What's new

If Bipin doesn't need an extension then why does Bajwa need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is propaganda allowed on this forum? Honestly...if it's about voting, someone should create a vote to perm-ban this guy (and any other of his kind)...that way we would be democratic and get the job done.
isn't it obvious?

someone should create a vote to perm-ban this guy
even then, he'll be back, he is clever enough to have registered more than 1 IDs

Last edited:
There's no crises taking place with Indian Army Chief General Rawat Bipin's retirement at the end of this month. But our Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa must have an extension because time is very nazuk on the Pakistani side.

Can Pakistan Army not handle the Indian pressure without General Bajwa?

What's so special about General Bajwa that he must stay no matter what and create a political and judicial disaster in the country during this very nazuk time in Pakistan?

Why is it always nazuk time on Pakistani side only?

Your narrative is like, that patient does not need blood, why this patient needs blood?

There's no crises taking place with Indian Army Chief General Rawat Bipin's retirement at the end of this month. But our Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa must have an extension because time is very nazuk on the Pakistani side.

What's so special about General Bajwa that he must stay no matter what and create a political and judicial disaster in the country during this very nazuk time in Pakistan?

check the performances of both the chiefs before throwing sh1t out.

Bipin shud had been terminated from his post after the 27feb performance. The story is different on this side of the line.

You seem to miss the REAL point.

Perhaps, because, your ever-lasting love for NOORA ?

Well, let’s keep it aside. No matter what differences, in the end, we all are brothers.

To the point,
In the case of India, it is not actually Gen.Bipin, it is Gen.Modi in a simple language.

Here it is Gen.Bajwa as well as Chief of internal security ‘THEKA’ against mafias and funded propagandas.

Bipin is not worthy to be a door mat ... what are his achievements? BJP tool? Embarrassment to his country ...

3 words.

--=Beyond your comprehension=--

I have spoken....

Pakistan can not be run like the west because our system was left over by british empire which made sure we remain slaves to corrupt politicians while they continue plunder and loot for the same empire. No wonder why Britian loves our politicians.
You turned facts upside down. The only institution closest to and legacy of British is the military. It dress code, it's rules, it's regulations, it's structure, it's units, it's pedigree date from British era. Even Kakul or ISI were set up by British officers. If there is one place you want to find strongest legacy of British rule, that would be army bases.

On the contrary there is nothing 'British' about Nawaz, not his dress code, not his manners, not his etquette. Nawaz is 100% pure desi. Banjwa on other hand is not all that differant from his British counterpart.

i am surprised you are even asking such questions.

I admit that the PTI Government is new in power and totally inexperienced.

It was expected that due to PTI Government's inexperience and PM Khan's childish behaviour, other nations such as the US, India and Saudi Arabia will be taking maximum advantage of this nuclear power.

We were aware of this and this is what has happened.

What I don't agree with is that Pakistani military trying to corner PM Khan to force him to share his premiership with the Army Chief.

General Raheel Sharif tried the same and PM Nawaz Sharif sent him packing to serve in Saudi Arabia.

Today, a frustrated PM Khan has sent a very strong message to the incumbent General via the judiciary to back off and stay in its place, as the PM has more pressing matters at hand to deal with.

You may disagree with me brother but that's how I see it.

Last edited:
isn't it obvious?

even then, he'll be back, he is clever enough to have registered more than 1 IDs
And we will use same method to vote his ban again and again. Many vs 1, we shall win.

It was expected that due to PTI Government's inexperience and PM Khan's childish behaviour, other nations such as the US, India and Saudi Arabia will be taking maximum advantage of this nuclear power.

What I don't agree with is that Pakistani military trying to corner PM Khan to force him to share his premiership with the Army Chief.

General Raheel Sharif tried the same and PM Nawaz Sharif sent him packing to serve in Saudi Arabia.

Today, a frustrated PM Khan has sent a very strong message to the incumbent General via the judiciary to back off and stay in its place, as the PM has more pressing matters at hand to deal with.

You may disagree witg me brother but that's how I see it.
And what did your experienced NAWAZ and ZARDARI better for this country please tell me

And we will use same method to vote his ban. Many vs 1, we shall win.
what if the PDF management/owners are in cahoots with him and his ilk? then what do we do?

You may disagree witg me brother but that's how I see it.
So basically you are just anti PTI and want the previous thieves in power. Well that speaks volumes about you and what you want for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom