What's new

If possible to set the J20 and J30 production line in Pakistan?

I am thinking if it is possible like what I said on Subject please?

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

it is a cute idea, hahaha:enjoy:

I think one day it will comes to be true.
Its possible as example under Russian License HAL India Assembling Su-30MKI at HAL Assembly line “HAL has produced 174 Su-30 MKI aircraft out of order for 222 aircraft till Mar 2016. The complete technology has been absorbed by HAL and current orders are likely to be liquidated by 2019-20,” T Suvarna Raju, CMD, HAL said in an interview to a web portal, Bharatshakti Wednesday.

Last edited:
J-31 is not the only option we can have with TOT. Pakistan is open to many Fifth generation aircrafts and two can come with TOT TFX and J-31. Turkey has already offered Pakistan cooperation in TFX program and who knows maybe we have already started work with them on TFX, so there are many options. We have just recently started relations with Russia so a fifth generation from them is also a viable option

Sir, Russia won't do a 5th generation anything with Pakistan as that's their industrial secret and they apply the same logic on their sensitive tech like the way US does. That's just the reality. SU-35 are highly possible though and the main reason they'll sell those is because they already know the Chinese have gone beyond the SU's with their J-20 and J-31 programs. So its perfectly ok in their minds to sell Pakistan their 4.5 gen jets and make $$ as much as they can. But to cooperate on a 5th gen platform like PakFa, they won't risk the Indian investment and relationships. Their justification on SU-35 would be the same as this is currently modern but soon, the 4.5 gen is about to become older due to all major powers starting to go towards 5th gen jets.

IMO, Pakistan needs to start with the J-31 program and build an internal R&D industrial base. And join the Turkish project as it is way out in the future. By the time that project mature up, Pakistan would already have an internal industry base and plenty of talent already used to the 5th gen tech from the J-31 project. Its very critical. Thanks

attachment.php

222448tylr9poz67zeglcc.jpg

attachment.php

Maybe not a J-20 or J-30, but the PAF is thinking about a 5th gen aircraft, so China will most probably help out. But this is a few years away.

ToT of J31 will happen if Pakistan Purchases J-31..
How good is that we start producing J-31 at Kamra...WHile India still beg Russia for PAk Fa

He claims that he is a patriotic Pakistani, most probably an MQM activist.
i am common Pakistani not related to any political party and BTW how do you know me that i am MQM activist? don't insult me sir:mad:

this is J20 zhuhai air show in my channel

I am thinking if it is possible like what I said on Subject please?

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

it is a cute idea, hahaha:enjoy:

I think one day it will comes to be true.
No, not good enough

s-l225.jpg

hahahaha, Bother, please calm down, everything is possible

This is my first, you you you you you want to delete it.....
We appreciate your thinking. Everything is possible in this world. You are most welcome to share your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom