What's new

If possible to set the J20 and J30 production line in Pakistan?

Definitely Pak has to move ahead given the skill workers less labour charges given experience of Thunder it's time to move ahead

ya its possible but do u think Chinese will move their production specially for confidential j20.. so it depends.. can be done but it would be a miracle..

I am thinking if it is possible like what I said on Subject please?

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

it is a cute idea, hahaha:enjoy:

I think one day it will comes to be true.
We should cooperate and work together. China is a great neighbor that has supported us through thick and thin.

I don't think China will Ever give anyone J-20...
Neither it makes any sense until Fifth Generation become the standard platforms (2100 onwards maybe). No country will field 5th Generation in large numbers, this means their production will be less and their per unit cost will be alarmingly high. US went smart with JSF by involving a large number of countries. So a large number of buyers with small orders still end up a significant quantity being produced. This is not the case with F-22 and likely PAK-FA and J-20. And in addition, logically PAF wouldn't like to initiate the 5th Gen race as well as it would spark a race for more which PAF can't compete with given the size and resources available to IAF. On the other hand IAF is also aware that if they land 5th Gen (FGFA,PAK-FA etc) it would open the door for Chinese and US to allow Pakistan the export of JSF-J-XXX. So both IAF and PAF will take all the time they could to start the induction. The only thing which may break the balance is China fielding a fifth Gen in Tibet which would prompt India to seek a counterbalance and hence we may have JSF landing in India because I don't believe PAK-FA would be available anytime soon.

Last edited:
Neither it makes any sense until Fifth Generation become the standard platforms (2100 onwards maybe). No country will field 5th Generation in large numbers, this means their production will be less and their per unit cost will be alarmingly high. US went smart with JSF by involving a large number of countries. So a large number of buyers with small orders still end up a significant quantity being produced. This is not the case with F-22 and likely PAK-FA and J-20. And in addition, logically PAF wouldn't like to initiate the 5th Gen race as well as it would spark a race for more which PAF can't compete with given the size and resources available to IAF. On the other hand IAF is also aware that if they land 5th Gen (FGFA,PAK-FA etc) it would open the door for Chinese and US to allow Pakistan the export of JSF-J-XXX. So both IAF and PAF will take all the time they could to start the induction. The only thing which may break the balance is China fielding a fifth Gen in Tibet which would prompt India to seek a counterbalance and hence we may have JSF landing in India because I don't believe PAK-FA would be available anytime soon.
Some Good and sensible words... appreciative ..

Back
Top Bottom