What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

we all knew it was going to pass.
I'm proud of pcb and sri lankan board.
i'm surprised at the south africans lol, assholes sold out lol.

Well SA guys are chokers. Choked at the last moment.

Our ground performance is good. And after looking at the performance of some youngsters

9 wickets in a test. Must be a great achievement for India. Not for us. Ishant has an average of 38 in tests. Quote me and talk big when he has bowling average of less than 30. 150 wickets in 94 innings. Some talent he is. :lol:

but he is in form now,he doesnt need it........as i said we can arrange it for ajmal now:omghaha:

@Secur

Would like to hear your thoughts. Your quote from a previous thread added here.

I am quoting from here , now see it for yourself , what part is it referring to . The one presented first or the one watered down to no end because of the widespread and popular rejection ? The Big 3 cant do jack without the resilient four opposing them at ICC .

Last edited:
but he is in form now,he doesnt need it........as i said we can arrange it for ajmal now:omghaha:

Go ahead. You would got owned by our fast bowlers. :lol:

Lol at Ishant's form. Took 9 wickets in 2 innings and Indians think he is some seriously good form. Tell us about the pathetic situation of bowlers in India.

Well SA guys are chokers. Choked at the last moment.
I guess it is unnecessary to call them names. You live your life on your talent, not on other's weaknesses. They (SA) must have seen something in it for they decided to vote in favor, nothing wrong.

I guess it is unnecessary to call them names. You live your life on your talent, not on other's weaknesses. They (SA) must have seen something in it for they decided to vote in favor, nothing wrong.

It is not me who calls them chokers. They are world famous for it. For talent part. We have talent and I am sure we would successfully live through this too.

Bangladesh changed its stand on the assurance of that their Test Status won't be compromised and also big 3 will play bilateral series against them.But how they convenience SA to vote in favor.

initially it was proposed that there will be 4 members,but now it has been changed to 5
maybe it was one of their(rsa) requirements.....
and some bilateral series and money would have worked......

we did offered bilateral series to Pak in neutral venues also,but they declined....they are idiots,even they knew that the bill would be passes,they could have bargained for some benefits.....

initially it was proposed that there will be 4 members,but now it has been changed to 5
maybe it was one of their(rsa) requirements.....
and some bilateral series and money would have worked......

we did offered bilateral series to Pak in neutral venues also,but they declined....they are idiots,even they knew that the bill would be passes,they could have bargained for some benefits.....

Because you guys can't be trusted. Your offers and promises can't be trusted. At least we stood for the principles which is good.

Because you guys can't be trusted. Your offers and promises can't be trusted. At least we stood for the principles which is good.

and what did you got....babaji ka thullu........if you can trust us then we could have done a written agreement........we are not making fake promises here,it was supposed to be a deal.....like the bilateral series with BD and test status

South Africans played it smart..made Pakistan and Srilanka thinks they had a chance getting the proposal rejected ..held out till the end...cut a good deal for themselves (probably better than what anyone else got) and then gave essential vote to get proposal passed.

Surprisingly none of the nations outright rejected the proposed changes.
Even Pakistan which was so vehemently and publicly against this proposal , could all but abstain from voting and furthermore gave a pledge to further discuss the issues internally come back with a final answer.

Crybabies alwsys gonna cry. BCCI owns the world cricket accept it or shooo away

I think India should ban Pakistan from international cricket now :coffee:
492917_j63mhg.gif
715117_j63lm1.gif

Back
Top Bottom