on other topics which are blatant racism and this shithole got some highly misplace sense of superiority complex. He belongs to a group of nations which among the rest of Europe are called PIGS. (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain) . :D

Hey nothing wrong with the girl or my imagination...bro get defensive if it was a man. I was just messing with you

I have done the k2 trek across the Baltoro glacier surrounded by the Karakoram mountains as well as the snow Lake trek. Hence my nickname. The snow Lake trek is very challenging and Baifo glacier is tough. The Karakoram range is much more challenging than the Himalayas or the Hindu kush. Here is a point where they all meet. It's just outside Gilgit. Enjoy the picture. Karakoram range infront centre. Himalaya on the right of the picture and Hindu kush on the left with Gilgit river running through them.View attachment 450233
Thank u bro thanks a lot amazing picture Amazing. Loved it.

Murder mountain lol.

Nanga Parbat which is easier than K2 alone has taken over a 100 climbers lives since 1956.

Last edited:
HAHA, Havent come across such manure on this forum for a long time.

You talking about 8 packs? You sh|tshole is sounding like a Italian pizza delivery boy.

What the fk is mount eiger? How the Fk you are comparing it with MIGHTY K2? Every fking tom dick and harry can try its luck on alps, and if they die, good luck on them, but to even try K2, Gushamaram , Nanga Parbat, you need to be a Apline climbers and needs to get the permit from Government of Pakistan for which you have to wait for months. You are high on some fking low grade Italian weed? I guess you are fking 18 year old hiting puberty with pimels coming out. The highest wall on the earth is Nanga Pubat from base camp to the summit.

Apls and Karahorum is not even the same game or league, you tw@t.

tell me why it is called "Alpine climbers"? :) Tell me bro. :)

Murder mountain lol.

Nanga Parbat which is easier than K2 alone has taken over a 100 climbers lives since late 1930s.
The Eiger Northwall had its 211st victim in Februry 2017

tell me why it is called "Alpine climbers"? :) Tell me bro. :)

The Eiger Northwall had its 211st victim in Februry 2017
Nanga Parbat was first tried in 1956...:lol:

And its latest victims are still stuck on it.

Its also the worlds 9th highest peak.

The K2 is the most extreme mountain and the most dangerous;

Here is an old article from 2013;

https://www.redbull.com/ca-en/the-world-s-most-dangerous-peak-beckons

K2 Calling: Meet the world’s most dangerous peak
© Ed Darack

July 26, 2013By Brendan Leonard

21 mountaineers hoped to summit 8,611m K2, known as the world’s deadliest mountain...

The second highest mountain in the world – just 237 meters shorter than Mt. Everest – has a reputation for being far more hazardous than Everest, and the statistics don’t lie.

Historically, for every 100 climbers who have made it to the summit of Everest, four have died. For every 100 climbers who have summited K2, 29 have died. A scant 306 people have ever stood on the summit of K2, compared to more than 5,600 Everest summiters.

The path to basecamp crosses glacial rivers.
© AHMAD ABDUL-KARIM PHOTOGRAPHY
The weather is worse on K2. The climbing is more difficult, with two technical sections, House’s Chimney and the Black Pyramid. Once safely past those, climbers must navigate the narrow Bottleneck couloir, forcing themselves underneath a set of massive seracs.

Porters at a K2 camp.
© ED DARACK
In 2008, part of the serac collapsed, cutting fixed ropes and avalanching onto the route, which made navigating the Bottleneck more technical for the parties who had climbed above it. In the single worst day in K2’s history, 11 climbers died. A new documentary film, The Summit (trailer below), premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2013, and attempts to explain the obsession with K2, the dangers of climbing it, and the 2008 tragedy.

Although it has a reputation to be 'the Savage Mountain', K2 is not statistically the deadliest 8,000-meter peak—Annapurna, the first of the 8000ers to be climbed, is. For every 100 climbers who summited Annapurna, 34 have died. K2, however, draws far more interest, maybe because of its reputation.

The Gilkey Memorial at K2 base camp.
© CREDIT: NADEEM KHAWAR
The major disasters, in 2008, and in 1986, when 13 climbers died over the span of several weeks, have put K2 in the news, and although expeditions return every year, the mountain and its weather are fickle. In 2009 and 2010, no one summited K2. In 2012, more than 30 climbers summited, 28 of those in a single day of great weather on July 31. This year’s teams no doubt hope for similar success.

According to Raheel Adnan's Altitude Pakistan blog and the Japanese team's blog, 21 climbers from various expeditions planned to leave K2 Base Camp on July 24, hoping to take advantage of an expected good weather window beginning on July 27.

Climbers left at 6am local time. Four teams – a Japanese team, an Argentinian team, and two international teams with members from New Zealand, Australia, Nepal, Greece, the UK, and Canada—are on the mountain. All climbers will be on the standard Abruzzi Spur route.

Spanish climber Alex Txikon, who planned to climb the Cesen route without oxygen with Mexican Benjamin Salazar and Spaniard Felix Criado, has apparently turned back at Camp 2 because of too much snow high on the route.

A Swiss team (Mike Horn, Fred Roux, and Kobi Reichen) also planned to climb the Cesen Route, but Mike Horn posted on his blog on July 20 that he and Fred Roux left for Broad Peak to attempt to rescue the three Iranian climbers who were lost around 8,000 meters and died.

PRESS TIME UPDATE: Friday morning's reports indicate that all teams have turned back due to the massive amounts of snow and high level of avalanche danger – the summit of K2 may remain untouched in 2013.

———————————-

Several more have died since 2013... trying to climb K2.

By 2016.....86 deaths out of 375 summits.... thats 23+% chance you die on K2..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom