What's new

If details of Indian force’s bravery are made public, every citizen will feel proud: Rajnath on China standoff

GamoAccu

Reaction score
Country
United States
If details of Indian force’s bravery during India-China standoff were made public, every Indian will feel proud of their courage, said Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday.

Speaking at a meet of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers in Pune, Singh said that India’s stature has grown internationally under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “charismatic leadership”.

“I won’t speak much on Indo-China (issue). The way our soldiers displayed bravery and courage… I will say that if full information is disclosed, every Indian’s heart will be filled with pride. Every Indian head will go up,” said Singh.

FP_Ovr4XsAI7uSu

I have a feeling that some interesting pic and vid will be ‘’leaked‘’ on Chinese social media soon.

Idiots, the western theater of PLAAF matches whole of IAF alone in numerical strength. Sub par tankers, Su30MKI without credible MAWS/RWR, highly deficient AWACS numbers. Who are they foolish? 😂😂😂

Not sure what Mr. Kadi Ninda is trying to convey.

Is he conceding that Indian heads are hanging in shame and need some tit for tat therapy?
Were they not able to suppress the Galwan leaked photos or discredit them using the IT cell?
If 38 Chinese were killed and Indians believe it, then we scored higher. What is there to make public?
Is someone clutching your balls and stopping you?

I wish he would just shut up and do his job instead of putting his foot in his mouth.

If details of Indian force’s bravery during India-China standoff were made public, every Indian will feel proud of their courage, said Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday.

Speaking at a meet of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers in Pune, Singh said that India’s stature has grown internationally under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “charismatic leadership”.

“I won’t speak much on Indo-China (issue). The way our soldiers displayed bravery and courage… I will say that if full information is disclosed, every Indian’s heart will be filled with pride. Every Indian head will go up,” said Singh.

What is the hold up then? Share it, if there is something to share. I doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom