What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Whatever makes u happy,,,pakistanis should feel happy once in a while too:sarcastic:

U seem to be either a false flagger or simply a troll.

Just posting what DRDO is saying.

You can ask mods to check my IP if you are so concerned. From Delhi btw.

Troll? Thats your pov

Just posting what DRDO is saying.

You can ask mods to check my IP if you are so concerned. From Delhi btw.

Troll? Thats your pov

Then sorry,,u seem to be simply an ignorant fellow.

Then sorry,,u seem to be simply an ignorant fellow.

Tell me why are R-77 and R-27 not going to deployed on Tejas?

100km and 120km range respectively.

Why Derby 50km and Astra 60-80km planned?

If full 150km range was available derby would be junked anyday over R-77.

However with Quartz radome leading to losses as per DRDO long range BVR's cannot be deployed on Tejas FOC.

IOC2 Tejas of course cannot deploy any sort of BVR as composite radome seems to choke radar range

Tell me why are R-77 and R-27 not going to deployed on Tejas?

100km and 120km range respectively.

Why Derby 50km and Astra 60-80km planned?

If full 150km range was available derby would be junked anyday over R-77.

However with Quartz radome leading to losses as per DRDO long range BVR's cannot be deployed on Tejas FOC.

IOC2 Tejas of course cannot deploy any sort of BVR as composite radome seems to choke radar range

The radome is still not finalized,,if need be we will import it.
The aircraft still hasen't got foc.

If we have selected el/m 2032 then the full range will be utilized,,importing a radome is not a big issue,,if drdo cannot develop on its own.

The ranges quoted are with drdo radomes which seem to be of inferior quality.

1964808_634542156657972_1655344585572145781_n.jpg

Hmm nice but Are you sure It is about Stamp bro ? There are some other bigger calibres variants Pakistan may interest seriously..

Stamp
Stop
Smash

In deed they may. Here it is bro;

ASELSAN ve Pakistan arasındaki ilişkiler 1988 yılından beri kesintisiz olarak devam ediyor. Pakistan ordusu ASELSAN'dan transfer edilen teknoloji ile yerli olarak ürettikleri telsizleri kullanıyor. Pakistan ordusunda ASELSAN sırasıyla 4600, 9600 ve Yazılım Tabanlı telsizler olmak üzere askeri telsizlerinin 3 nesli de kullanılıyor. Ayrıca Profesyonel Telsiz Ailesi ve Pakistan Sahil Güvenlik Botları için STAMP sistemi de ihraç edilen ürünler arasında bulunuyor.

Source:
ASELSAN, Kardeş Ülke Pakistan’da | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

Also it seems like we got some deal with Pakistan at IDEAS 2014; (@Horus @fatman17 @That Guy @Dazzler)

Savunma Sanayi Müsteşarı İsmail Demir'in bizzat katılıp görüşmeler gerçekleştirdiği fuarda Türkiye'den 15 savunma firması yer aldı.
Fuara katılım gösteren şirketler arasından Nurol'un bir Pakistan'lı şirket ile Mohafız zırhı aracının zırh koruması ile ilgili anlaşma yaptığı da belirtiliyor.

Source:
Pakistan'a Türk Çıkarması - Tarafsız Haber

ENGLISH: 15 Turkish private and state-owned defense companies have attended to the exhibition. Nurol Machinery & Industry Co. is said to have signed agreements with a Pakistani company in regards of armor protection of an AFV named Mohafız (?).

Congratulations.

Last edited:
In deed they may. Here it is bro;

Source:
ASELSAN, Kardeş Ülke Pakistan’da | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

Also it seems like we got some deal with Pakistan at IDEAS 2014; (@Horus @fatman17 @That Guy @Dazzler)

Source:
Pakistan'a Türk Çıkarması - Tarafsız Haber

ENGLISH: 15 Turkish private and state-owned defense companies have attended to the exhibition. Nurol Machinery & Industry Co. is said to have signed agreements with a Pakistani company about the armor protection of an AFV named Mohafız (?).

Congratulations.

No Mohafiz is already offering B-6 and now B-7 protection.

Deals that I read :
Armoured vehicles.
Naval sector -MTRP series.
Small arms like MKEK AGLs
Cooperation with Aselan and some other companies ..

No Mohafiz is already offering B-6 and now B-7 protection.

Deals that I read :
Armoured vehicles.
Naval sector -MTRP series.
Small arms like MKEK AGLs
Cooperation with Aselan and some other companies ..

It says that they signed a deal in regards of armor protection. Who knows maybe ToT.

This is double standards and childish approach. They showed buraq UAV couple of months ago. What exactly are they hiding that people don't know? Drone strikes happen under army's approval. Those who are against these are terrorists supporting mullahs, we shouldn't care about them.
Public perception is king no matter where you go. People hate drones, they don't care who uses them.

I didn't know that you guys love JF17 so much :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you guys want to Troll so bad that don't even bother to look at the picture it's JF-17 Thunder dual Seat.... It's Written on the Tail :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::haha::haha:

I did know it was dual seat JF. The site just merges two posts together when you're the last poster.

The image comes from a blog post about this show.

Last edited:
and you invented your own radome, put the radar in, mounted both on arjunk and tested the range?
Kudos to you, GOI should look for next DRDO and HAL directors on PDF.

They were claiming it based on faulty radome.

Back
Top Bottom