What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

I'm not watching this match. Just let us know whose in the lead. I'm going to celebrate the victory privately and unannounced this time :P

Still doesn't mean current pakistani bowling line up is better than India's .
In this champions trophy , India has restricted opposition teams for less than 200 on 4 occasions out of 5 matches we have played( including practice games ).
So Indian bowling gets the job done more often than not while pakistani bowling is all about individual brilliance not collective performance.
Shut up idiot, u sound pathetic seriously, ur bowlers just dont have the legs to match pakistani bowlers, so live with it and first try to produce a bowler that bowls above 145 k, u knw they seem to grow on trees here in pak...ur sounding like bangladesh here.....2-3 good performances and u reach the moon lol...

Pakistan going to win the trophy. India wont make it, bangladesh will beat them tomorrow. India is a pretender.

I think you should put yourself in there lol

There dream is to bowl like us
:lol:
And our dream is to BAT!! Like anyone for that matter!

Great bowling by Pakistan. If we can restrict them to 210-220 may be we have a half-decent chance.

As i told you, we would have bowled even if we win the toss. See that is exactly what happened. :)

AND you missed the point my friend
Wicket by human race good catch

34-1 (6)
Its Rumman Raees!!!
Auto Correct at work?

Current Indian bowling is far superior to pakistan's .
OK this waas a joke!!
Say all you want to about our batting but BOWLING?
You must be kidding, those skinny bowlers you call your pace attack are just . . . .. . . .

Leave it,
Pakistan doing well today,,,, so far!!

Please ....

Hassan 9 wickets
Junaid 7 wickets

Kumar 4 wickets
And juniad got those in two matches right?

Suprub bowling by Shaheens It's a dead straight pitch heaven for batsman.
@Zibago if today Azhar Hafeez and Babar fail I stop watching cricket till some replacement:lol:

Back
Top Bottom