What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

=
So literally no new product revealed till now?

No Al Khalid-II (or Al Khalid-1), No JF-17 Thunder Block II, and No new Pakistan-made sniper rifle.

Whats the point of IDEAS then?

@DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Hyperion @Oscar

Our military babus are disappointing us again and again and again for past couple of years now.
Alkhalid 1 will be revealed with new engine and new sensors next year according to the inside sources of Pakistani members.No official conformation yet i think.

Can you have a look at the pics and see if its a new beast or same old? I am not into tanks so i cant tell. But visually it looks much low down and turret looks bigger than old Al-Khalid.
Cannot post pics as don't know the new procedure,so here is the link. If you can post pics,be my guest.
Tank Al-Khalid 1 with better... - Pakistan Affairs | Facebook

Its the old AK with upgrades.... AK-II is yet to be revealed..

B31q2sECIAAZa9b.jpg

It's all about the money. It's going to take a long time for all our units to be modernized.

It's constant, but for a force of over half a million and including para-military's we are talking over a million personnel.

It's constant, but for a force of over half a million and including para-military's we are talking over a million personnel.

No no - No no....

We caught ya..!!! Boggy boggy buuuuh...

$500 million corruption in PAF...Imagine spent on upgradation.

$500 million/1 million security forces personnel = $500 = Rs 50,800 today's exchange rate...

That money could have been spent on better shoes if nothing else....

Now multiply that with the most corrupt institution of Pakistan....Pak Army!

No no - No no....

We caught ya..!!! Boggy boggy buuuuh...

$500 million corruption in PAF...Imagine spent on upgradation.

$500 million/1 million $500 = Rs 50,800 today's exchange rate...

That money could have spent on better shoes if nothing else....

Now multiply that with the most corrupt institution of Pakistan....Pak Army!

You've got problems dude - get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom