What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Pitches favor the batsmen, am expecting big runs. Pakistan will have a hard time with no assistance to the bowlers.
@anant_s ,@Arsalan
If u watched last year's Eng NZ ODI series, England seem to have some of the best batting pitches. This time around, conditions look similar and with second part of English summer, that traditionally negates swing, I suppose bowlers might be in for some tough time ahead.

Why is West Indies not part of this tournament and Bangladesh is?

Its a champions trophy, what are the Bangladeshis doing there! Go home Bangladesh, you are drunk!

Why is West Indies not part of this tournament and Bangladesh is?

Its a champions trophy, what are the Bangladeshis doing there! Go home Bangladesh, you are drunk!

Top 8 teams are participating. WI ranked below 8.

Best of Luck to Both England and Bangladesh for today's match

Bangladesh man come on beat the rest of the world team I mean the England team .
Rest of world is cruising at the moment needing 129 from 20 overs .
Come on you tigers couple of quick wickets and were in there

Yes I do mean we

Shehzad is curse neither have technique the way he plays it give negative thoughts to upcoming batsman about behavior of pitch and he plays lots of dots and has very limited shots

Just one match into the tournament and it already seems that it will be a tough one for bowlers! :)

J Root was excellent yesterday but so was Tamim. Well played to both teams. Bangladesh really lack good bowlers for English condition's and that will be a problem for them. No matter how big they score the other team will always have a chance. May be Bangladesh will fancy their chances more while chasing a total.

Its no fun like this pakistanis putting down the sword and getting so defensive even before the match begins.

I fear the worst for Pakistan...Making 250's will be a joke.
In warm uo match New Zealand was all out on 179 and Bangladesh was all out on 84...and against Bangladesh kohli,dhoni and yuvraj didn't even came to bat and sent ashwin,jadeja and still score 325.
It is going to be really tough for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom