What's new

If Skiing is Your Passion; You'd Love Pakistan

LOL look at this Italian Mussolini distorting the facts.

Don't even make us laugh. You have no mountains. Comparing the Karakorum with your puny mountains is a mockery. It is your Italian climbers who have a love affair with our K2. Take a hike to some KKK forum.

It is useless to argue with this twat. He is a lost soul. Ignore him.

You are dutch. I was not aware the K2 is placed in the netherlands dude.

The mountains surrounding the hunza valley are bigger than the alps if you wanna see big mountains northern Pakistan is the answer mate

Last edited:
5858410282_a86aa2b3b7_b-jpg.450246
Wait that girl is wearing half sleeves you cant do that even in summer around k2

Wait that girl is wearing half sleeves you cant do that even in summer around k2

And this retard Italian pizza delivery boy thinks this shit mountain eiger is bigger and more dangerous then K2!!

Some chutiyas in their bravado lose their marbles.

And this retard Italian pizza delivery boy thinks this shit mountain eiger is bigger and more dangerous then K2!!

Some chutiyas in their bravado lose their marbles.

I dont say the Eiger is more dangerous than K2, after all in Switzerland they dont cut off your head and bomb busses,cars and so on. I have no doubt that K2 is really more dangerous in that regard, after all the entire region has a travel warning for EU citizens.

Of course, why should i want visit a country in civil war and extreme terrorism numbers?

Mate I dont know where you get the info from, but there is no civil war or extreme terrorism, yes terrorism was at its peak few years ago, but that has been largely controlled and has been reduced by more than 90% due to Army operations and have neutralised terrorists. Like I said previously Northern areas is the most peace ful place.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom