What's new

'Befitting reply' to Maoists if forces are attacked: Rajnath Singh

Indian establishment is financing TTP and Baloch insurgents for last 15 years or so, now it is india's turn to face the music. We have Raheel Shareef at the helm of Military who is a beast and I have a dream that he will do something to pay back india in the coming times.
Game on

Nothing new , game always remains on

But we have birth of BD, wiping out of Khalistan, NE insurgency and Kashmiri extremists to show till now.
I think we are playing an ODI match and Pakistan is thinking it to be a test match. Soon Game on will be Game over for Pakistan, if we actively support Baluchistan :cheesy:

Indian establishment is financing TTP and Baloch insurgents for last 15 years or so, now it is india's turn to face the music. We have Raheel Shareef at the helm of Military who is a beast and I have a dream that he will do something to pay back india in the coming times.
who is this raheel sharif.... never heard of him....
lol...Pakistanis talk big do.less.. go first clean up ur mess...then talk...

He is the new daddy of india, in pakistani slang army chief is usually referred to as daddy of india
so, he is ur new dady.....okay...:lol::lol:
good luck with that...but i know he will be soon smoking dust on floor... it's hard to say till when Pakistan will survive and till when its daddy will save him...;)

so, he is ur new dady.....okay...:lol::lol:
good luck with that...but i know he will be soon smoking dust on floor... it's hard to say till when Pakistan will survive and till when its daddy will save him...;)
Bhai inka Character pehle hi dheela hai
aab tum pataloon bhi uttar rahe ho :lol:

New word for me because I never thought about that, but it seems like you definitely are as you especially looked at it from that angle.
It's you whose Character is dheela and with a DP like that, its not that hard to deduce that.

Pakistan should fully back and finance this Maoist movement in india, it has great potential
then you shouldn't cry about airport attack ... If we want to benefit from such movements in Pakistan. .. that is hell for you guys... We don't have gun culture unlike Pakistan.

then you shouldn't cry about airport attack ... If we want to benefit from such movements in Pakistan. .. that is hell for you guys... We don't have gun culture unlike Pakistan.

actually a lot of them did bitch about the karachi airport attack being the handiwork of RAW.

They raised these Mujahids to counter India and now that frankenstein has unleashed mayhem against Pakistan. And still they blame India

the supreme irony. It would be funny, if it didn't involve thousands of innocent Pakistanis getting killed

A guy from rape capital of the world will definitely think only from that angle, no surprises , however if you are so much irritated by this avatar I will change because it has no importance for me.
Why would I have prob with your DP, wear your colors proudly !!!

Only you have problem , No body else has any such issue with this Avatar on this forum.
Don't be so defensive ... your secret is safe with me. I won't tell no one !!!
you keep calm and be like....
tumblr_n64lu5r8EX1tcxpeio1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom