What's new

IDF shoots down drone that penetrated Israeli airspace

Excellent job by the Israeli pilot and by the tracking crew.

The fact that Israel hasn't taken the bait and responded straight away means Nasrulluhs ploy to drag Israel into the Syrian war has failed.

The distance btw Beersheba and the Dimona is less than 28 kms , and about 72 kms from Gaze strip. As Israeli sources have claimed so far the drone was shot down by them around 30 kms from Dimona and it pretty means it traveled within Israel more than 44 kms , the question is where was the IAF ? it means drown flew almost about half of Israel territory and no one halted it .. why ? then why with jet fighters ? don't u have anti air missiles to do so? the Iron Dom ?

kd4u.1349998914.gif

It flew over tiny unimportant towns planes tracked it but did not shoot because of the danger on the ground once it entered empty space it was shot down.

kd4u.1349998914.gif

It flew over tiny unimportant towns planes tracked it but did not shoot because of the danger on the ground once it entered empty space it was shot down.

As Israel has claimed the drone was detected over the Mediterranean Sea ,therefore you could've downed it over the sea but you didn't .What you mean by some tiny unimportant towns , Imagine it had been an armed one what would have happened then ? it means you let an undefined drone flew within your territory more than 60-70 kms and you were just witness till it passed half of it .
And if you expect me to believe their claims so I expect you to believe Nassroallah words that he said it wasn't the first time .

You've got the Patriot PAC-3 , Iron Dome , Arrow and so on . (though last one is an anti missile one) where were they?

As Israel has claimed the drone was detected over the Mediterranean Sea ,therefore you could've downed it over the sea but you didn't .
Do u think we should scramble a jet everytime we detect something tiny flying over international waters?

What you mean by some tiny unimportant towns , Imagine it had been an armed one what would have happened then ? it means you let an undefined drone flew within your territory more than 60-70 kms and you were just witness till it passed half of it .
When it turned towards Israel jet was scrambled and saw that its nothing but a toy. Shooting down over populated area would make more damage than let it just fly.

And if you expect me to believe their claims so I expect you to believe Nassroallah words that he said it wasn't the first time .
yes they sent before and everytime it was shot down. This one was shot down in 2006:

800px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Hezbollah_UAV.jpg

You've got the Patriot PAC-3 , Iron Dome , Arrow and so on . (though last one is an anti missile one) where were they?
Iron Dome and Arrow are anti missile systems. Firing a Patriot before identification by jet is not nice, coz it could be a lost civilian plane/glider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doubt on the efficiency of ‘Patriot PAC-3’?

Almost similar to ‘Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)’
Demonstration-Validation Phase
Success of November 2005 to October 2011

Appreciate…

‘Iron Dome’ in action?

‘Arrow-2’ maybe?

... Stupid Hezbollah.

In what universe you can call Hezbollah attempt to find targets in Israel is a success?

Guys, try to think about the facts and not involve emotions
Hezbollah tried to send a UAV in order to take photoes of two strategically important facilities in that area
the Nevatim air base and the Dimona nuclear facility. the UAV was downed before Hezbollah achived its goals.
meanwhile Israel probably decyphered the drones communication and learned almost instantly that it was Hezbollah who sent the drone (my estimattion, because just after the incident Israel blamed Hezbollah for it, and was right of course).

So, Hezbollah drone falied in its mission, its handlers were immidiatly spotted, Nasrallah was so surprised it took him 4 days just to confirm this was actually his drone and most importantly if israel had no idea Nasrallah has this capability (to send drones) well I think right now everyone knows.
just my 50cent

ou are mistaken, Iranian annalists working on the photos and videos from your navy,and military base just now

Doubt on the efficiency of ‘Patriot PAC-3’?

Almost similar to ‘Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)’
Demonstration-Validation Phase
Success of November 2005 to October 2011

Appreciate…

‘Iron Dome’ in action?

‘Arrow-2’ maybe?

... Stupid Hezbollah.

that is very clear now Arabs support Israel against Lebanon and Hezbollah, Shame on you

ou are mistaken, Iranian annalists working on the photos and videos from your navy,and military base just now
That silly toy could not make any pics. If u want good hi res pics of our navy just go to IDF thread on this forum :lol::lol:

irrespective of the result it was a pure psychological weapon and they succeeded in it.

Imagen how many Israel's r looking at the sky at night b4 sleeping.

irrespective of the result it was a pure psychological weapon and they succeeded in it.

none !!!!!!

lol, not even crossed my mind :cheesy:
Actually I am going to sleep well tonight because of this

2 terrorist killed in IAF strikes in Gaza :sniper:
ynetnews.com/articlesnc/0,7340,L-4291639,00.html

and this

Report: Senior Hezbollah official flees to Israel
:triniti:
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4291605,00.html

:cheers: good night

Every country has right to protect its airspace and not allow any breach of its sovereignty.
No one was killed at least.

Anyways, Good job !

I think Israel and the United States toe the line of "If there's not a person over your airspace, then it's not a violation" -- so I don't see how this was a violation of Israeli airspace, unless of course the Iranians bundled in a miniature Ahmadinejad.

Stop derailing the thread with off topic posts. If you've got an angle on this that branches out, then hit the 'New Thread' button in the appropriate section, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom