What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

That not all .. Here is another gem :

Tejas currently having 45km radar range and it is only expected that when quartz comes it might increase to 80km so expect a 65-70km FOC range.

So worst and most expensive in its class

Source: IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014) | Page 42

Tejas has this radar,,,,,i need not say anything further.
EL/M-2032 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U can guess whether its better or klj-v2 is better.

Tejas has this radar,,,,,i need not say anything further.
EL/M-2032 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U can guess whether its better or klj-v2 is better.

Hahaha .. Did you even read the article your fellow compatriot quoted ? He right about the radar range of lca being 45 km and a crappy issue with the nose cone of tejas which has to be solved .. meanwhile the aim for indian airforce is to increase the range of the radar to 80KM..

Compare that to 130+ KM..

Hahaha .. Did you even read the article your fellow compatriot quoted ? He right about the radar range of lca being 45 km and a crappy issue with the nose cone of tejas which has to be solved .. meanwhile the aim for indian airforce is to increase the range of the radar to 80KM..

Compare that to 130+ KM..

Thats because of radome which will be replaced.
Klj v2<elm-2032

Hope u know this.

Thats because of radome which will be replaced.
Klj v2<elm-2032

Hope u know this.

Replaced?future tense

for the time being JF-17 is operational with 105km range radar with the delivery of 5xBlock II this month to PAF followed by the Block I upgradation into Block II will make the KLJ-7v2 as standard with upto 130km range even though as per unofficial sources tha range is klj-7v2 or the upgraded radar will be 150km.

within the next 3 years,we will have block III with aesa

You-fucked-up.jpg
r3hi9f.jpg

Replaced?future tense

for the time being JF-17 is operational with 105km range radar with the delivery of 5xBlock II this month to PAF followed by the Block I upgradation into Block II will make the KLJ-7v2 as standard with upto 130km range even though as per unofficial sources tha range is klj-7v2 or the upgraded radar will be 150km.

within the next 3 years,we will have block III with aesa

No need to teach me about radars.

On the basis of what ?

EL/M-2032
But yes the range may be more or less same as klj v2 and zhuk me.

But u cannot compare the experience of israel in radars with chinese yet

The point was the range won't be 80 km as was being claimed.

Back
Top Bottom