What's new

'Befitting reply' to Maoists if forces are attacked: Rajnath Singh

Are you jacking off after concentrating too much on this particular avatar , never understood your fantasy about this harmless funny avatar. I think I should change it otherwise you will ruin your life tonight :rofl:

I have made your species my new avatar now, happy now :smitten:
lol be careful he might raise his leg and piss on you.

Avoid off topic my friends and discuss the subject.....

I long for the day when i shall see videos of of our gunships taking out maoist scum just like the Us takes care of talibs. Hopefully soon! Amen.

I long for the day when i shall see videos of of our gunships taking out maoist scum just like the Us takes care of talibs. Hopefully soon! Amen.

If GOI is not using them, then there is a reason behind that..... US can afford to do that, because they are killing foreigners..... These maoists are our own citizens....

These maoists are our own citizens....
And these citizens have already decided to take lives of other citizens in uniform.

I do understand your concern, but i value the saying- walk softly, but carry a big stick.

It has to be a two pronged attack- attack on the terrorist, and a dialogue process o bring them into the mainstream.Either one is not a viable option.

There is a clear lack of political will to do anything concrete against the Maoist. Hopefully , that changes

To all members suggesting a proactive attack, in politics you can't do that. Or else, simply declare BJP government to be the only government for next 10 years with their word being final law.

If that happens, then they will not hesitate. But we are in a democracy. And democracy has a lot of hurdles especially in a lop-sided system like ours.

This statement means that Rajnath has been working to build up forces against maoist terrorists all along quietly while limelight was focused on NaMo all along. Good.

Even if there is a small attack, the retaliation will be brutal and mind numbing.

Remember the actions of Greyhounds in Andhra during peak naxalite terror. Naxalite sympathizers were dragged out of their houses, interrogated with brutal beating and shot dead in cold blood. With the whole set of foreign-funded NGOs being rendered toothless as days pass, this will make CRPF's job much more easier to hunt these barbarians down in cold blood.

If GOI is not using them, then there is a reason behind that..... US can afford to do that, because they are killing foreigners..... These maoists are our own citizens....

They are just terrorists that have to be mercilessly killed en masse.

Any terrorist is not our citizen. Killing innocent villagers and jawans is not what we do with our own people. That's why we are called citizens.

Not these savages.

Now don't start crying your eyes out for these terrorists like a communist sympathizer dude.

These monsters will not hesitate to kill good men like you and your family in a second.

They are just terrorists that have to be mercilessly killed en masse.

Any terrorist is not our citizen. Killing innocent villagers and jawans is not what we do with our own people. That's why we are called citizens.

Not these savages.

Now don't start crying your eyes out for these terrorists like a communist sympathizer dude.

These monsters will not hesitate to kill good men like you and your family in a second.

Where did you get the idea that i am communist sympathiser..... and for your info maoists ideologies are different from current communist ones.....

For your info I am also a patriot Indian and share your view of Maoists....

Now the point which i made was only with respect to air attack..... Let us not jump to conclusion based on one post or without understanding the context.

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea that i am communist sympathiser..... and for your info maoists ideologies are different from current communist ones.....

For your info I am also a patriot Indian and share your view of Maoists....

Now the point which i made was only with respect to air attack..... Let us not jump to conclusion based on one post or without understanding the context.

Relax bro. I was just saying that don't feel sorry for murderers who have killed scores of innocent farmers and villagers and continue to butcher our jawans who are even in non-combatant roles stationed there. They lob grenades, steal weapons, receive funding and backing from shady cross-border groups, do arms trafficking, and sit on India's most resource rich belt.

How can we develop if we cannot extract our own resources?

GOI makes rail roads across the region, Maoists blow it up.

GOI opens schools, they blow it up.

GOI opens healthcare centres and sends doctors, these maoists kill them and destroy all facilities.

What do you do with such lunatics?

The foot soldiers of Maoists surrender and give up arms for joining the mainstream. But the leaders of these scum are the real menace.

Until they are made shitless but brutal aerial, ground and covert attacks, they won't change their ways and will continue killing innocent civilians.

We must use armed gunships against these scumbags.

We are not Pakistan, air raids often result in mass casualties involving innocents too. None of us Indian want that for a fellow Indian.For now ,Air power is only being used for medical evacuation and may be for surveillance. I want it to remain that way only.
then IAI Harpy might help a lot !!!!

Back
Top Bottom