What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

FOC tejas will have cannon, it will have BVR missiles. The BVR missiles it'll be given was shown in air show

JFT-17.jpg

:lol: is the proposed twin seater JF-17 the new LCA.. That's the pic of a twin seater JFT revealed at the Paris airshow..:lol:

Some guy tweeting means deal signed?

Looks like nobody wants FC-1. Not even the developers. Pity.
So has the deal been signed?

Has govt of Nigeria paid even $1 to China/pakistan for FC-1?

Let me try in their level of understanding

OK kid Jane defense weekly is not an Indian News paper and it most trusted news agency for defense related news as we trust Reuters of normal news. So if you are challenging Jane so you must have some source to proof it or else we consider you another Indian having ego problem and in that case Get Well Soon. So proof it or back off

Any pics of the Russian pavilion and displays guys? there was supposed to be one right? I went through 20 odd pages and couldn't find any except a miniature model of a MI35.

How many FC-1 are in service with PLAAF?

How many F-16 block 60 is in USAF?

SH1 155mm self-propelled howitzer with firing range of 53 km. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

FOC tejas will have cannon, it will have BVR missiles. The BVR missiles it'll be given was shown in air India.

JFT-17.jpg

I didn't know that you guys love JF17 so much :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FOC tejas will have cannon, it will have BVR missiles. The BVR missiles it'll be given was shown in air India.

i

11.jpg

Python, Derby, and Astra Mark 1

JFT-17.jpg

Improvement in the finishing,otherwise the older prototypes of LCA had a finishing of f86 era

That not all .. Here is another gem :

Tejas currently having 45km radar range and it is only expected that when quartz comes it might increase to 80km so expect a 65-70km FOC range.

So worst and most expensive in its class

Source: IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014) | Page 42

Well the only part i considered better in LCA was its radar.with 70km range,it is way below JFT Block 105km range and 130km for Block II

Bichaaray indians,har jaga par inki kismat kharab hai lekin kia kare,paida jo indian hue hai :D

Well the only part i considered better in LCA was its radar.with 70km range,it is way below JFT Block 105km range and 130km for Block II

Bichaaray indians,har jaga par inki kismat kharab hai lekin kia kare,paida jo indian hue hai :D

Kismat to sabki kharab hoti hai, par batkismati to unhi ki hai jo besharminda apne ko Pakistani Kehlaye.

Back
Top Bottom