What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

no wonder we lost the match, BD dropped 4-5 catches yesterday lol
anyway good batting displace by Pakistani lower order.

since world cup 2015, Bangladesh has 4th highest winning percentage.
18671262_1608702699148820_1181245007018687781_n.jpg

no wonder we lost the match, BD dropped 4-5 catches yesterday lol
anyway good batting displace by Pakistani lower order.

since world cup 2015, Bangladesh has 4th highest winning percentage.
View attachment 399733
almost all matches were played and won on home grounds in Bangladesh to achieve this win ratio?

Though I agree that Bangladesh is much improved team now but still long way to go to perform better in icc tournament or outside Bangladesh

Given a target and kohli delivers yet again.

If pakistan has to have any chance they should chase the target, if they give india any target, i dont see any chance for pakistan.

@Proudpakistaniguy what do you think who is going to win this time ? I believe England.
Champion trophy is very unpredictable as you may be out of the tournament if you lose one or two game but yes England is in great form and it seem wickets are flat for 300 plus score so I guess any team who will score with faster rate will win it . India also have chance if manage to get into semi as Indian team handle pressure well in crucial matches

Thanks but i don't believe India has any chance.yuvi is back after long,Rohit is not looking that good, we don't rely on jadeja when it comes to batting..I am satisfied with the bowling though.bhuvi is in good form,bumrah is doing good..shami is equally good.Ashwin has experience.Fielding overall is good. RSA does not have bowling,AbD is not in form.Pakistan does not have experienced players.bowling is also not like what we used to see.Australia or England, more on favour of England.

Australia or South Africa

Thanks but i don't believe India has any chance.yuvi is back after long,Rohit is not looking that good, we don't rely on jadeja when it comes to batting..I am satisfied with the bowling though.bhuvi is in good form,bumrah is doing good..shami is equally good.Ashwin has experience.Fielding overall is good. RSA does not have bowling,AbD is not in form.Pakistan does not have experienced players.bowling is also not like what we used to see.Australia or England, more in favour of England.
I would have excluded India if wickets were not flats so these pitches will bring back the form of Indian batsman :D
score of all warm up matches were 300 plus where even sri lanka and bangldesh managed to score 320 and Indian bowling unit is strong....yes Pakistan lack experience and power hitters and they are still playing defensive slow cricket ..you need to play fearless cricket if you have intent of winning trophy

I hope Pakistan will make an upset this time, Sarfraz is a fighter and challenger he not goona give up easily.
All my prayers and wishes for Green Squad.
Best of luck too:P

India 324/7 (50.0 ov)
Bangladesh 22/6 (7.3 ov)

Indian bowling unit is running through bangladesh batting like a wolf among the pack of hens ?

With such a puny batting effort of bangladesh, i wonder how did pakistan let them score 320+

Hope Bangldeshi tigers repeat same incredible performance againt minnow teams in their group :D

They should beat Aus easily on 1st june..i bet Aus will be 80 all out

India 324/7 (50.0 ov)
Bangladesh 22/6 (7.3 ov)

Indian bowling unit is running through bangladesh batting like a wolf among the pack of hens ?

With such a puny batting effort of bangladesh, i wonder how did pakistan let them score 320+

Because our players did take that game seriously against Pakistan but didnt take this game against India seriously. From the very beginning of this game BD players body language was very poor indeed.

84 all out never mind though, it happens in Cricket!

I would have excluded India if wickets were not flats so these pitches will bring back the form of Indian batsman :D
score of all warm up matches were 300 plus where even sri lanka and bangldesh managed to score 320 and Indian bowling unit is strong....yes Pakistan lack experience and power hitters and they are still playing defensive slow cricket ..you need to play fearless cricket if you have intent of winning trophy

If I am not wrong season has just started in England so wickets should not have been flat.I do agree lots of runs been scored but I am happy that our bowlers bowled well today.

Btw are you on fantasy league ? Join, it's fun.we will see whose team did better.

Back
Top Bottom