What's new

If voted to power, NDA will double army’s size: Rajnath Singh

I wonder does he know the present strength of indian army......

We all know the games communal bigots play

Now it is easy to decipher who this poster is!
A Congressi cum SP, cum DMK, cum NCP, cum CPI, cum CPM, cum Sickular.
Jholawala brigade out to destroy India under few chosen words, all the time, every time.

I wonder does he know the present strength of indian army......

Why do you ask such question?
He is a president of main opposition Party.
You think he would not know any better than few keyboard tigers like you and me?
;)

Jholawala brigade out to destroy India under few chosen words, all the time, every time.

:lol: if it makes you happy.....Now move on man!

Why do you ask such question?
He is a president of main opposition Party.
You think he would not know any better than few keyboard tigers like you and me?
;)

Yes he is the president main opposition party........Yes he should be knowing better than anyone of us.... But his statement makes me believe other way.... :)

Yes he is the president main opposition party........Yes he should be knowing better than anyone of us.... But his statement makes me believe other way.... :)

And that statement being?

Brilliant!! bigger the size...more requirement of arms & ammunition... means more import of defence equipments, more deals, more money... more commission. Every incoming govt wants to increase defence budget & sign more defence deals! & it's party time :partay:

Brilliant!! bigger the size...more requirement of arms & ammunition... means more import of defence equipments, more deals, more money... more commission. Every incoming govt wants to increase defence budget & sign more defence deals! & it's party time :partay:

Finally someone got it.........:yahoo:.:lol:

Thats your pet line, move on.
every time move on, move on.
You are short on rational rebuttals
So you throw the towel all the time with such move on type thingy....

You wanted a rational response to your rant.:lol:

Btw, I don't give a damn whether you move on or stick on like a limpet. It is just me saying that you will get no more traction with me using that line. Don't expect any other reaction, that didn't deserve anything more than what you got.

You wanted a rational response to your rant.:lol:

Btw, I don't give a damn whether you move on or stick on like a limpet. It is just me saying that you will get no more traction with me using that line. Don't expect any other reaction, that didn't deserve anything more than what you got.

That means you have IQ numbers that of room temperature.
Who can not continue, who can not back up, who can not decide.
Overall, one with a nebulous mind - when asked about the alternative after BJP and Congress parties are discarded hypothetically.

Lol at handicap.

Read the headline.......

The headline says: If voted to power, NDA will double army’s size.....

Overall, one with a nebulous mind - when asked about the alternative after BJP and Congress parties are discarded hypothetically.

Lol at handicap.

The headline says: If voted to power, NDA will double army’s size.....

Either you are ignorant or you want me to get into an argument... Either way I am out of it... :bunny:

Lol at handicap.

:lol::lol: Really move on chump!

LOL.....I don't recall any statement about import of equipment like the congress. 'secular' Indians have a tendency to superimpose congress Sins on other nationalistic parties.

Unlike your epiphany about Rajnath singhs intent ......here is what the PM in waiting seems to say.

India should get self-reliant in defence production: Modi

"A holistic approach is needed to make India self-reliant in defence production. Research in developing and manufacturing latest sophisticated defence equipment is need of the hour. The huge import bill (of arms and ammunition) needs to be brought down," Modi said.

"Gujarat is keen to help entrepreneurs with engineering background set up their defence equipment units in the state", he said, adding that the state has already large manufacturing base of small and medium scale units.

...oops ....looks like they have plans to actually reduce the import bill unlike CONgress :disagree: ......but facts are not required to convince 'secular' Indians......speculation and an active immagination is what passes for intelligence among that lot :P

We all know the games communal bigots play. I wouldn't consider your thinking anywhere close to mine, that would be laughable. My point was the opposite. Good you don't think that people take opinions on PDF seriously because you are the one pretty desperate to try & win the election here instead of at the hustlings:lol:

You seem to be under an illusion I am planing to stand for an election :P..........does desperation lead to dementia?

I think you have been exposed for what you are ...........that is good enough for now :wave:

Back
Top Bottom