What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

1700412160133.png

Why did DA SPIRITS and DEWIS this WEDIC ASTROLOGER commune with lie to him about BHARAT VICTORY? @Puffin

India went in overconfident expecting to win the World Cup it's backfired
Not really. Players at this level have all the help to understand this aspect and not fall for such things.
Aussies, planned it very well and their strategy catered for each player. They implemented it very well and came out on top.

Those MFs are one tough nut to crack. Bravo to them.

kia ho raha hey yahan...

chai bat rahi hey aur kia ho raha hey...
IMG_20231119_214441_01__01.jpg

Indian PM Modi came to the ground, greeted Australian team, and handed over the trophy to Australian captain. Very nice to see this. Mature gesture and outlook.

Brother, he had to right? I mean what was his intention in the first place to call in the deputy pm? To hand it to the australian team? I think of it as just like the manipulation of the pitch, he wanted to be a hero but couldn’t because of him forcing him self in stuff that backfired lol.

Lmao, kitnay dukhi dukhi lag rahay thay saray, Deepika, Anushka, SRK. Kitna DUKH horaha tha :P :D
The look on Anushka face is unforgettable in a World Cup Semi or Final match when India is up against Australia as always. :lol:

I didn't watch any of the matches because Pakistani team is a pile of sh!t and the rest I didn't care - except wishing the streetshitters don't win.

Genuine question though - how can Australia be 47-3 and then the two guys take it all the way to end? what do they do eat to deal with the pressure and why can't our useless c*nts do the same?

I didn't watch any of the matches because Pakistani team is a pile of sh!t and the rest I didn't care - except wishing the streetshitters don't win.

Genuine question though - how can Australia be 47-3 and then the two guys take it all the way to end? what do they do eat to deal with the pressure and why can't our useless c*nts do the same?

Fitness standards, world class domestic system which is super competitive just to name a few.

Not really. Players at this level have all the help to understand this aspect and not fall for such things.
Aussies, planned it very well and their strategy catered for each player. They implemented it very well and came out on top.

Those MFs are one tough nut to crack. Bravo to them.
ab Border Gavaskar m inko fir se harayenge.. asli game aka test m.. bc

@Areesh hans raa hai saaley ?
:pissed:

at least APCs and special forces protection ki zaroorat toh nai thi hum ko

to keep our mehmaans safe

bc

brb, I'm off to shoot an old pc monitor with my pellet gun

@Areesh hans raa hai saaley ?
:pissed:

at least APCs and special forces protection ki zaroorat toh nai thi hum ko

to keep our mehmaans safe

bc

brb, I'm off to shoot an old pc monitor with my pellet gun

BB gun se pc pe khela jata hai, aap 1998 Brian lara cricket khel rahay ho 😂
My fav cricket game of all time, I also remember my brothers and me downloading Allan border cricket way back in the day and dreading the error in download but it worked. One of my most memorable memories.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom