What's new

IDF Doctor in Emotional Reunion With Parents of Palestinian Baby Whose Life He Saved

Another example of Israeli terrorist entity targeting civilians. In this video they target three ambulances repeatedly with shelling. You can tell there is no combat being heard in the area. In middle of video first shell hits. Then you can hear Palestinians making final prayers. And more shelling follows:

Another example of Israeli terrorist entity targeting civilians. In this video they target three ambulances repeatedly with shelling. You can tell there is no combat being heard in the area. In middle of video first shell hits. Then you can hear Palestinians making final prayers. And more shelling follows:

I nothing seen on this video.

Stop whining like a girl and spamming thread.

I nothing seen on this video.

Stop whining like a girl and spamming thread.

You see nothing because you're an Israeli terrorist who enjoys seeing Palestinian children blow to pieces. Despicable savage.

Normal people however don't see things through your perspective and they don't take IDF pr propaganda with any seriousness.

And whenever you promote such propaganda you will be met with natural response.

Supposed to be an inspirational :smitten:thread but somebody :guns: the messenger with more :pissed:, oh dear i should :suicide:

Back
Top Bottom