What's new

If voted to power, NDA will double army’s size: Rajnath Singh

You seem to be under an illusion I am planing to stand for an election :P..........does desperation lead to dementia?

I think you have been exposed for what you are ...........that is good enough for now :wave:

On your third identity (at the very least) & you are talking about me being exposed.:omghaha: You might be Mritunjaya in this particular life but I know of the other identities that were killed off.:) The fact that you are so shameless as to come back after being kicked out shows who is the desperate one........:)

LOL.....I don't recall any statement about import of equipment like the congress. 'secular' Indians have a tendency to superimpose congress Sins on other nationalistic parties.

Unlike your epiphany about Rajnath singhs intent ......here is what the PM in waiting seems to say.

India should get self-reliant in defence production: Modi

See this is what i have said to you before as well. You need to spend bit more time before coming to conclusions about members. @Bang Galore, @KRAIT, @Guynextdoor2, @Nair saab.. someone please tell this guy about my 'secular' credentials & my views about Congress!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
See this is what i have said to you before as well. You need to spend bit more time before coming to conclusions about members. @Bang Galore, @KRAIT, @Guynextdoor2, @Nair saab.. someone please tell this guy about my 'secular' credentials & my views about Congress!!:lol:

You are calling on Bang Galore, KRAIT, Guynextdoor2 to provide you with credibility certificate ? :lol: ....those bunch themselves don't have much credibility in my eyes.....dont you think its better if you can stand up for yourself ?

I have seen your earlier posts ......my response is to your current post where you have dragged down BJP to congress level to get a few brownie points. I am going to treat each of your posts are a separate statement rather than as a comment on your affiliations.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are calling on Bang Galore, KRAIT, Guynextdoor2 to provide you with credibility certificate ? :lol: ....those bunch themselves don't have much credibility in my eyes.....dont you think its better if you can stand up for yourself ?

I have seen your earlier posts ......my response is to your current post where you have dragged down BJP to congress level to get a few brownie points. I am going to treat each of your posts are a separate statement rather than as a comment on your affiliations.

Gargi-Tharoor.png

Welcome Aboard . Try your best . Best of luck buddy !! ..

Everyone on this thread should check this out !!

MediaCrooks: RT If You Agree - Part 1

Janja Aka SSS... are few of my personal friends in PDF ... He is a Hindu Nationalist to the Core ... He has been speaking for Hindutva & criticizing COngris in many Forums ... since last many years ...

Respect his seniority boy ...

:lol: .....Mritunjaya means one who is imortal ...... rebirths and Avatars.....but never expected you to get it anyway. That would required a certain amount of intelligence and exposure to Hindu culture.

Not much of any sort of intelligence on display. I said you might be Mritunjaya in this particular life.....wouldn't that suggest I'm not unaware of the meaning of that particular moniker. You also show an marked inability to read, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested that I lack knowledge of Hindu culture. Bigotry blocks vision, best you take your circus act elsewhere among likeminded pals.

Maybe my loyalty is not as blind as you would like it to be. There's no angels in Indian politics.. The way I look at it it's only evils & lesser ones.

On one hand you say you are going to treat my posts as separate statement.. & on other, you come out with these kinda generalization while quoting my post.
'secular' Indians have a tendency to superimpose congress Sins on other nationalistic parties

...which only goes to show that you are blind to the prevailing situation.

Maybe my loyalty is not as blind as you would like it to be. There's no angels in Indian politics.. The way I look at it it's only evils & lesser ones.

On one hand you say you are going to treat my posts as separate statement.. & on other, you come out with these kinda generalization while quoting my post.

...which only goes to show that you are blind to the prevailing situation.

LOL....I dont care either way for you loyalties.

........ and thank you for posting my quote "'secular' Indians have a tendency to superimpose congress Sins on other nationalistic parties" ......you need be upset on if the shoe fit. No point in blaming me for a generic statement which you feel fits you.

Janja Aka SSS... are few of my personal friends in PDF ... He is a Hindu Nationalist to the Core ... He has been speaking for Hindutva & criticizing COngris in many Forums ... since last many years ...

Respect his seniority boy ...

Good of you to vouch for him............but I am used to making up my own mind .......and I certainly don't have too much respect for seniority ...only for ability 'boy'.

I don't think our credentials are gonna help you dude. This guy is in the 'labeling' profession- anyone he fancies, he'll label 'secular', 'anti- India', 'Anti- hindu', you name it. No amount of our pushing your case is likely to help here. :lol:

I saved you for last ........... because I enjoy roasting idiots before dinner :rofl:

Anti-Hindu and Anti-India are not labels ....they are descriptions of actions and sentiments. :P ............Now a real label would be to call you 'A Muslim Bigot' as I know that for sure about you. But of late you seemed to have jumped onto the Anti-Congress bandwagon .......no doubt you will go for SP or "Third Front" .......which is another term for voting for Islamic parties.

Good of you to vouch for him............but I am used to making up my own mind .......and I certainly don't have too much respect for seniority ...only for ability 'boy'.
U Talk too much Tone down a BIT... Discipline is the first requirement of a Hindu Nationalist ... respecting ur seniors is the second requirement... without both ur a making a fool out of urself ... if u really need people to take u seriously ... or else all yours points in a debate will be considered a wild screaming from a boy full of hormones ...

I saved you for last ........... because I enjoy roasting idiots before dinner :rofl:

Anti-Hindu and Anti-India are not labels ....they are descriptions of actions and sentiments. :P ............Now a real label would be to call you 'A Muslim Bigot' as I know that for sure about you. But of late you seemed to have jumped onto the Anti-Congress bandwagon .......no doubt you will go for SP or "Third Front" .......which is another term for voting for Islamic parties.

Didn't I ask you not to respond to my posts...shooo

U Talk too much Tone down a BIT... Discipline is the first requirement of a Hindu Nationalist ... respecting ur seniors is the second requirement... without both ur a making a fool out of urself ... if u really need people to take u seriously ... or else all yours points in a debate will be considered a wild screaming from a boy full of hormones ...

Let me be honest...you are an ex RSS, so I have been easy on you.......but I think you take this forum a bit too seriously.

Didn't I ask you not to respond to my posts...shooo

What makes you think I care about what you 'ask' or 'don't ask' :lol:

Let me be honest...you are an ex RSS, so I have been easy on you.......but I think you take this forum a bit too seriously.

LOL so did i just get a concession ... I dont take PDF seriously ... but i hate it when a Hindu Nationalist question the credentials of an another Hindu Nationalist in a international forum...

getting disappointed with bjp,it seems they like the opposition designation in the parliament ,with these kind of statements they are gonno retain it again.

LOL so did i just get a concession ... I dont take PDF seriously ... but i hate it when a Hindu Nationalist question the credentials of an another Hindu Nationalist in a international forum...

......Jana made an seemingly innocent statement that alleged an conspiracy for looting India in a seemingly straight forward statement by BJP Leadership of increasing the strength of the army. Hardly a act of an Hindu Nationalist.....you are free to make you own judgement.

Back
Top Bottom