What's new

IDF captures Iranian ship carrying advanced rockets for Gaza

and again you contradict yourself, you claim the Syrian government uses missiles and rockets and etc.. why wouldn't the government use those missiles?
Assads made tens of thousands of rockets against Israel. They dont know what do do with them so fire against rebels.

But against rebels would be more effective rockets life Falaq. U dont need 100 km range rockets when ur enemy is next block.

It's obviously a propaganda stunt by the Zios. They want to tie all their enemies into this: Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, Sudan.
With friends like Hamas and Sudan u dont need enemies.

Sudanese HJ-8 missiles fried hundreds of Assads and Halesh soldiers.

Refrain from insults and name calling and learn how to handle a discussion.

Firing such useless unguided rockets will give Israel a legitimate reason to strike back . Innocents Palestinians will be the one who pay at the end.

They're somewhat accurate I believe, we'd never fire such a rocket unless Israel is attacking and killing us. No such weapons would be used if Israel doesn't attack Gaza.

Is this the same Hamas who trained the FSA and are helping to fight against Assad?

You're funding them and they're conducting suicide bombings against you in Lebanon. :lol:

So far two suicide attacks against Iranian targets in Lebanon have been confirmed as being carried out by 'palestinians'.

You couldn't make it up. :omghaha:

How could Hamas train rebels? :lol:

Get lost with your propaganda they aren't a military to go around and train people.

Last edited:
Israel is not even a 100% sure...what does this mean?

Breaking News - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • 2:26 PM
    MI Chief: We have good intel that arms ship belongs to Iran (Haaretz)

it means they showed a cement bag made in iran and they claimed the missiles belong to iran too !!!

it means israeli officials are nothing but a bunch of D-BAG liars

in any sort , we have no problem with arming hamas , we're even proud to do that .

but this isnt ours

Btw, whoever claims israel is justified to mercilessly attack -
Israelis are the very stuff of mercy. You've experienced that all your life. So did your parents and grandparents. Pretending otherwise - how does that help you?

So merciful we were ethnically cleansed out of our lands and are now refugees in Gaza.
I'm not sure what you were taught in school or by your family, but don't you think you owe it to yourself to seek out the facts and learn the truth? Plenty of resources here in America to do so. Then your decision will be whether to sustain the lies and hate for another generation, or seek to promote constructive change.

I'm not sure what you were taught in school or by your family, but don't you think you owe it to yourself to seek out the facts and learn the truth? Plenty of resources here in America to do so. Then your decision will be whether to sustain the lies and hate for another generation, or seek to promote constructive change.

I'm part of the minority in our nation who seeks the truth. Don't make me laugh any further please. :D

I'm part of the minority in our nation who seeks the truth. Don't make me laugh any further please. :D
I think readers here can interpret this response as evidence that your mind is closed. Otherwise you wouldn't boast about laughing, would you?

I think readers here can interpret this response as evidence that your mind is closed. Otherwise you wouldn't boast about laughing, would you?

No, son of Abraham, I seek the truth. Truth isn't popular, what's popular is what highly developed nations stand with. I can list so many inconsistencies with their proclaimed obligations and morals to this world. Just with this thread alone I could point our a major flaw which I will when I get back. The truth was never popular, Gods followers were never majority, all there are people with a belief in God but a minority follow what he has ordained for them. God never destined us a easy path in this world, we are in a perpetual state of struggle and we only will be relieved at the right time.

These rockets are not Russian but Syrian.
I don't has any to spare..and it is unlikely since Hamas is not friendly to her

Why Sudan? Tell me how else u are going to transfer rockets from Iran to Gaza.
The Sinai coast from east to south is very long, there are plenty areas where they can unload.., safer to move and its closer to Gaza...
Israel finger pointing does not hold...

Last edited:
Is that your pic? :)

10007497_633978816656079_155800696_n.jpg

Are you harassing her? :mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom