What's new

If possible to set the J20 and J30 production line in Pakistan?

Jason Zhao

Reaction score
Country
China
I am thinking if it is possible like what I said on Subject please?

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

it is a cute idea, hahaha:enjoy:

I think one day it will comes to be true.

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

@Oscar ,@waz please close or delete this useless and silly thread:hitwall::blah::crazy:

TBH I dont think we can get hands on J-20 in near future and the only possibility is we start working with China on j-31 :) Thank you brother for always supporting Pakistan :tup::tup: Pakistan and China zindabad, Long Live Pak-China Friendship :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

hahahaha, Bother, please calm down, everything is possible

This is my first, you you you you you want to delete it.....
Welcome to the Forum :tup::enjoy:

Well TBH I'm not so hopeful given the investment and infrastructure needed for such. Despite upgrades PAC is limited to producing only a portion of much simpler JFT at the moment. J-20, well I would like to hope but rationality dictates otherwise.

It will definitely happen but probably not until after 2020.

TBH I dont think we can get hands on J-20 in near future and the only possibility is we start working with China on j-31 :) Thank you brother for always supporting Pakistan :tup::tup: Pakistan and China zindabad, Long Live Pak-China Friendship :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Welcome to the Forum :tup::enjoy:
hahaha, My mean is this is my first own thread.
If I am the leader, I will consider this idea, hahaha.
Thank you all my bothers, we will not forget what you help to us!!!

Frankly even in over sea, all the Pakistan Brother are very very very kind to us. this is true,

It will definitely happen but probably not until after 2020.
I have a brother also in UK, he help me too much, hahaha
2020 is much close to this year:-)

Well TBH I'm not so hopeful given the investment and infrastructure needed for such. Despite upgrades PAC is limited to producing only a portion of much simpler JFT at the moment. J-20, well I would like to hope but rationality dictates otherwise.
:whistle: I am thinking India will not be easy to make this kind of plane, then we help you to make this kind of plane, then.....:laugh:

Yes why not? You can transfer your whole industrial base to Pakistan.

People should use common sense before starting garbage threads

:whistle: I am thinking India will not be easy to make this kind of plane, then we help you to make this kind of plane, then.....:laugh:
They can't make this plan, they can buy it. And producing such a platform in small numbers can seriously backfire financially. Look at how Japanese got fucked up trying to play with F-2

This is my first, you you you you you want to delete it.....
bro with due all respect please start a thread with reasonable opinions and arguments, J-20 is banned for export and only for PLAAF and as for shifting J-20 and J-31 production line their is risk that Chinese sensitive technology might fell into wrong hands ( US and INDIA) possible with J-31 that partial production line will be like JF-17

Back
Top Bottom