What's new

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 : Fever Starts

pakistan is with srilanka,australia.
RAW is responsible for that.
:D:D

LoOoOoL aT you :d .. kids everywhere so can'T reaLLy compLaint here :d .. . now guess what , koLkaTa 's not ready for worldcup : I.S.I. is behind this work .... :D:D:D

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1468174 said:
LoOoOoL aT you :d .. kids everywhere so can'T reaLLy compLaint here :d .. . now guess what , koLkaTa 's not ready for worldcup : I.S.I. is behind this work .... :D:D:D
ICC satisfied by pace of work at Eden

ESPNcricinfo staff

February 8, 2011

The ICC has given a cautious nod to Eden Gardens' bid to host the remaining three World Cup matches scheduled there, apart from the India-England game, saying that it is "encouraged" by the progress made towards completing the necessary construction work.

"We are pleased with the progress made since January 25, and if that pace of work is maintained, we believe that the stadium will be ready for the games scheduled in March," Haroon Lorgat, the ICC chief executive said.

Eden Gardens is slated to host group-stage matches between South Africa and Ireland on March 15, Ireland and Netherlands on March 18, and Kenya and Zimbabwe on March 20.

The ICC had ruled out holding the February 27 match between Indian and England at Eden Gardens after an inspection on January 27 found several major works incomplete. That match was moved to Bangalore, and it was decided that a later inspection would be held to assess whether Eden Gardens could host the other three matches scheduled to be played there.

While the ICC's new-found confidence means the extensive renovation undertaken on Eden Gardens by the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) might not be a complete loss as far as the tournament is concerned, it may be little consolation for the authorities, who were banking on the India match to draw a sell-out crowd.

we have RAW to frame rest of the team of Pakistan :pop::pop:

funny-wallpapers-chicken-war.jpg

don'T you ever say "raw" , 'cause I.S.I. vviLL eaT your "raw" raw ... without Dakkaar ofcourse .... :D:D

your caps lock goes on and off automatically or what? :s

Whats that?/ International Stadium Inspectors??:what:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1468272 said:
how smart you are !! :d :d
don't say that again .. :d ever ... :D ... it tells a lot about your i.q. level ... :D :D :D

hahhaaa.. now u are an IQ checker.. amazing... these internet kids..
fast_typist.gif

Well, Praveen kumar is out from the team now, who will replace him Sresanth?????

hahhaaa.. now u are an IQ checker.. amazing... these internet kids..
fast_typist.gif

LoOoLLer ... :d ... when was the last time you had your cat-scan ... ?? :d ... grow up kid ... kids are everywhere on this forum so cant really complaint about him guys ... :D but then again saying as an advice to all hindu janta on this forum : just watch what comes next from your damm mouth ; its not your dd schitt Tv. here where you people can bleed any thing from your phuckin mouth hole and still get away with that schitt ... Do your self a favour : Try to think a real hard about what you say to a PakisTani anywhere in the world or else you 'll end up wet in pants ... :D :d :D Baaten karne se baap nahi bantay , bachay peda karne partay hen , munnay ... munna = kid :d :d ... urdu samajh men ati he tujhe ?? nahi aati hay tou tata sky laga lio us pe amir khan urdu sikhhany ki nakaam koshish karta he ... LoOooOooOL :d ... Don'T Leap without Looking , try to get that before you catch up your big daddies here ... :d :d :d

Harbhajan Singh injured!

India's ace off-spinner Harbhajan Singh has reportedly got himself injured.

According to the sources, the Turbnator was injured during the six-day World Cup camp, underway at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore.

Just a week ahead of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, speculations are ripe that India's senior spinner has been injured and is also skipped the practice session on Saturday.

It is a big blow to Team India, who is one of the favourites for the World Cup 2011, starting from February 19. However, the real cause behind missing the practice is yet to be confirmed.

Earlier, India received serious blow in form of pacer Praveen Kumar, who was ruled out of the quadrennial extravaganza due to an elbow injury. Kerala pacer, S Sreesanth, has replaced him in the side.

In case of serious injury to Harbhajn, India's dream will definitely receive severe dent.

Champions Aren't Made In The Gyms.

Champions Are Made From Something

They Have Deep Inside Them

- A Desire, A Dream, A Vision

Back
Top Bottom