What's new

From Naya Pakistan to Naya Afghanistan - Celebration of our Brothers in Afghanistan

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
From Naya Pakistan to Naya Afghanistan - Celebration of our Brothers in Afghanistan

Flag-Pins-Afghanistan-Pakistan54b7da44900fb_600x600.jpg

While Pakistan's Musical Chair drama keeps unfolding in politics , our friends on West Coast are enjoying a historic revival as Nation they are on Path to stand back on their feet

All these Projects being setup with their Government

As Muslim we will never taste success until we feel joy in success of our fellow muslim

Progress Under Honest Taliban Government
(Afghanistan will become self sufficient in food production)

200 Km Long Canal , for irrigation of Massive Land area in Afghanistan (Brotherly nation)

Six major highway construction projects in Afghanistan.​

(Supported by Italy)

Dam Construction in Afghanistan

Rail connectivity Project

GAS PIPELINE POJECT (TAPI Project)

Highway Project

Good Luck to Many Afghan returnee , as they rebuild their Nation after living in Pakistan for many years

For me personally it was not an issue if they were properly registered and paying taxes but I see Afghanistan is doing well now so I feel happy for their home country

Last edited:
As a Muslim I wish best for Afghanistanis.

But these Afghanistanis need to cooperate with Pakistan more. We have every right to influence their politics.

Hope this continues and they all slowly go back to their country, happy for them

Remember folks it is an illusion to blame your shortfalls on few poor refugee
After all Pakistan was created as a safe heaven for Muslims and other minorities it is why we have green /white colors

The poor kids who gathered trash all their lives were never the problem
If the same kids were nurtured , like many Pakistani kids also living life of poverty we would be prosperous like China

We know where the money is going since 1947 , who are the rich class in Pakistan
The people to people ties existed between all residents of the region for past 5,000 years

Last edited:
Now, Afganistan will fight Pak till the Last Indian....

The Afghan refugees need to return ASAP to claim their shares...

The Afghan residents should return back and help build their nation , but I strongly feel
There is no difference between and Afghan or Pakistan (Pakhtoon, Sindhi, Punjabi, Sariki etc..)

In end all that matter is you are a good muslim and you do strive to be humble in life as Muslim

Remember folks it is an illusion to blame your shortfalls on few poor refugee
After all Pakistan was created as a safe heaven for Muslims and other minorities it is why we have green /white colors

The poor kids who gathered trash all their lives were never the problem
If the same kids were nurtured , like many Pakistani kids also living life of poverty we would be prosperous like China

We know where the money is going since 1947 , who are the rich class in Pakistan
The people to people ties existed between all residents of the region for past 5,000 years

You mean afghans have hated us and attacked us for 5000 years

Look we wish the afghanis the best, we are not monsters

But a tipping point has been reached and we can't take it anymore, the Afghans need to go back, they can either be successful and happy or murderous and unhappy BUT whatever they need to be, needs to be in AFGHANISTAN

We hope we can have good relations, and trade

There is no such thing as hate

I think if you really watch the videos of the people asked to leave Pakistan you will see , sadness in their faces or eyes because they called Pakistan home

The act of few bad apples can't undermine the countless many people who lived in Pakistan , with honest intent and appreciated the safety

The bad apples also exist in Pakistan's own society as well

To me there is no difference between a Child on street picking up trash to be able to afford a load of bread , if they are Afghan refugee or countless local Pakistani Children

These illusions we are superior to another Muslim or reverse is just an illusion a worldly illusion

I am happy, Afghanistan should progress and see some prosperity maybe that will make them civilized again.

Yaar bas civilize ho jaye. Normal insanon ki tarah rahain

Yeh road, dam to bantai rahain gai

I find it strange why in Pakistani forum there is sense of Superiority
Why ? Why does one has to be more superior to other

When it is in our religion , that all Muslims are equal in eyes of all mighty then why do we fall in trap of addressing ourselves as better vs someone else just because they are refugee or they escaped to Pakistan for shelter

The only response which is valid is
"We are Muslims and all Muslims are equal in front of Allah"

And even against minorities we can't act as superiors they must be given protection if they pay taxes

I found it very strange , viewing images of People rounded up for deportation
How far Pakistan has come from the initial vision of Pakistan as a Safe place for Muslims to live

If we can't provide shelter for Muslims in need then we are contradicting the actual founding principle of Pakistan

Remember folks the country has capacity to feed the world but only if we manage our selves better

Last edited:
Yaar bas civilize ho jaye. Normal insanon ki tarah rahain

Yeh road, dam to bantai rahain gai
Wohi tu mushkil hai, baqi lets see what excuse they give this time... ab tu apna mulk, full army , latest weapons , China jaisa partner sab hai, if Taliban fcked up again then who will they blame this time?

Back
Top Bottom