What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

No no - No no....

We caught ya..!!! Boggy boggy buuuuh...

$500 million corruption in PAF...Imagine spent on upgradation.

$500 million/1 million = $500 = Rs 50,800 today's exchange rate...

That money could have been spent on better shoes if nothing else....

Now multiply that with the most corrupt institution of Pakistan....Pak Army!
What else to expect from PML N puppets and if there had been this level corruption a million size Armed Forces could never have been managed

What else to expect from PML N puppets and if there had been this level corruption a million size Armed Forces could never have been managed

Ignore him bro, let's not ruin this thread.

What is cost of it? I know Pak Armouring is making it but what is the engine? Is it 7000 C.C? Diesel.

jhWNl9N.jpg

Today at IDEAS 2014, Pakistan's, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt NI(M) has said Nigeria and South Africa are taking interest in Pakistani JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft, while Pakistan's training aircraft Mushaq is being used by Saudi Arab, Amman, Qatar.

View attachment 159970

NORINCO chooses IDEAS 2014 for unveiling the SM4 self-propelled mortar
China North Industries Corporation, also known as NORINCO, has chosen IDEAS 2014 exhibition, which is held from 1st to 4th of December in Karachi, Pakistan, to extend its range of military vehicles by unveiling the SM4 120mm self-propelled mortar.

Its nice to see that South Africa is also looking towards JF-17s. I wish we could offer License production to our North African brothers for JF-17s and K-8s.

how can i upload pics of IDEAS exhib? i don't have rights to upload.

Sir different yes, but not remarkable difference. Actually same design with better communication equipment and sensors.
Engine will be different Gun will be different and another 4 to 6 major changes these are lot of changes

Engine will be different Gun will be different and another 4 to 6 major changes these are lot of changes
is varta already in service? and are we getting any hard kill system for al khalid?

Sir the barrel and guns are same the feature added is "integrated battle management system"

@Horus Have POF shown that Marksman rifle which you posted about few days ago ?

Sir the barrel and guns are same the feature added is "integrated battle management system"
They are different the features which @skybolt posted are not of Al-Khalid 1 in Al-Khalid 1 both engine and gun will be different

@skybolt one of my friend visit the ideas yesterday with a pass ...he told me that he has some relatives in army who give him ... but he told me that on fourth day they only open for Civilians , but only families allowed :(

is that true ?

Back
Top Bottom