What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Hyped for the India Pakistan match :-).

Champions Trophy: Team Pakistan undergoes rigorous training session at Edgbaston
faizan-lakhani.jpg

Faizan Lakhani
Saturday May 20, 2017

KARACHI: Pakistan Cricket team underwent another extensive training session in Birmingham on Saturday.

Cloudy weather and drizzle in the town forced Pakistan cricketers to go only for indoor training. A team spokesman told Geo.tv from Birmingham that players underwent training session for around three hours at Edgbaston.

142649_1961200_updates.jpg

“Players trained with full throttle, for around three hours,” the spokesman said.

“Team worked hard in the nets, batsmen worked to enhance their skills while bowlers worked with the coach on how to utilise English conditions with white ball, overall team morale is high ahead of the tournament,” he added.

142649_6956975_updates.jpg

The spokesman further said that fast bowler Mohammad Abbas, who came into limelight with his extraordinary performance in Test series versus West Indies, has also joined the team squad in Birmingham.

Abbas, according to PCB, was added to the camp ahead of Champions Trophy in view of providing him with some experience of white ball.

Pakistan Cricket team will launch its Champions Trophy campaign on June 4th with the match against arch-rivals India.

BDESH 341/9 (50 ov)
refreshicon.png

PAK 199/5 (34.1 ov)

Very poor bowling performance by Pakistan. If Bangldesh can score this big against our bowling unit then you can guess how Pakistan will perform against other teams

BDESH 341/9 (50 ov)
refreshicon.png

PAK 199/5 (34.1 ov)

Very poor bowling performance by Pakistan. If Bangldesh can score this big against our bowling unit then you can guess how Pakistan will perform against other teams
At the End Pakistan won, who is this fahim guy? seems a great player.

Amazing batting display by lower order and Pakistan win by 2 wicket with 3 balls to spare lol

BDESH 341/9 (50 ov)
refreshicon.png

PAK 342/8 (49.3 ov)

Who is this guy Fahim ashraf jiss ne dulahe ki bangldesh ki by scoring 64 runs in 30 balls

At the End Pakistan won, who is this fahim guy? seems a great player.
Lol i asked exact same questions..he seem another sharjeel

Amazing batting display by lower order and Pakistan win by 2 wicket with 3 balls to spare lol

BDESH 341/9 (50 ov)
refreshicon.png

PAK 342/8 (49.3 ov)

Who is this guy Fahim ashraf jiss ne dulahe ki bangldesh ki by scoring 64 runs in 30 balls

Lol i asked exact same questions..he seem another sharjeel
IN Espn comment section they are saying he is the best alrounder in domestic cricket in Pakistan. Btw then where was he in PSL?

IN Espn comment section they are saying he is the best alrounder in domestic cricket in Pakistan. Btw then where was he in PSL?
Yes i am wondering as well as Pakistan badly need some power hitters who could finish the game like those of razaaq..i am really disappointed with openers

I really hope sharjeel Khan and Khalid latif can play again.

Good win for Pak. It will boost the morale of the team. Most likely Amir will come in first match along side Fahim and Junaid. I think it is time to say good by to Wahab Riaz as he is total waste now.

Good win for Pak. It will boost the morale of the team. Most likely Amir will come in first match along side Fahim and Junaid. I think it is time to say good by to Wahab Riaz as he is total waste now.

Wahab's problem is predictability. He poses too few questions in the batsman's mind with regards to the what the next delivery will be. Pace and passion alone do not count for anything. It is high time Riaz is replaced by younger up and coming bowlers.

I think they are referring to the Pakistan Cup which was held a month or two ago (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/series/1047973.html).

I really hope sharjeel Khan and Khalid latif can play again.
Sharjeel was natural power hitter much aggressive to destroy any bowler. But after he booked to links with bookies all his matches I watched creating doubt How he get out stupidly and easily after a good start. RIP Sharjeel

Wahab riaz 60 to 70 runs in every game.why we need him? He didn't take crucial wickets.kohli always plays him perfectly and he always gives 80 to 90 runs against India.why wahab riaz is in the squad?

Last time,India hammered junaid Khan in England. His bowl is not swinging in English conditions. What a poor team selection by inzamam and azhar Ali is a curse on Pakistani team.

Back
Top Bottom