What's new

ICC Awards Incompitant and meaningless

seiko sir thanx for nice reply but ghambir should not won the award he do not deserve it and what u say award about best player of T 20 afridi umer or dilshan even a baby boy will pick afridi or umer for their perfomances and im not seeing for next 5 years brooking the record of umer gul of 5 for 6 and afridi brilliant fifties in semi and final and brilliant bowling and fielding what did dilshan did just scored runs but when matter the most he failed in final and still got award

When was the last time Pakistan has won a one day series?? I think it was Kitply trophy in Bangladesh, in 2008. apart from it , it has lost all the one day and test series. India on the other hand one 6 oneday series on a row before failing in the CT. M.S Dhoni is the No.1 ODI ranked player and Gautam Gambhir the no. 2 test palyer(He was no.1 for some time though) ICC rankings always says the truth!! Pakistan Played well in T20s for which it has been rewarded. India were the best team in tests and ODIs for the mentioned time frame and so the players got their reward.

seiko sir thanx for nice reply but ghambir should not won the award he do not deserve it and what u say award about best player of T 20 afridi umer or dilshan even a baby boy will pick afridi or umer for their perfomances and im not seeing for next 5 years brooking the record of umer gul of 5 for 6 and afridi brilliant fifties in semi and final and brilliant bowling and fielding what did dilshan did just scored runs but when matter the most he failed in final and still got award

Falcon I am not Sir Bhai.about Gabhir i think he fully deserves it .His performance was above average at that calender year and he rocketed through rankings on tests

Gambhir becomes highest-ranked Indian batsman

note the year its in 2008 and also I fully agree with you about the performance of Gul and Afridi in T20 world cup .. In fact i consider Gul as one of the best bowler in T20.but as i told you its not about 2009 its the award for the performance of 2008 and we both know that Afridi was not consistent at that time ..and also he was able to be find a place in the team because of his better bowling..I am sure that if Afridi and Gul perform like this they will be the strong contenders for next years award..

how do we rewarded that award have been given to dilshan what we have been rewarded

originally posted by silverfalcon
I am sure even the Indians had their mouths open with surprise when the awards were announced.

No one saw that coming.

and I am sure tat the pakistanis had their mouths open with surprise when the awards were announced.to india(with jealousy)

No one saw that coming.
no one becomes champ by winning just one tournament just look the stats of indian players and then speak and by the way oly till 2008 as it was for 2008 performance

Back
Top Bottom