What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

and what did you got....babaji ka thullu........if you can trust us then we could have done a written agreement........we are not making fake promises here,it was supposed to be a deal.....like the bilateral series with BD and test status

We guys can't trust you even on the written agreements. One Indian soldier would die on LOC and BCCI would start saying we won't play cricket with Pakistan because of domestic pressure. Has happened before.

For BD. They are idiots. The way they are playing, I am sure there test status would be questioned in t he coming years despite their support to the big 3.

I think India should ban Pakistan from international cricket now :coffee:

No problem with that either. Cricket without teams like Pakistan and SL would be a joke. And such jokes don't live long.

Time to bring BCCI under the clutches of Indian Government

I think India should ban Pakistan from international cricket now :coffee:
A wishful but very distasteful thinking. What a waste.

Moderators: Please stop these hopeless one-liner hate posts.

43630752.jpg

really bad for cricket.. on positive side pcb does not need to think about finances, am expecting them to be given benefits..

No problem with that either. Cricket without teams like Pakistan and SL would be a joke. And such jokes don't live long.
He is talking only about Pakistan and it wont make much of a difference.

What RSA did to Pakistan and Sirilianka can be explained by a punjabi muhawara

"Kuttee choran naal ralee hoi aye" Litteral Translation = Bitch is in support of thieves :P

but in the end I dont think its gonna change the scene of cricket very much as ICC is already so much influenced by big three that many times people termed ICC as BCCI ...

Pakistan's gonna suffer as its

really bad for cricket.. on positive side pcb does not need to think about finances, am expecting them to be given benefits..
Who cares about cricket dude. It's now all about paisa. That greedy pig Srinivasan is going to be the ICC chief now :woot:.

He is talking only about Pakistan and it wont make much of a difference.

Ban Pakistan. Cricket is already not a very international sport like Soccer. Only 10 nations play it, if we consider West Indies to be a nation. South Africa was banned at one time. They got back. Same with Pakistan. Despite your wishes, Pakistan can't be banned. Cricket can't afford it. We are a major Cricket nation.

So now India rules the cricketing world both on and off the field:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom