What's new

If Skiing is Your Passion; You'd Love Pakistan

0a838670b2de7ed6951ef0549b3c1215.jpg

6d7540351cb4a0dee2423d135c20ba8d.jpg

There is no mountain in the Himalaya with a 6000 feet tall inverted wall to climb.

You said Alps are for kids...yet the Eiger is seen as one of the most deadly mountains in the world.

I invite you to come and climb the Eiger, my oriental internet warrior. But i guess there is one hurdle for you even greater than climbing the Eiger or K2...to get visa :)
Care to try trango towers. Mr behind the keyboard mountaineer extraordinaire! Eiger is definitely a difficult climb considering its grade and prominence, but saying rest is ordinary tells us a lot about you.

I believe you are just here for flame baiting...

I came to the thread to see chatter about skiing so that I can take up some of that when I visit Pakistan, but the thread looks like a dick measuring contest.

Rakaposhi looks awesome. I would love to see it in real. The glaciers covering it are impressive.
You may not get visa because you might bring contagions (covid 19 mutations ) from italy with you. We don't want that trash along with I-talian trash coming to our shores.

Last edited:
Care to try tango towers. Mr behind the keyboard mountaineer extraordinaire! Eiger is definitely a difficult climb considering its grade and prominence, but saying rest is ordinary tells us a lot about you.

I believe you are just here for flame baiting...

I came to the thread to see chatter about skiing so that I can take up some of that when I visit Pakistan, but the thread looks like a dick measuring contest.

You may not get visa because you might bring contagions (covid 19 mutations ) from italy with you. We don't want that trash along with I-talian trash coming to our shores.
?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom