A5FYuSKCAAA_Lxe.jpg:large

120716-israeli-occupation.jpg

534104_184079375073399_287612385_n.jpg

1185607_232918803522789_1511971528_n.jpg
Jewish illegal settlement destroyed:
w...settlement-51613.jpg

Mitzpe-Yitzhar.png

amona01.jpg

israelisettlerswalkontherubbleofademolishedhouseinthemigronsettlementoutpostinthewestbank_2.jpg

121218483.jpg

Stop spamming on and on ur ancient pics.

@500

I don't think so, me as a Pakistani Muslim support a two state solution with the Jews and Muslims living side by side as we did in the past.

On zionism i'd disagree, zionism is very much like Hizb-it-tehrir in Muslim countries. I' despise both.

Jewish illegal settlement destroyed:
w...settlement-51613.jpg

Mitzpe-Yitzhar.png

amona01.jpg

israelisettlerswalkontherubbleofademolishedhouseinthemigronsettlementoutpostinthewestbank_2.jpg

121218483.jpg

Stop spamming on and on ur ancient pics.
Typicall JEW creating some exceptions to have pics to show
You destroy 1 or 2 houses to show that, and you allow thousands of colonies

Both are Palestinian:
bheet140-5241a6aa05eacd748743c4ecbe35f20af5d42722-s6-c30.1386709875.jpg
453996400_de033b61cb_z.1386709876.jpg

:D

Left - European Jew, right - Algerian Arab:
kissinger.1386710236.jpg
lakhdar-brahimi-.1386710237.jpg

If you get to decide who is Jewish and who is not, does that mean I get to decide who is Muslim and who is not?

I suppose the question, "Who is a Jew?" is important to Muslims in another sense: is a Jew someone who claims he is a Jew, or is a Jew someone defined as a Jew by the Qu'ran? If I'm not an ape or pig, nor behave like one, does that mean I'm not the "Jew" defined in the Qu'ran but something else? Or if I'm a Muslim who does behave like an ape or pig, does that make me a "Jew" in the Qu'ranic sense?

If you get to decide who is Jewish and who is not, does that mean I get to decide who is Muslim and who is not?

I suppose the question, "Who is a Jew?" is important to Muslims in another sense: is a Jew someone who claims he is a Jew, or is a Jew someone defined as a Jew by the Qu'ran? If I'm not an ape or pig, nor behave like one, does that mean I'm not the "Jew" defined in the Qu'ran but something else? Or if I'm a Muslim who does behave like an ape or pig, does that make me a "Jew" in the Qu'ranic sense?

Try in English, please. Don't understand a thing of your ramble.

I mean it is a serious question. Is the European "Jew", the Ugandan "Jew" and the Yemeni "Jew" all equally "The Chosen" people or does "YHWH" (the Hebrew name for God in Judaism if somebody does not know that) prefer the African or maybe, God forbid in your eyes, the Yemeni "Jew"?

Where is the borderline between "Chosen People" and a wild immigrant or even worse a Gentile?

Last edited:
I mean it is a serious question. Is the European "Jew", the Ugandan "Jew" and the Yemeni "Jew" all equally "The Chosen" -
My questions are serious, too. And both of us are OT. So if you don't respect my questions, why should I respect yours? Rudeness isn't supposed to be a Saudi trait. Didn't your family raise you better than that?

My questions are serious, too. And both of us are OT. So if you don't respect my questions, why should I respect yours? Rudeness isn't supposed to be a Saudi trait. Didn't your family raise you better than that?

Is there a reason why you are not quoting my whole post? Talk about being rude!

Try in English, please. Don't understand a thing of your ramble.

I mean it is a serious question. Is the European "Jew", the Ugandan "Jew" and the Yemeni "Jew" all equally "The Chosen" people or does "YHWH" (the Hebrew name for God in Judaism if somebody does not know that) prefer the African or maybe, God forbid in your eyes, the Yemeni "Jew"?

Where is the borderline between "Chosen People" and a wild immigrant or even worse a Gentile?

I did not understand your post and asked for you to clarify it. I have absolutely no problem replying to that post but I need to understand your post first. Is that not fair enough? Or what do you say?

I am not rude nor is there a reason to include my parents. They raised me wonderfully and I am eternally grateful for that. But I am an adult and they are not accountable for my views. Do you understand that? Or should I ask you the same dumb question to sound smart?

Is there a reason why you are not quoting my whole post? Talk about being rude!
So you know a little bit about how it feels, Mr. I-don't-want-to-read-your-post-but-want-to-stick-to-my-opinion-instead.

I did not understand your post and asked for you to clarify it. I have absolutely no problem replying to that post but I need to understand your post first. Is that not fair enough? Or what do you say?
You didn't say what specifically was unclear, so I presumed you were simply dissing me.

Back
Top Bottom