What's new

Israel-Pakistan cooperation

Trench Broom

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Israel-Pakistan cooperation gives Afghan children a chance to survive cancer​

Israel's Sheba Medical Center initiated and is funding a program to transport Afghan children with the disease into Pakistan for treatment.​

Children in Afghanistan are being given a chance to survive a potentially deadly eye cancer through an extraordinary international effort led by an Israeli team working with medical centers in Pakistan.

Neither Pakistan nor Afghanistan has formal diplomatic relations with Israel.

Doctors from Sheba Medical Center, Israel's biggest hospital, teamed up with Pakistani medical centers to create the Retinoblastoma Silk Road Program, in which Afghan children diagnosed with the deadly cancer are transported across the border into Pakistan for lifesaving treatment.

I can't believe Pakistan would betray palestinians like this. I'm furious. :mad:

I can't believe Pakistan would betray palestinians like this. I'm furious. :mad:
Not sure if you're trolling or genuinely insane. Suppose your son or daughter has eye cancer, will you allow them to die if your only option was an Israeli team arranging your treatment?

Nobody has problems with Israel but with illegal settlements and Palestine issues.

Sounds like a great initiative, but doesn't benefit Pakistan directly, so I think the title is kind of misleading.

A good example of Israel-Pakistan cooperation would be Israel providing Pakistan ToT on useful military tech they have developed.

Every oxygen consumed by Jews in holy Quds is a waste of valuable natural resources.
holy Quds without Jews would be such a nice "rich" place like Jordan :lol:.

Iran problems can be understood because twisted USA uses Israel to bark to Iran.

But Palestinians should be even grateful to live next to Jews creating richness in that shthole desert.

Israel-Pakistan cooperation gives Afghan children a chance to survive cancer​

Israel's Sheba Medical Center initiated and is funding a program to transport Afghan children with the disease into Pakistan for treatment.​

What is Palestinians got to with this, there are good Jews, you know the type who abhor Zionism and Israeli atrocities.

Back
Top Bottom