What's new

If voted to power, NDA will double army’s size: Rajnath Singh

You ignorance of Hindu culture and religion has been on display multiple times in pdf. ........ i would rather be a bigot on pdf than a sickular Indian in real life. ..and Unfortunately a circus act is required to expose clowns like you............thanks to that, you now stand exposed.

Move on bigot. :)

PS: You said "you might be Mritunjaya in this particular life".......Mritunjaya is immortal ....only one life ......but can have various Avatars :lol:........just caught your ignorance of Hinduism AGAIN. So much for claims of intelligence :cheesy:

Not very smart. don't take the Mritunjaya bit seriously, your previous avatars were killed off. Really no intelligence whatsoever.

Move on bigot. :).

Hello Mr.move on.....
Oh you are improving with new adjectives!
Bigot?
You are CPI-Congresi-CPM type.
I think you need little Move cream...

show_image_in_imgtag.php

LOL....I dont care either way for you loyalties.

........ and thank you for posting my quote "'secular' Indians have a tendency to superimpose congress Sins on other nationalistic parties" ......you need be upset on if the shoe fit. No point in blaming me for a generic statement which you feel fits you.

@Mritunjaya you are just an idiot. We don't play this game of one extreme against another here. Group of people just rationally discuss the affairs here with civility. You can take a hike & take your shyte with you & have a ding dong with the like minded people of your kind. If you are looking for such, I'm not the one! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Move on bigot. :)

So says the Sikular Mr. Moov on :lol:..........must thank mehboobkz for that very fitting nom de plume.

Not very smart. don't take the Mritunjaya bit seriously, your previous avatars were killed off. Really no intelligence whatsoever.

....again poor knowledge of Hindu religion and culture :cheesy: .......Avatars are never killed....they just change forms.

What good will doubling the army do if they are still not properly equipped and are armed with defective rifles??
Nonsense.........
A.K. Antony has performed well as the Defence Minister(The only well performing minister in UPA ) at any rate.........He should stay.

What good will doubling the army do if they are still not properly equipped and are armed with defective rifles??
Nonsense.........
A.K. Antony has performed well as the Defence Minister(The only well performing minister in UPA ) at any rate.........He should stay.

If A K Antony is a 'performing' Defence Minister why does Army still have 'defective rifles' (..as per your claim) ? :azn: ..............your statement is self contradictory.

Nonsense.........

By doubling the force, India would surpass China in numbers, and would top the world in numbers game.
Now as for as Anthony Gonzalez...
It is under his nose only that we saw number of defense scams.
Oh my saint Anthony!

My name is anthony gonzalez, main duniya me akela hun...

If A K Antony is a 'performing' Defence Minister why does Army still have 'defective rifles' (..as per your claim) ? :azn: ..............your statement is self contradictory.

That also since nine years...
Lol

In fact these people have no national interests, all are chamchas of Sonia Maino Clan. Servile stooges...each defense deal means Sonia's swelling Swiss account...

Nonsense.........

Yup Antony did a good job as DM.

Making a 2.4 million men strong army is simply ridiculous.

1. We dont have the money.
2. We havent even upgraded the the current regiments.

By doubling the force, India would surpass China in numbers, and would top the world in numbers game.
Oh my saint Anthony!

Seriously Man you are beggining to sound drunk............Come back when you are sane......

Oh my saint Anthony!

That also since nine years...
Lol

In fact these people have no national interests, all are chamchas of Sonia Maino Clan. Servile stooges...

Bigger numbers So what? It will make organization more difficult, numbers mean close to nothing in modern warfare and we dont have the money, unless we butcher the other services.

Seriously Man you are beggining to sound drunk............Come back when you are sane......

He obviously does not know anything about warfare just like this politician who made this hilarious statement.

He obviously does not know anything about warfare just like this politician who made this hilarious statement.

That's the state of conditions from before he was minister, not a result of his performance. And it was in his period that we saw serious work on Agni V and subsequent launch, MMRCA, and a whole lot of other projects........
It is very easy to crticise someone, but try giving a look at the guy's achievements first.

@JanjaWeed ......and you are a coward who calls on help from others to defend your own statement :lol:

Nothing rational in your baseless claim of Rajnath singh seeking to expand Indian Army just to make money :P .......its just an idiotic statement made without any facts and with you yourself cannot defend.

I dont play to take a hike....I plan on being here :lol: ........if you are too cowardly to face me, just say so. I am not looking for idiots to pound into the dust .....but I dont mind doing that just for fun. If you find me coming ......insted of asking me to 'move on' or 'take a hike' just run the other way :devil:

I know you are desperately trying to seek my attention... but I got no time for your kind. Sorry mate... try somewhere else:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Antony did a good job as DM.

"Please do not try to mislead citizens with verbose like Anthony is honest, parliament is temple. What honesty has to do with performance? And what is honesty? Paid media and paid agents having big days, Moun mohan SIngh is honest, Anthony is honest, and bla bla. If they are honest, how come such mega-scams ocured under their noses? How come a defense minister could not resolve a simple date of birth issue of Army Chief? Anthony is a total non-performing and loyal man of Congress monarchy, he must go".

Making a 2.4 million men strong army is simply ridiculous.

Chinese are proud of their Army and their numbers, but look at our treacherous minded Indians...

1. We dont have the money.
2. We havent even upgraded the the current regiments.

Blame the Congress which has ruled nine years....

That's the state of conditions from before he was minister, not a result of his performance. And it was in his period that we saw serious work on Agni V and subsequent launch, MMRCA, and a whole lot of other projects........
It is very easy to crticise someone, but try giving a look at the guy's achievements first.

:lol: .........He was defense minister for 9 Years .........How many years does he need to replace 'defective rifles' ? If he cannot even replace 'rifles' then how has he performed? What exactly has he done for you to declare him 'performing' ?

Agni V was due to work by DRDO, Antony had Zero '0' role to play in that. Evolution of Indian missiles has been ongoing for the last 20 years at least. Antony was not even in the picture then.

MMRCA process was started in 2001 during NDA rule.

I would love to look at his 'achievement'. Why don't you show it to us ?

Back
Top Bottom